European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings ver. CCXVII - More Mouth Than A Cow Has Cunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the fact that you don't even attempt to deny it.

Although I'm not sure how well he'll receive your "little " description of his tinker but I suppose that's between you two to discuss.

^ as I'm sure you'd agree Sadie, size doesn't matter - as long as it's full of good vibrations... ;)

Apparently the.vibrations you speak of are no longer good to the point that he wishes rid of these said vibrations. 8o

A decent days physical labour yesterday in the damn sun for hours but it got me an honest few quid so I was pleased.
Also at the end of it I got a bacon & egg sandwich with plenty of Coffee & also a ice-cold San Miguel as I sat down after the graft.

Went home, had a smoke & played plenty of my ultimate Southern Power Violence band collection band called Apartment 213 - Collected Violence.
"You get your fucking ass over here & I am gonna kick the fucking shit outta you.....I'm only gonna say this once you understand me OR I'm gonna fuck you up bad."

Why are some people allowed to even walk this earth is beyond me :\

Turns out according to some idiots that wear no t-shirt, drink white cider & seem to have a weird obsession with a persons sexuality having books of poetry done by Bobby Sands is something funny & makes you the focus point of their idiot logic.

These cunts cannot keep a goddamn needle out their arm for a day or keep off the cider for 6 hours let alone not eat for weeks on end & die for a cause they believe in BUT I am the idiot at the end of the day & what I read & believe in makes me gay??!!!??!!!??!?!!?!?

God I hate people sssssooooo much, it is always these fucking idiots that think they are something yet even getting on the Jeremy Kyle show is beyond them.

I call him a 'cunt', but that's only because I love his little tinker... =D

Not a ShitCunt though? as you endearingly call Consumer. That accolade then going to the wealthy Australian man with lot's of quality drugs and not to the guy with the little tinker. You're so predictable.

It's 25 dollah raas.

As if you didn't know ;)

According to you and the BLUA it maybe 25 dollar.

According to the Financial Conduct Authority however, "fee's have to be "reasonable" and must reflect the true cost of administration."

When you can explain to me how it costs $25 to slice my username in half, you get your "25dollah"... Until then, i'll settle for a flat tenner!*

Last edited:
Then we, sir have concluded our business. Good day to you sir!

I say good day!

Good day!! Good Day!!

Now, change the name.

"Raas" will be just fine.

Many thanks

25 dollah or no name change.

Why are you trying to haggle with the minion. Go haggle with the boss. Now, if it were up to me, I'd change your name for the low low price of $24.99. This isn't up to me though. So, go ask admin if they'll change your name for the standard donation of $25.

I'm sure they'll oblige.

Warmest regards <3

That may be free of charge. You know, for the greater good ;) A one time slip of the finger for FUBAR. I'm sure that phrase has been used with you before fubz.

^ I suggest 'assyvibe' :D
That may be free of charge. You know, for the greater good ;)

I'm with Sadie here. I'm not paying $25 just to have one letter of my username removed. It's unacceptable. I've haggled myself out of admin fees for banks and insurance companies before, thanks to the financial Ombudsman. I'm sure they'll agree with me on this one also.

I'll make a case then. I'll explain that i'm within my rights not to be charged when I change my username to "AssyVibe" on an illegal drugs forum.

....Nothing peculiar about that request at all.

But again we find ourselves in the same situation.

You're trying to haggle with the monkey. You need to speak to the ringmasters.

May I offer you a banana as a boobie prize?

Hello drug users,

Just picked up fresh Tramadol prescription and getting a q of chocolate kush in the morning. Life will be tolerable again.

Do any of you have an account on somethingawful.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.