European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVII - More Mouth Than A Cow Has Cunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we first started smoking gear - and it came from the Iranians - it was pure, well as pure as it gets i.e not bashed up and at least 70% we use to take a hit on the foil then have a pull in a ciggy to stop you gagging as the taste from the gear was so strong .05 would have you nodding. I miss those days and rarely get anything above 50% and once in a blue moon 60+%.

Was it still cut with caffeine to help it run on the foil though?

the thing with opioids and nicotine has something to do with some receptors/transmitters being the same, I remember reading this on wikipedia some years ago. when I tried the vape thingy I bought one from a bussiness that was ran by the familly of one of my friends, I paid about 200 ron that is like 40 pounds I even found a nice flavour but I could not go without cigs for more than a month

Bought myself this little doozie today as a Xmas present to myself cos I broke my old one.... (which I bought myself for Xmas last year come to think of it)

ZOoidta.jpg

That's a mighty fine looking machine mate, and very compact. I wish I could got on with a vape, but they do absolutely fuck all for me.

Rather fuk u mate lol

Anytime babe.. ;)

That's a mighty fine looking machine mate, and very compact. I wish I could got on with a vape, but they do absolutely fuck all for me.

Anytime babe.. ;)

Was it a sub-ohm one like that or one if them cheap pen style ones? Cos there's a huge difference.

Agreed on the only 'social media' I use - main reason - lack of fucking selfies!!

*ahem*

If it didn't sound so goshdarn hipstery I could point out we had a "selfies" thread back before FB was a twinkle in Zuckerberg's wallet ;)

To be fair, it hasn't seen much action recently but there's probably a dozen or so previous iterations stored away in the EADD Archives (although probably easier to find via the linkies in the current version of said thread).

Pix of FUBAR may or may not be found therein... I don't think so though... but he is definitely the one who has been stalking you. FACT!

:sus:

Bought myself this little doozie today as a Xmas present to myself cos I broke my old one.... (which I bought myself for Xmas last year come to think of it)

ZOoidta.jpg

Looks rather swanky, Mr When. Nice 'n' compact too. Noice :)

I was recently gifted...

voopoo-too-kit.png

It's a tad chonk due to the double battery capacity but has a gazillion settings I'm still working on working out. Considering replacing the standard tank with a drip tank cos somebody I know got a drip vape recently and oh my good lawdy does it taste soooooooooo much better than any other vape I've used. Also, it's called a VooPooToo which frankly makes it worth the money all by itself :D

Ye has to have caffeine to lower the boiling point, it won't run otherwise. I miss the days when the room stank of gear ,

Looks rather swanky, Mr When. Nice 'n' compact too. Noice :)

I was recently gifted...

voopoo-too-kit.png

It's a tad chonk due to the double battery capacity but has a gazillion settings I'm still working on working out. Considering replacing the standard tank with a drip tank cos somebody I know got a drip vape recently and oh my good lawdy does it taste soooooooooo much better than any other vape I've used. Also, it's called a VooPooToo which frankly makes it worth the money all by itself :D

I had one like that with the double lithium batteries and it was quite expensive at ?70 but I've inexplicably fucked the charging port and it won't turn on... it went up to 230W which is pointless as anymore than 50 or 60 and it just melts the cool.

This little one has a USB port and non removable batteries and was much cheaper at ?45.

I've never heard of a drip tank but might look into that.

Edit... 25 quid is a bit pricey though...

popq41L.jpg

Last edited:
Altho i'm waiting on a selfie from FUBAR I'm fairly certain he's the cunt who's been following me around town !!

Don't you forget it mate. Wherever you go, I go. For I reside in your underpants... :sus:

Getting a new e-cig for xmas, from my uncle (old man told me, surprise or no surprise, etc. because I'd said to him I was just off to buy a spare)

I need to get round to gutting all the old ones too. I've had SOOOOO fucking many. The attrition rate, before I settled on what appears to be one good brand of those I've experienced, there was a certain brand, square batteries with microUSB charger on the bottom. Fuckers dropped like flies hit with chlorine trifluoride bug-spray.

At least they'll be useful, so I don't need to open the better quality Li metal, and because the foil format of the electrodes IS useful for certain applications where surface area specifically, is important.

I'm hoping my ammonium formate will arrive in time for xmas too.

I had one like that with the double lithium batteries and it was quite expensive at ?70 but I've inexplicably fucked the charging port and it won't turn on... it went up to 230W which is pointless as anymore than 50 or 60 and it just melts the cool.

This little one has a USB port and non removable batteries and was much cheaper at ?45.

One I got came in at a fairly eye-watering ?90 or so... or did before the Black Friday sales knocked it down to a little under half of that. I know this cos despite being bought as a gift the gifter used my account on a certain vape vendor site to acquire it so I could get all the loyalty points ;)

I've never heard of a drip tank but might look into that.

Edit... 25 quid is a bit pricey though...

It is... but that's the older model of the standard tank akaik. Not a drip system (but, in all honesty, prettier than the updated version). Drip systems are a different kinda tank system altogether. Fella I know uses such things and the flavour you get is just insanely good. Is definitely a bit more faff but not that pricey. Pretty sure it works out cheaper than standard tank + coil replacement over time, in fact. But must admit I'm glad I have somebody who knows what they are doing to hand to provide the proverbial stabiliser wheels :eek:

And I'd best leave it there before Gibz becomes the new EADD Nicotine Vaping & E-Cigs Thread ;)

so anyone else psyched for a nice run tomorrow morning, followed by a reasonable amount of food, no booze or drugs, and finding time for some work and mindfulness tomorrow?

i can tell you right now past me hates future me with a passion never thought i'd write the above and only half be joking. the weird thing is i actually feel a bit festive and i'm 100% sober on fucking christmas eve. even got my presents under the tree instead of 10 mins before they're due to be opened!

so anyone else psyched for a nice run tomorrow morning, followed by a reasonable amount of food, no booze or drugs, and finding time for some work and mindfulness tomorrow?

i can tell you right now past me hates future me with a passion never thought i'd write the above and only half be joking. the weird thing is i actually feel a bit festive and i'm 100% sober on fucking christmas eve. even got my presents under the tree instead of 10 mins before they're due to be opened!

Have a lovely Xmas chinup... you deserve a good one

I'm envious of people who have folk around them to celebrate Xmas with... never take your loved ones for granted because you'll miss them when they are no longer there <3

you'll miss them when they are no longer there <3

That's true for sure, I experienced this since I was a kid. my dad died when I was about 11 and my mom was already working in the emirates, I pretty much raised myself, once a month my grandma would come to help me out. That's when I fucked up with life and got into shit, not because my dad died but I did not have someone to say "No" once in a while so I made all the stupid decisions and learned from the consequences.

I know how it feels to be alone on holidays, I did not really care about the holiday thing but I was envious too when I saw that people had such a good time with their folks, even then I did not realise the situation I was in, my grandma had cried several times and when I asked her why she told me because I have no one, my mom would talk to me on skype once in a while I know that it was hard for her too.

Although she worked in the Emirates in Abu Dhabi we did not have much money because all the money she earned was spent on the debts we had to the bank bc when my parents divorced ( as my dad was an alcoholic, checked in rehab several times but he always relapsed) she had to buy ourselves a flat and that was the only option.

But I got to enjoy the holidays properly later when she came back, I confessed to a family member that I was heavily addicted to opiates (hoping to be given help so I could get rid of them) and that family member anounced my mom when I was halfway through with the tapper and she left the Emirates to help me get better. I feel sorry for that because she made huge sacrifices to help me several times ( about 6 more exactly) and even now I'm still a fiend...

never thought i'd write the above

Ikr, when I got out of rehab I could not believe that I feel normal again, I spent a month and a half in rehab and was still clean for about 4 months until I started IM'ing K, I got so into IM K that I would use it when I finished work at 6 afternoon until 4 am in the morning so in the end one day I felt so shitty like a K hangover-ish and I thought some tramadol wouldn't hurt and would help me at work. I bought a box so I had some for the next 4 days and I said fuck it, after those 4 days I did not quit anymore because I thought I would be in withdrawal again as one day I tried not to take it and I felt shitty ( but I'm sure it would've been gone in 2 days but jokes on me)

That's true for sure, I experienced this since I was a kid. my dad died when I was about 11 and my mom was already working in the emirates, I pretty much raised myself, once a month my grandma would come to help me out. That's when I fucked up with life and got into shit, not because my dad died but I did not have someone to say "No" once in a while so I made all the stupid decisions and learned from the consequences.

I know how it feels to be alone on holidays, I did not really care about the holiday thing but I was envious too when I saw that people had such a good time with their folks, even then I did not realise the situation I was in, my grandma had cried several times and when I asked her why she told me because I have no one, my mom would talk to me on skype once in a while I know that it was hard for her too.

That's a sad story about your mom, I'm sorry. :(

One thing that really annoys me, is when I see people post on facebook and other social media about how sick they are with their family on Xmas day and how they are annoying the shit out of them.. Always makes me think, "motherfucker, you have no idea how lucky you are to even HAVE a family to be able to annoy you. Do you know what some people would give to have a family around them at this time of year?" Of course people don't understand and why should they? They have no frame of reference to compare it to and cant even begin to imagine what it feels like to have no family and spend all your Xmases and birthdays by yourself... it's one of those things that is impossible for people to even imagine.

It is what it is though and you can't change it, no matter how much you wish you could... You just have to accept it for what it is and do the best you can. It is a shame though, as this time of year is supposed to be something you savour and look forward to, not pray for it to be over as soon as possible.

Count your blessings and be thankful for what you have. Never take l loved ones for granted since as I say, you will miss them terribly once they are no longer there.

Merry Christmas everyone. Enjoy your day and make the best of it within your own set of circumstances <3

true, by the way you have a gf/wife/partner if I remember right? or are you all alone by yourself?

Merry Christmas. Writing this on 10mg dex, 420mg DHC, 3mg etizolam and sipping cider that's how I do Christmas.

Got work tomorrow but really tempted to pull a sickie.

How much do yis drink? I've been drinking around 4-5 beers at 5% ABV minimum for the last few months. I've never in my life had any fat on me, like I've always been quite slim but the beer's definitely putting some fat around my stomach. It's a little scary, but I'm sure I'll survive. Couldn't be too good for the ticker, but meh... what can ya do it helps me sleep at night and not much else does.

How much do yis drink? I've been drinking around 4-5 beers at 5% ABV minimum for the last few months. I've never in my life had any fat on me, like I've always been quite slim but the beer's definitely putting some fat around my stomach. It's a little scary, but I'm sure I'll survive. Couldn't be too good for the ticker, but meh... what can ya do it helps me sleep at night and not much else does.

I don't touch alcohol and haven't for close to 15 years... Not through some righteous streak or anything, I just dont like it.

I've never really had any fat on me mainly due to gym work... had it tested in one of them dexa scan machines at 8.9% a year or so ago...although when i was in hospital for a month
this summer lost about 20lbs and had literally no fat in me at all...mainly because the food was close to inedable..like fucking awful, even army rations tasted better...

At the minute I've got scripts for pregabalin, amitryptaline and clonidine which if taken together at bedtime would knock a mule out...

Status
Not open for further replies.