Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings ver. CCXVII - More Mouth Than A Cow Has Cunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expected something shitty like tramadol

I was talking to someone two days ago & he was saying in jail they used to crush 200mg tramadol then bomb it in rizla & it had quite a kick to it. I have tried them myself but not by his ROA & I didn't rate them that much tbh.

Came in time release pills but just crush them up and they magically become instant release.

lol

It is amazing the info you can learn from the Internet, have a good one.
I wish I could say I am not even 1% jealous but I am.

Haha cheers mate. Gonna go meet up with some mates right now, but sit in the shade in the park all day getting mashed on codeine and benzos most likely. And a spliff or two naturally.

Latest pic of that Trumpet I've been getting ready for sale:

Just contacted a potential buyer, but funnily enough, I'm not that keen on selling it now... :(

(and no Ms.Bus, still not got that fuckin washing in...)

Tramadol, Jaffa Caked Cookies weed, and a workout. Hell of a buzz.

Apparently THC gets stored in fat cells over time. When the fat is burned during exercise it is released, meaning that exercise causes a weed high even without smoking any at the time. I've been smoking strong stuff daily for a few years solid now, so having newly taken up working out fairly hard, the runners high is almost like cocaine. Madness.

I was talking to someone two days ago & he was saying in jail they used to crush 200mg tramadol then bomb it in rizla & it had quite a kick to it. I have tried them myself but not by his ROA & I didn't rate them that much tbh.

Tramadol is fucking lush, I don't like opiates in general but the SNRI activity is most pleasant. 150mg is really nice. As an added bonus I'm on a huge dose of an anti-seizure med (Lamotrigine) to mitigate the potential seizure risks. I rarely take over 150mg and maybe once a day at the most, so not abusing it heavily.

I've got it on tap from the GP. Don't really need it for pain anymore, but they don't need to know that hehe.

Bloody bitcoin machines. I love them when they work, put cash in and get bitcoin instantly, result. But this time it took my cash then told me it had run out of bitcoin afterwards. It didn't refund me of course, instead I had to ring their premium rate support number and stay on hold for 15 minutes only for the useless twat on the other end to tell me I had to email them to get it sorted, and now I'll have to wait "up to 24 hours" for someone to manually send me the BTC they've already taken my money for.

CUNTS.

Sorry had to rant this somewhere.

Just gone outside for a roll up & the woman that works in the local barber shop came out to talk to me (again)
She called me a few days ago "Hey you...HELLO MR!!!!!" but I blanked her as I have an issue relating to folks & tbh she is mega fit & she is my kinda woman I dream of with a slight Goth/Kat Von D-esque look about her, to be blunt she makes me fucking hard & I make a total idiot of myself as I loose what I should say & I end up looking like a dumb teenage boy.

She tossed me some rizla as I had none, I had put them down somewhere & fucking lost them when I took a book back to the library & she went back in the shop after asking how I was today (fuck knows why she would do that tbh, I always think people are wishing Ebola upon me via some black majick ritual they do at night) after my smoke I called her over & paid her off with some Cadburys bar I had & she seemed pleased & sais in some weird high voice "Oooohhhh thanks, you are so kind" whatever the fuck that means.

God I wish I could get her into smoking huge doses of mdpv off foil, it would be just like this =D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPWLv1LLXPg

F.U.B.A.R.
That bike is something else, I would never sell it as you have something very nice there, no joke.

Inso
Jaffa Caked Cookies weed

Oh God, I think I just cum again after thinking back on that barber woman. That sounds ssssooooo fine, you break the weed down & cook it in or you take the CBD out of it & infuse it?
I have only ever eaten a huge block of hash once, it got stuck in my throat (was 1/8th) & it was a horrific experience, imagine trying to swallow & digest a house brick :(

Last edited:
Best way of taking hash orally IMO is a drink I made up....melt a small nub of butter in a pan and sprinkle in hash .5/1g per person(for average, if stronger grade a little less) then when melted add milk (all the fats break down the hash so its digestable) leave to cool breifly add some rum or other 'short' stir and drink. YOU WILL be mashed after 15 min and will last 6-8 hours

Wilson Wilson - I walked off, I was a small bit sick & had a text a "friend" needed a place to go so he could do some speedballs & the offer of a free shot of was on the table. That will win over any woman to me.

The more Haruki Murakami I read the more I fall under the spell of his style.
The guy is something else.

What I Talk About When I Talk About Running outta the library yesterday & you would think it would be poor but this is up there with his work called Pinball imo.

Heard the best news ever today, the goddamn CID went to a ex friends flat talking to his neighbours as he has vanished & was due to go talk over a small issue, the cops had him "safe" so nobody could get at him & his run off.

This prick ripped me off, talked to cops over something some "nice men" did & his vanished, I can only hope his been fed to some Pit Bulls & these black lot have caught him.
Oh god I am ssssooooo pleased atm, that idiot is done for now, word is out his working with the cops & other stuff too.

F.U.B.A.R.
That bike is something else, I would never sell it as you have something very nice there, no joke.

Thanks mate, but alas, it is now a goner. At least I can afford to buy some drugs for a change...

BTW, that goth chick is obviously gaggin' forrit. You need to bang her hard... ;)

@Kingo: Just noticed that the acronym for your username is 'KOW'. Is that significant?

Also, is it more significant that my Mrs has more cunt than you have mouth? =D

Last edited:
hello

well EADD its been longer than I meant to leave it

I lost my job, if it wasn't happening to me i'd find the comparison between dark and light quite interesting. at least I got a pay rise that way.

hello

well EADD its been longer than I meant to leave it

I lost my job, if it wasn't happening to me i'd find the comparison between dark and light quite interesting. at least I got a pay rise that way.

Hello again matey! Sorry to hear you lost your job, but hopefully it was because you were on drugs. You ain't lived until you've been sacked for being off your tits!

Joking aside, what are you up to now mate? Got another job? Sucking cocks in bogs? I've lost 2 jobs through drugs and it was probably the best thing that could have happened. Every cloud and all that...

i'm super lucky

so yes, I lost my job cos I couldn't sit at my desk for half an hour without sneaking off for a pipe.

but on paper I didn't get sacked cos it was a temporary job.

not sucking cocks in bogs but I am selling my body and though I don't actually intend to forever its a good job i'm naturally on the filthier end of the scale cos a lot of me loves it and the fact that I can charge a massive premium for doing stuff I love anyway. I've been exchanging my body for drugs for nearly 20 years, and have never seen it any different to anything else that's not 100% lovely but you do for money i.e. any job

Now that's intrigued me perhaps a little more than it should ;)

If I was a woman, I'd be bang into wanking myself off on webcam for money - but I doubt a middle aged bloke pulling his pud would be very lucrative...

Status
Not open for further replies.