Thesis online survey on microdosing LSD

MariaSabina

Greenlighter
[FONT=Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif]Hi everyone,

I would like to invite you to take part in this survey about microdosing LSD, which forms part of my master's dissertation from King's College London. If you are older than 18 years and have ever taken LSD in microdoses at least once in you life, you are eligible to answer it. The survey is completely anonymous and it shouldn?t take you more than 12-15 minutes to complete. If you would like more information about the study, there is further explanation on the first page of the survey on the link below:

[FONT=Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif]https://kclbs.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6RTUQe4nt16gm7H[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif]Many thanks for participating! [/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif]
[/FONT]

I can't imagine ever taking a micro dose when I have a macro dose available. Or even a millidose.

Wait, I know why there's no millidoses--I challenge everyone to take a millidose and then not see millipedes crawling up your leg at least once during your trip. Although millipedes aren't really that scary compared to like centipedes, so safer than centidosing, but still, it would be discomfitting to experience.

I can't imagine ever taking a micro dose when I have a macro dose available. Or even a millidose.

Wait, I know why there's no millidoses--I challenge everyone to take a millidose and then not see millipedes crawling up your leg at least once during your trip. Although millipedes aren't really that scary compared to like centipedes, so safer than centidosing, but still, it would be discomfitting to experience.

james fardiman, who does many lectures about microdosing calls "millidoses" museum doses. idea being microdose should be small enough to the point where no psychoactive effects are noticeable because maybe a little mood lift, any trace of visuals or distortion is just over the microdose threshold technically speaking.