• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Why does Xanax get so much hate?

Speaking for the UK, it gets hate simply put because it's the most known about by the general public atm. We don't have the over prescribing that goes on in the US.

It's not like it's effects are significantly different than any other short acting potent benzos, it's just the most spoken about / glamourised / vilified / trending / hip / etc

Which in turn leads to more irresponsible non-prescribed use, to the point where 'bar-tard' becomes a 'thing', to the point scumbags will put fentanyl in a bar and not care about the repercussions.

Most people in the UK are probably eating Etizolam and are unaware. We had those '7mg Red Devils' or whatever and it's such a ridiculous dose, I saw one batch was tested as Etizolam, it just leads to some really idiotic behaviour when people black out. And let's not forget the potentially life threatening seizures of withdrawal.

Personally I've gone through my love affair with it and it caused far more grief in the long run than it did help.

Yeah the way Xanax is viewed in the UK is very different to how it's viewed in the US. Across the pond it seems to be a fairly socially acceptable widely prescribed drug, although it also has that association with rappers and drug abuse as well.

In the UK though since it's virtually never prescribed it's associated purely with drug abuse and not seen as a medication by most people. It's just become a new drug trend pushed by rappers and everyone is popping pressed bars which half the time don't even contain alprazolam.

I will move to UK just to buy some Tapentadol then =D, here is around 90 euros/30 pills.

But well back to xanax, I don't know why it is so popular...For me it's overrated.

You actually like tapentadol? I can get that super cheap (I know someone with a script they never use) but don't bother because it literally does nothing to me. Even codeine is stronger to me.

^Hazy is a good way to describe it actually.

The taste is IMO one of if not the worst things I've ever tasted. I like bitter IPA's, but even thinking about the taste of alprazolam makes me gag
I had some valium and I liked the taste it reminded me of eating chalk when I was younger.

^Hazy is a good way to describe it actually.

The taste is IMO one of if not the worst things I've ever tasted. I like bitter IPA's, but even thinking about the taste of alprazolam makes me gag

I don’t know if the bitterness of bars is because of the drug or the fillers. But yes the bars are bitter. I seem to remember ones that were less so a few years ago.

^Every formula of xanax i've ever tried has been bitter as all hell, i think it's alprazolam itself that's bitter.

xanax gets alot of hate because it deserves it. unless you have a real need for the drug, it wont do you any good, it will make you black out really quick which is the main problem

Hello. Newbie and will introduce myself soon. I?m going through a crap period and would like to know if a small dose of clorazepate (60mg) and a bar of Xanax (2mg) will chill or potentially kill. Thanks.

Could it be because so much "pills" are made with deadly substances and people die from taking an OD unknowing?
Prince
Maybe Michael Jackson (go ahead...)
I could name a few personal friends and some that I knew by proxy.
Not sure what the answer is but usually if something is labeled "killer" everyone wants at least !0 to make sure they are good and dead.
IDK
Xanies in moderation, circumstances and mind-set can be a god-send, IME and opinion.