• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Using tramadol to help get through methadone withdrawal

Hi man.Seems like you been through some really hard stuff.
Im really happy to see that you are still clean and free from methadone.
I hope that those withdrawals are soon over for you.

Keep up the good work friend.

Hi man.Seems like you been through some really hard stuff.
Im really happy to see that you are still clean and free from methadone.
I hope that those withdrawals are soon over for you.

Keep up the good work friend.

The physical stuff is over thankfully, now it just the mental game. You went through some tough stuff too . I'm glad you're feeling better now .

Hi hik,

Haven't seen anything from you in a while so I wanted you to know I am thinking of you.

I hope you're doing well?

Much love,
your friend,
Ash.

Hi hik!

You're in my thoughts. You and Dale are my heroes! What the two of you accomplished really is amazing. Not many do.

How are you? How are your cravings? I'm sure all you went through is still deeply imprinted in your memory. And soul! Man oh man, you are one tough cookie.

I hope you're well hik and getting ready to enjoy Halloween w your family. Lots of love to you. <3

Hello my dear friend,

I haven't seen you on here for some time now, I wanted you to know I'm thinking of you.

I sincerely hope you are not suffering silently in pain. I hope you are well, and I'd love to hear from you.

Much love and support to you,
your friend always,
Ash.

Ash , you caught me haha, I've been too busy working and I'm suffering the paws still . I still just feel like crap. No physical withdrawals , but the paws really kicked in full force in the last few weeks. As soon as I get a break working I'm getting a gym membership. I've heard all the BL community praising exercise, but I have procrastinated too much. I called to check prices this morning, so that's a step in the right direction.

My freaking C1 and C2 disk are causing a bad pressure sensation in my brain stem area also . I feel like my whole body is broken. I just ordered a Saunders cervical traction machine to help align my neck. It really worked the last couple times at therapy. I'm about ready to get my Soma script filled too. I know they were the only thing that would help my bulging disk pain last year. That will be my last straw ,then the insurance shuffle of nerve blocks then surgery.

I'm also having weird loss of interest in the middle of conversations. I'm guessing this is what some call anhedonia. I've really just lost interest in everything. I'm forgetful as hell too . If I got pulled over I'm not too sure I could pass a sobriety test and I'm sober as a judge . I dont know if this is normal paws or methadone specific paws . I've heard the stories about how methadone works on different parts of the brain compared to morphine like opiates. Im gonna try to check in with everyone here more. I just haven't had the motivation lately to do it. Good day to all on here during their fight and thanks for checking in on me Ashley.

Hi hik!

You're in my thoughts. You and Dale are my heroes! What the two of you accomplished really is amazing. Not many do.

How are you? How are your cravings? I'm sure all you went through is still deeply imprinted in your memory. And soul! Man oh man, you are one tough cookie.

I hope you're well hik and getting ready to enjoy Halloween w your family. Lots of love to you. <3
Thanks for checking in 10yr . I'm hanging in there still. It really means a lot that you checked in and I'm someone's hero, thank you .I've been so unmotivated lately that I just quit reading post gradually. I'm going through what is hopefully just a symptom of withdrawals. I actually felt good a few weeks ago and then BAM , a weird depression ,no motivation, no interest feeling crept in . I have some welbutrin that I usually take when my winter blues come on in January that I can take,but gonna what a bit longer to see if this passes . Hopefully I can maintain my path .
Thanks again

I pm'd you too.

And I kind of figured that's what was happening, I hope the paws subsides soon, but it may take some time still, so realize that, and try to hang in there. You're a tough mf'er, you can certainly do that! ; )

But, if the pain you are having from your spine doesn't subside, I urge you to be honest and talk to your doctor about it. You don't need to suffer in silence my dear friend.

The gym idea sounds great, just don't overdo things. And try to be kind and patient with yourself, you've accomplished so much, so I hope you realize how awesome you are!!!

much love to you,
your friend,
here for you always.
Ash.

Ash , you caught me haha, I've been too busy working and I'm suffering the paws still . I still just feel like crap. No physical withdrawals , but the paws really kicked in full force in the last few weeks. As soon as I get a break working I'm getting a gym membership. I've heard all the BL community praising exercise, but I have procrastinated too much. I called to check prices this morning, so that's a step in the right direction.

My freaking C1 and C2 disk are causing a bad pressure sensation in my brain stem area also . I feel like my whole body is broken. I just ordered a Saunders cervical traction machine to help align my neck. It really worked the last couple times at therapy. I'm about ready to get my Soma script filled too. I know they were the only thing that would help my bulging disk pain last year. That will be my last straw ,then the insurance shuffle of nerve blocks then surgery.

I'm also having weird loss of interest in the middle of conversations. I'm guessing this is what some call anhedonia. I've really just lost interest in everything. I'm forgetful as hell too . If I got pulled over I'm not too sure I could pass a sobriety test and I'm sober as a judge . I dont know if this is normal paws or methadone specific paws . I've heard the stories about how methadone works on different parts of the brain compared to morphine like opiates. Im gonna try to check in with everyone here more. I just haven't had the motivation lately to do it. Good day to all on here during their fight and thanks for checking in on me Ashley.

Haven't heard from you in a while hik, everything good with you?

I am hoping you are not in pain. I know how tough that is.

Shoot me an update when you can, know that I am thinking of you and here for you anytime.

Much love to you hik,
your friend,
Ash.

I'm thinking of you.

I haven't heard from you or seen you online in a really long time hik. I hope you're doing well.

I would love an update from you.

Much love my dear friend.

Love and support and big hugs to you.
your friend,
Ash.