• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Is my tolerance going up?

What ROA are people using to consume 4 or grams a day? Vaping? Smoking?
If you're smoking it - is that in joints? Bongs?
It's more weed than i've ever smoked in a day - but certainly no judgememt from me, it its helping you.

Could also be they're getting weed that's only like 7-10% THC as opposed to something with say 25 or 30%.

I remember capt. heroin talking about environmental tolerance on the boards somewhere...I notice this particularly with cannabis. if I go to someones house thats particularly pleasant to be in, or has good memories to me, I get really phenomonally puddled. when you use in the same place over and over again you literally build a psychological tolerance to the scenario and switching it up can alter the experience. as they say, set and setting. although this can work both ways, when I used to smoke tar I would always do it in my bathroom to the point where it became ritual. it eventually merged with my addiction and I really felt that much better when I used in the bathroom. now that I think about it, I really prefer to smoke cannabis outside too rather than inside, it definitely effects my high. in particular I must smoke joints on the balcony, its a 100 percent different experience.... just something to think about

my weed tolerance is crazy though. for the most part though it just changes my thought pattern at this point, first dab or smoke of the day definitely works , but its not like that first time. every ONCE in a while I'll get caught off guard and someone will shove me a .5-1g dab and I get that psychedelic and REALLY stoney high, like laugh fits style just like the good old days.

I definitely have a tolerance but I've also been smoking daily since 12 years old , and don't take breaks. besides a few vacations here and there. I don't smoke cigarettes or drink coffee, so its weed first thing every morning for me. so YMMV. but a joint is still a joint and I love it yoooooo.peace .

Tolerance sucks. It seems to build when you think you've reached a plateau and can smoke all you want.

Joint and bong tolerance is drastically different. I was smoking pounds of weed in joints, going through zigzags every few days from September until late this winter. I switched to bong later on, and the smallest pinch would floor me for a while.

Now I smoke .15 in a bong a few times to get really baked for a while. Can get kind of expensive and mine has been way worse when I was doing dabs. This is why I won't dab anymore. There was no limit to how much I could dab so I would continue to dab until my tolerance was absurd. No more dabs for me but I sure do love taking hits from the bong.