• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

possible long term comedown?

Hey! I'm in the 11th month of my LTC due to an overdose of ~700-800mg, and I have developed brutal physical symptoms. From this perspective, I'd like to tell you, that you are more than lucky if your only symptoms are panic attacks and anxiety. Having someone on your side, who helps you with your recovery is also a very positive thing. I also had panic attacks and crippling anxiety, but they are much better now. Btw I only used antihistamine for sleeping back then. I'm pretty sure you will get better, but don't try to rush it! Feel free to PM me if you wish!

MDMA can definitely make panic attacks spike, it can also make them worse. It can make anxiety and depression worse too.

Sounds like you got the classic LTC symptoms but who knows, maybe it's just going to be a few weeks of hell then you'll be fine.

get to a therapist or doctor fast and get it treated ASAP. The sooner you get it treated the better the odds that it will be a short term thing.

and of course don't do MDMA again. Consider yourself allergic to MDMA from now on. Anybody who gets symptoms like these would be wise to do so.

hope everything turns out well for you. God bless.