Query Published Australian respondents for Drugs, Personality and Social Attitudes study

Hikuli

Greenlighter
Drugs, Personality and Social Attitudes Study

My name is Emily Blatchford and I am currently conducting a study for my Honours year in Psychology at Edith Cowan University which aims to investigate the relationship between drugs, social attitudes and personality. It begun on the 3rd of May, 2018 when it was approved by the Edith Cowan University Human Research Ethics Committee.

I am looking for participants living in Australia aged 18 years and over to complete a short, 10-20 minute online questionnaire. Some questions will concern drug use, but you are not required to have a history of drug use.

Your participation in this study may be useful in assisting future researchers with the development of psychological treatments and therapies that improve social cohesion and community relationships.

If you wish to participate in this study, please click on the below link which will direct you to the online questionnaire.

https://ecuau.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_08phLWjZKvws9OR

I can be contacted at [email protected] if you have any questions or would like more information about the study.