• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2018 FIFA World Cup Russia

sudden death after 5 each.

i only bet on belgium to win it all.

alasdair
My cousin has been rooting for Belgium since the start of the group matches. Makes me wonder if he had bet on them during that time, how much the prize would have been if he put 20 down to win it all. He lives in Vegas too.

England through to the quarters with what looks to be an "easier" game against Sweeden but we know that there is nothing of the sort at this level.

Really hope Belgium can beat Brazil and Croatia beats Russia.

My cousin has been rooting for Belgium since the start of the group matches. Makes me wonder if he had bet on them during that time, how much the prize would have been if he put 20 down to win it all. He lives in Vegas too.
i think they opened at around 10/1 pre-tournament.

alasdair

I haven't been into football for a long time now, but I'm really fucking hoping England will get into the final.

england look pretty good. i hope they win so belgium can beat them in the final :)

alasdair

Hard luck, Ali, France beat Belgium 1-0 to be the first ones through to the final. Personally would like to see Croatia beat England tonight but I don't think it will happen.

yeah, my bet busted. i hope england win so they can get beat 6-0 by france in the final :)

alasdair

Damn guys. I feel sorry for any England fans. Tough break.

I missed the semis...no internet...had to watch highlights to catch up.

i will get to see the final but doesn't sound like it will be that competitive...:\

Woo Hoo!!

Don't worry mal3volent, it will be competitive, France will give Croatia a good run for their money :)

Pretty entertaining final. Nice second goal from Croatia, but too little too late :\