Training Log Cycle 3 Planning/Log

Going on three weeks cold turkey from the trt does I had been chilling at. Really have started feeling emo the past couple days. And much more inhibited and hesitant at work as the team leader. The new job I took, well about two weeks into it my new boss resigned so I have a ton on my plate. 65-70 hour weeks and I dont see that changing any time soon. Money is amazing. This is the most I have ever earned in my life by a considerable amount.

Got a package today containing some sustanon, dbol and aromasin. Going to try dbol out and see how it fares among the orals. Will be using an AI from the start and nolva if nexessary. Gyno situation has been much better lately.

But...left side adductor tear yesterday on the leg press. Not too serious I don't think, but legs will have to be rested a couple weeks at least. Doesn't hurt at all when walking or at work, but sitting down or laying down aggravates it. So I will probably train around it for now and wait on the PEDs, though it is tempting to run the dbol and start benching 5x per week and see where it goes.

Glad to hear the job is working out for ya man. Take care of your leg man, I remember I tore mine badly in high school and it got bad because I didn't take care of myself.

25mg dbol pre-workout today. Felt nothing. No pump, no euphoria, no aggression. But I'm still slightly de-trained and shaky from not going hard for the past month or so. We will see what happens in a few more days.

Squatted the bar and then 95lbs today and the pain was there. And it is there sitting/laying down and opening my legs. Definitely could be 4-6 weeks no squatting or leg pressing. Gotta make peace with it. I guess we will see if a million leg extensions and leg curls along with anabolics mitigate the regression on my leg strength and size. If I dont have to squat, I can inject as much DHB into my quads as I want...haha. And losing leg mass might actually help me in that bodyweight bench press event. But it just really sucks being injured.

Seven days back on sustanon and five on dbol and they are already kicking hard. Whoever made the sustanon formula deserves a serious round of applause. I don't "feel" any other test. I didn't even feel a 100mg shot of prop. But sustanon makes me feel really good. One shot every three days seems to keep it constant.

As for dbol, I don't feel the fabled euphoria or superman complex. If anything, I feel like it makes me slightly depressed. But it does fill me up and the strength and endurance is taking off. After being disappointed with sdrol, it's nice to feel another oral doing its thing. Taking 12.5mg aromasin e3d and I'm not getting any estrogen sides yet.

Still can't train legs, but the injury is healing. I can run now, whereas running hurt the first couple days. It only really hurts when I press from my heel. So in a week or so i will try squatting 135 and climb back up.

Sust is the shit isn't it? Lol. My favorite test. Glad the leg is doing better :D

I am liking dbol more than I expected. It really does fill me out and give me wicked pumps. It does not compare to anadrol strength-wise, but it's better than superdrol. I feel the dbol during my workout, but never felt superdrol. No gyno issues and my liver feels fine.

Have been working 12 hour days every freaking day, then taking pre-workout (with dbol) and training. I'm handling it. The test allows me to, but it is hard to go home after the gym and fall asleep right away. So I'm only getting 5 hours per night. Corporate is coming down on us for overtime, so I probably wont be working as much going forward. Though I have no idea how we will pull that off because my 20-30 extra hours per week are just barely allowing the team to keep up.

Took three days off of dbol (and training) to deal with some stuff. No test in about a week.

Going to throw DHB back into the mix at 75mg ED. Unfortunately it seems that ED pinning is the only way to pull off DHB at higher doses without the pip undermining the cycle. Dbol at split doses of 25mg every 12 hours, though I don't know if the one at the opposite time of the day as the gym even serves a point as the half life if so short. So at least for the next three weeks:

75mg DHB ED
75mg sust ED
50mg dbol split into 25 every 12 hours
12.5mg aromasin EOD
Nolva as needed

Scale weight today was 156.2. Time to actually eat to slow bulk. 4500 cal per day. Cant wait to be having constant gas, bowel movements four times per day, constantly applying Desitin for the burn...ya, TMI but it's what happens.

Squatted two plates for a set of five. Experienced pain but it felt safe. Going to keep squatting volume low and frequency high...like one set of five every session...and climb back up five pounds at a time. Even like three weeks of no squatting made that 225 feel way heavier than it should.

Let's dominate November, guys. Going to aim for 165lbs by December 1st, cut the orals for a month and spend December in a slight deficit. Pulsing the orals four weeks on four weeks off going forward as suggested by Serotonin, matching pace with four week mini bulks and cuts.

Guys...some real shit has come up in my life. Maybe you guys remember the girl I was dating much of this last year (but left in October). The girl who had the mentally unstable teenage son. Well I guess a couple days ago they were arguing and he snapped and punched her four times hard in the face. She went to the hospital (and will be okay). He is in jail on an assault charge and probation violation, but who knows how long he will be away. And I'm still feeling the aggression I get on higher dose DHB, and obviously I'm reacting to seeing photos of a woman I recently loved caught up in domestic violence. I dont really need to type out what I feel like doing, but you guys can imagine. What's worse is that she's already making excuses for him, saying he didn't mean it and a bunch of other BS. I see an escalating situation that could get much, much worse, yet I'm the bad guy if I try and be real with her.

Now I know it's not really my problem anymore, but I have a heart and I dont want to see her be hurt. I dont want her letting him right back into her home for round two. So what should I do...block all contact with her and just try and not think about it (sero will probably tell me to blast tren and stop caring). Do I go against her wishes and try and force outside help onto the situation? How do I deal with the aggressive emotions I have toward him?

Lol I won't say blast tren but it is indeed an issue that isn't yours to deal with. Think the of person who enables an addict against all rational reasons not to, this is a similar scenario. There isn't anything you can do for those that won't help themselves. Also, violent offenses as a probation violation generally are not tolerated by the judicial system.

So for a training update...

Sticking with 500 sust, 500 DHB and now on day 4 of Anadrol 50mg split doses. I'm only using the drol until the nipple sensitivity kicks in, so probably 2-3 weeks. Really this is just an experiment to see how long I can get away with using it before gyno starts.

So despite feeling like absolute garbage today (have been sick all week), I made 10-20lb increases on everything. So it definitely already kicked. It is insane how this PED launches strength compared with anything else. The only side effect I am dealing with at the moment is my arms/hands falling asleep. And I have not gained significant weight recently, so it's not because of that. But if I do a set of 10, for example, of curls, my hands are all tingly by the end.

Squatted 315 today for the first time since getting hurt. Felt good. I'm sticking with my pattern of one working set of 3-5 every day (except for when I test a top single like today). Hack and barbell every other day. So ideally having a set of 5 go up 15-20lbs per week during the anadrol weeks.

Work is still crushing me and it's extremely hard to not eat out all of the time. I'm considering using one of those services that just sends you a ton of food based on desired macros. I'm stuck around 158lbs despite trying to get 4-5k calories each day just because I am so physically active. And going above that means just too much shitting and GI discomfort. I have to get serious about adding straight milk to my day just for more calories.

I feel you on the shitting thing. My end of day weight is 200lbs with gym shorts on and all the food I'm eating makes me shit like 4-5x a day. It's annoying.

Ya man, I seriously am carrying Desitin on me at all times to deal with the pain. And constantly ducking into places to fart because it is relentless.

Anyway, finally hit a 3x3 with 185lbs on strict overhead press. Feels good. Never did I think that I would be genetically capable of a two plate overhead press, but I'm aiming for it in 2019.

I'm experimenting with higher reps for back because despite having great width, I need more back thickness. Suggestions of exercises for middle back thickness?

I use low rows with either a cable or low row machine. Pulling to my belly button. Seems to give me the best contraction.

So let's hypothetically say that a person wants to peak his strength in four weeks from now. Without making the doses too crazy, what would you guys suggest he do? Tapered up test/tren/drol?

So let's hypothetically say that a person wants to peak his strength in four weeks from now. Without making the doses too crazy, what would you guys suggest he do? Tapered up test/tren/drol?

That seems good to me. That's the standard for power lifters pretty much with halo the last couple weeks

So I'm going to, for the first time, increase the doses above a gram for a month and see what happens (obviously stopping if something goes wrong).

Sustanon 250mg E3D
DHB 100mg ED
Anadrol 75mg ED
Aromasin and Nolva as needed

Looks solid. Shouldn't need much AI as the Dhb should balance your a:e ratio pretty nicely.

Anadrol is already kicking in. Everything felt super light today. I'm trying to be disciplined, though, and just keep microloading (bought some 1.25lb plates). And I can feel the higher test. I get this weird thing where I almost feel like I am going to ejaculate when doing higher rep barbell squats. I only get this the day after a shot of Sustanon. And it's strange because DHB used to give me horrific pip, but now I barely get any. Either my guy is making it differently now or I've just gotten my muscles used to it. I need to stop doing quad injections, though. It's probably immature of me to keep injecting there.

Planning to go to the Arnold this weekend, though I dont know if I am going to try and get into the Animal cage for anything.

162.8lbs at 5'5 and I'd say I'm 11-12%. First time on the scale in a while and I was honestly fearing it would be low 150s, but the higher doses seem to be progressing well. Vascularity is crazy and strength is great AS LONG AS I SLEEP.

The only sucky thing lately is for the first time in my life I seem to have a case of hemmoroids. Specifically, an external one that showed up two days ago. Not very painful but I obviously dont like it and want it gone. Will go to the doctor in a couple more days if things havent turned around.

Consider 500mg test and either using P or E (or more generally short verses long ester) with the injections managed so that levels are stable. The idea that P would be less side-effect prone because it is "in an out faster and thus has less time to aromatize," is this valid or BS? Most argue that "test is test," but I know guys will switch to short esters leading up to a contest to get dry.