Training Log Cycle 3 Planning/Log

RedLeader

Bluelight Crew
This thread will chronicle my third cycle of steroids. I plan to commence the cycle in 2-3 weeks. For sure the cycle will contain two injectables:

1-14 Sustanon - week 1 @ 250mgs, week 2 @ 275mg, etc
1-14 DHB (aka 1 test cyp) - week 1 @ 250mgs, week 2 @ 275mg, etc

Note the emphasis on linearly increasing doses to maximize gains. I am considering a few options for a third compound:

(1) Oral kickstart of tbol, dbol or winstrol

(2) Oral toward the end of the cycle from the same list as in (1)

(3) 1-14 proviron

I have decided to be completely honest with my GF that I am doing this, and so far she's begrudgingly accepting it. So (3) would have sexual benefits and I think she will accept this about me better if we have great sex while I am on.

I plan to use aromasin again as my AI (unless anyone wants to talk me into another one) and run it for the entire cycle. I'm completely ready to comprise some size for gyno mitigation. I have seen an argument on another forum that despite it not aromatizing, an AI should be increased a bit on a DHB cycle because DHB out-competes testosterone for receptors, meanijg less testosterone binding and more free to be converted. What do you guys think? And of course an oral taken at any point would also determine the AI protocol.

Diet will begin at 3000 calories per day and increase by 100 cal each week. 3100, 3200, etc. I am going to try and eat absolutely clean this cycle (so no IIFYM) with 225g protein, 100g fat and the rest being carbs. All reverse diet changes will be done via 25g carb increases.

Training will be the same as I typically do, which is Bulgarian-style power-building. I'm not necessarily going to be chasing any numbers for the big three this cycle, but just trying to make gains each week on a list of exercises. I've written down a list of 42 different exercises I want to do once per week. For example, chest would be:

(1) Flat BB
(2) Inc BB
(3) Flat DB
(4) Inc DB
(5) Plate-loaded Incline Machine
(6) Incline DB Fly
(7) Decline DB Fly

And which lifts I do each day will depend on avIlavility, time management, DOMS, spotters and so on. So again, the big picture is strength gains each week on all 42 lifts. I plan to go as low as 3 reps for the big three, 5-8 for most stuff and 12-15 for some isolation work.

Things I want to be better at this cycle:

(1) Sleep. This is probably my weakest link overall.

(2) No kratom. I want to resist the temptation to use any of this plant during the cycle. I am feel it negatively in the gym if I've had any kratom that day. I confess that I still use it sometimes for mood lift and anxiety, and to last longer in bed, but I just need to cut it out.

(3) Consistency. My life is less hectic now than it was during my last two cycles, so really now it all comes down to discipline and how badly I want it.

(4) Sticking to my program. No testing 1RMs until the end.

(5) Take care of skin BEFORE acne becomes a problem.. The acne situation with anadrol was really bad and that I didn't start it with a battle plan was a huge mistake.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this cycle. I want to make it the most disciplined one yet and milk it for everything I can. I miss the alpha feeling of being on, and lately I have felt tired, sad, jealous, prone to tearing up over dumb stuff, and my confidence has been down. And the gym has felt like a chore. So I want this backbone back to my life so that I can dominate this summer. Stay turned, I will keep this log up-to-date and get pics up too.

I like your plan. I'd go with option 2 or 3. With #2 it'll allow you to bust through some strength plateaus you'll end up with later on. It'll allows you to rely on the oils for the whole beginning which should keep things rolling pretty well from the start. #3 would be great for an all around feel good addition. If money permits, just combine 2 and 3. No harm in doing it.

^ Ya, I may just start with proviron and order an oral mid-cycle if funds permit. Though proviron is expensive from my source. It's actually a bit more expensive than the DHB even on a weekly basis (if ran at 75mg/day, which seems to be the sweet spot for a lot of people). I understand that the only reason I want to do a kick-start is impatience.

I'm going to type up a detailed diet in a couple days that we can discuss. Plan on ordering the cycle this coming Thursday as long as my vacation pay goes through as it should.

If you haven't run proviron before then I'd give it a test run first as a lot of people love it but seems like a fair number of people don't really notice much or a libido boost which was me.

Ran it from gear sources and right out of pharmacies in Mexico and Greece and never noticed a thing from it. Seeing as it is pretty pricey I'd start with enough for a few weeks but just me

^ So you noticed nothing at all? No muscle hardening? Mitigation of ancillary need?

I could order about 16 days of it before I'd need to up the quantity. Do you think this is long enough to tell?

Nope, didn't notice a thing and yeah I'm sure that's plenty of time.

If you wanna lower aromasin dose though I'm sure you'd be fine and probably not even need it or anywhere as much. If you want to maximize gyno prevention, nolvadex has a lot better profile for long term use IMO

^ Swim, what do you think about the argument that the AI needs to be higher because DHB wins over test at the receptor, which creates more test that can be aromatized? Or is that not significant even if true?

And ya, gyno wasn't an issue until I stayed on drol for too long without enough ancillary (though I'm not sold on any one ancillary strategy to counter drol gyno...it still seems like a big mystery). I was worried I had it before I even started with gear, but I didn't really (the whole "if you think you might have gyno, you don't because if you do have it, you know for sure" thing). I ran a full test cycle with minimal AI and there was nothing. Though the drol may have opened Pandora's Box and now test might flare it up.

What dose did you run proviron at?

I think it's all immeasurable and qualitative as bloods can have fairly large normal swings up and down and nothing is ever completely stagnant.

For example, I've been running roughly the same dose test for probably 8 months. Probably ~4 months of a consistent short ester dose and now I'm mixing short/long. There were 2-3 periods during that time where I had estrogen swing for no apparent reason. One was a bad flare up out of nowhere which I've never had on anything close to that dose and had to throw in tons of AI/nolva temporarily. The other was a slight swing up (just to the point of dick probs) where I had to use a very small amount of AI (.2mg adex) followed by a slight swing down maybe a month later where I used dbol a few days to bring it back up.

All of this took place at a dose range where I've not needed any AI for the past several years.

TLDR - there are a shit load of factors that can impact e2 numbers, some being internal and some being external/environmental, along with normal variation.

DHB outcompeting test for AR receptors (or true of a lot of other compounds) would have a minimal impact I would think - this is going off of pure personal experience right now.

All of this said, I'd always leave an AI out until if/when it's needed.

Ordered my cycle today. Decided to just go with the two injectables and order an oral at a later date. But my guy said he's throwing in 500mg superdrol as a sample. So I could use that as an oral if I want to. Though I'm kind of afraid of it after seeing the side-effects my old training partner got from it.

No gear gives me any fear. At worst I might feel like shit and then drop it lol. Just don't be an idiot and ignore your body's signals and you'll be fine. People say methyl tren is like poison but I can run the shit for lengthy periods without issue. Some say winstrol is awful but its probably my second favorite oral behind dbol (ran winstrol for 7 weeks with 5 weeks being 50mg and last 2 weeks 75 mg and last 3 weeks had 20mg halo and final week had 50mg drol in there). Felt fine even with 400 tren in me.

Some of my thoughts in choosing the cycle...

I actually thought about using winstrol as a kick or around weeks 5-9 because it is rather anabolic and helps maintain strength while cutting. And if I kept estrogen high enough by way of higher test or less AI, I might be able to avoid the joint pain (which is a genuine concern since I like to train heavy). But there's a level of aromatization above which gyno is a concern, and there's a level below which joint pain is a concern, and I just didn't ultimately feel like trying to dial that in perfectly, if possible, on this cycle.

I also thought about dbol, but (1) the addict in me wants to chase the dbol euphoria and that's irresponsible (2) running it as a kickstart runs against cycle optimization as per the mantras of this forum, but running it later to peak strength may lead to me looking less aesthetic and I want DHB to be aesthetic (3) the gyno concern. Do I run asin all cycle and this blocks dbol aromatization? Or do I have to run nolva ED because dbol causing gyno cannot e completely eliminated by am AI because it works in other ways... I see this being argued back and forth on other forums and I'm just confused.

Tbol sucks. It's way too subtle. I dont want to spend 30/wk on something that I cannot even tell is working beyond placebo...

Anavar...prohibitively expensive at the moment.

Oral tren...my guy can't get it right now. I'm loyal to him, like his stuff, and other sources have minimums.

Anadrol...i will talk myself into using it again because I love that drug so much... So not even going to go there right now.

AI works for dbol. Asin knocked my dbol estro issues in 2 days. I like the winstrol idea. Winstrol is a feel good compound for me as well. Not euphoric like dbol but assertive and confident. As long as you don't abuse the winstrol you'll be fine joint pain wise. I never got it til I nuked my estro with letro. Also a good strength compound. I occasionally throw 25mg in pre workout for fun. Once you get familiar with winstrol, throw it in combination with dbol for a good time.

I'm now thinking about running sdrol weeks 3-7 and finishing 11-14 with winstrol. The reason it wouldn't be 1-4 is that admittedly I have fallen off this month and the first two weeks will probably be getting my body back into it. As I will describe below, my deload session today was brutal. The smart thing to do would be to let the cycle sit in my apartment after it arrives for a couple weeks and get my body back into it before week one, but ya right.... The day after it arrives will be day 1.

Sero, we're you on test when you were on sdrol? Did you get any sides with it?

Deload session today... Just getting the blood pumping, but I'm not used to higher reps stuff and the gym was very warm today. Poor diet last few days, sore throat, off PEDs...brutal. Felt shaky and fatigued.

Incline Hammer 10/180lbs 10/180 10/180
BB Row 10/95 10/95 10/95
Tricep Pushdown (straight) 10/42.5 10/42.5 10/42 5
DB Curl 10/20s 10/20 10/20
Overhead BB Press 10/95 10/95 10/95
Rear Delt DB Fly 10/12.5s 10/12.5 10/12 .5
BB Squat (emphasis on speed) 10/185 8/205 6/225

Six reps of 225 is not supposed to feel that heavy. Sigh. I know I will be doing six reps of 275-295 in a couple weeks, but still... I confess to have let myself go again this post-cycle. That's one dangerous thing about running gear is that because you know how quick it all comes back on a blast, you can get lazy and slack off. When I was natty it was a full time job staying in peak condition.

I'm basically doing one week of deload workouts on the program I will be running on cycle with 10 reps mostly to get my body acclimated to what is coming.

Planning out the diet over the weekend. It will look something like this:

Meal 1: 60g low GI carbs, 40g protein, 5g fat

Meal 2: 30g low GI carbs, 40g protein, 15g fat

Meal 3: 0 carbs, 40g protein, 15g fat

Meal 4: 0 carbs, 40g protein, 15g fat

Meal 5 (pre): 60g high GI carbs, 40g protein, 5g fat

Meal 6 (post): 60g high GI carbs, 40g protein, 5g fat

Meal 7 (bedtime): 0 carbs, 40g protein, 15g fat

Now I don't know if that multiplies out to anywhere near 3000 calories, and I need to sit down and really figure it all out. But that is the rough idea of how macros and meal-timing will work.

Will be adding in creatine for the first time in two years. I don't really feel like I respond to it, but it's cheap so why not...

The only sdrol I ever used was a prohormone blend of sdrol and msten. I think it was 5mg sdrol and 10mg msten per capsule and took 3 a day. Sides weren't bad for me except some acid reflux

Also get more fats and swap out like 40g of proteins for carbs instead. You have like 210 carbs and 280 protein. If anything I'd drop protein to 200 and bring carbs to 325 and get fats to 100. That's 3000kcals right there.

^ Noted. I pulled the numbers out of thin air... But 100/200/325 is a good starting point (I always order it F/P/C in my logs). I think 3000 is a good number where over the first few weeks I can clean up some sloppy recent fat gains and still have noob-like strength gains. I haven't actually weighted myself in a month... Day 1 I will. Probably around 152-155. I feel both fat and depleted...this time I felt fine until about week 6 off-cycle and then I've really been missing that switched-on feeling.

Did another deload workout tonight with minimal rest periods that felt pretty bad. I know 10 isn't even a high number, but I'm just not used to it.

Flat BB Bench 10/155lbs 10/155 10/155
Close Grip Pull-down 10/100 10/100 10/100
Side Dumbbell Raise 10/15s 10/15s 10/15s
Reverse EZ Curl 10/30 10/30 10/30
Overhead Rope Extension 10/25 10/25 10/25
DB Shrug 10/80s 10/80s 10/80s
Hamstring Curl 10/100 10/100 10/100

Last night I took Lady RL to dinner and we forgot to put money in the meter. Car was about 3/4 miles from restaurant. Restaurant was seating for another half hour. So I ran to the car (which already got ticketed) and back at probably an 8 min mile pace, but in boots and after I just drank a coffee. Stomach cramping, feet cramping, heart pounding. So they seat us and there are two symmetric screws in Lady's chair that rip her (brand new) pants the first time she stands up. Then she gets a hair in her salad. The manager is an asshole to us. Lady is cramping bad too. What a night, but running on that coffee kept me awake until 3am and I had to get up for work at 7. So that constantly didn't help my workout at all.

I can't wait for a couple weeks from now where my life is firing on all cylinders. Hopefully.

Ok, this whole thing is freaking me out.

Per the tracking number, the package was delivered today. Nothing in my mailbox, though.

What had happened was that my source told me ETA of Wednesday, and then after it didn't come today, I messaged him asking for the tracking number....he gave it to me and said "it arrived today, bro."

So I don't know. I triple checked my address on the order. It is always done correctly. I hope it didn't accidentally get delivered to a neighbor. I'm nervous about calling the post office. Maybe it will actually come on tomorrow's truck?

This is actually really stressing me out.

Hahaha know this feeling. Also what got me out of large scale brewing. Have enough nightmares about SWAT kicking your door in and it'll make you rethink things