Training Log Cycle 3 Planning/Log

Okay good haha. Was gonna say I've got a major problem then lmao. Back of a lecture hall? Idc how empty it is, that's brave

Felt like a gorilla at the gym tonight. Worked up to a single of 435lbs on deadlift that moved easily. Sat back pretty well too and didn't round (I have a tendency to round a bit because I have long legs and a short torso). First time DLing in probably 6 weeks. So one heavy pulling session per week (and just a 5-3-1) and add 5lbs per week going forward and chase 500 by the end of the cycle.

But ya, I went from feeling like garbage and unmotivated trying to finish 15 sets two weeks ago to now having to force myself to stop after 90 minutes when I still feel as fresh as when I went in. It may be time to commit to blasting and cruising because life is just so much better with more testosterone.

Wide awake at midnight and I have to be at work in 7 hours.

Last pin was rough. It was the first time I have ever seen blood shoot out. I coughed. It knotted up and pip was pretty bad the next day. I still feel the lump there three days later.

Strength is improving but not like being launched out of the anadrol cannon. I feel pumped all of the time, though. Feeling confident and a bit aggressive. Libido has levelled off after earlier in the week nearly orgasming in my pants at work without even touching it.

Gyno still a concern and I may order some raloxifene to try out. I think I'm just going to start saving up for surgery and get it cut out early on so this won't plague my entire AAS career.

I dunno, guys. I've been downplaying it, but the past few days I've really been raging. I've all but destroyed my relationship. Typically she picks fights and I am a nice guy, calm her down, understand that she is just taking anger out, understand that she's has a rough past. But this week I have just completely started seeing it all all bullshit I shouldn't have to put up with and woundnt happen in a relationship where I am respected. So we've been fighting really badly and are essentially done. Then I have my moments where I feel like crying because I do love her, that shes my girl I want to protect, but then all it takes is one little loaded comment from her and the blood is boiling again.

I'm in two minds because I want to tell her I love her and to apologize and kiss and hug her, but then I also don't want her usimg me as her punching bag because she knows i am nice and calm. Sigh.

At least my squat is up :/

I'm not trying to drum this up as "roid rage" or whatever. A man should always be responsible and in control of his behavior. This thread is just my diary and right now I'm feeling very aggressive and on edge. I think it's just seven months of the GF taking her anger out on me because she knows I'm nice and polite regardless, and me just being absolutely fed up with it.

If that's the case then time to cut it IMO. That is one of the few things I have actually learned, whether I actually pay attention and take action or not is another story lmao. Once a relationship starts down an abusive path, which can look like a lot of things for many reasons, then it typically will never get any better from there out. Either have a SERIOUS talk about it and put measures in place to keep it from happening that both of you agree to uphold or gtfo

If that's the case then time to cut it IMO. That is one of the few things I have actually learned, whether I actually pay attention and take action or not is another story lmao. Once a relationship starts down an abusive path, which can look like a lot of things for many reasons, then it typically will never get any better from there out. Either have a SERIOUS talk about it and put measures in place to keep it from happening that both of you agree to uphold or gtfo
Have to agree here. 7.months and things are generally still in the honeymoon period for me. First year is a gift and then you really get to see the other person. If its like this early on, have a serious talk and realize there's a strong possibility it will only get worse.

Pip this week has been really bad, but I am able to train through it. Adding a bit of masteron to the mix since I have some left and I known you guys like to use it on a bulk in lieu of AI. But I think the magic is starting because I have veins in my quads like I have never seen before, everything is just rippling when I flex and so on. Strength climbing steady, but I'm not really pushing it. Just slow and steady progressive overload.

Went for a ten mile walk in 90 degree heat the other day, commando at that, and I've given myself a horrible heat rash/infection/whatever all over my thighs and genitals from all of the sweating and rubbing. Hurts really bad. My own stupid fault.

It's probably chafing. I get it from my job sometimes as my thighs rub and my pants are all sweaty.

That's one of the primary reasons I stopped hitting legs so much. The chaffing and not being able to find pants that fit

Day 22

I'm really starting to get tren-esque effects. That dry, dense and separated look. Amazing PED thus far. Strength is not that much better, but I am feeling stamina in the gym. I can workout faster at the same volume.

Lots of BS going on in my life, but at least the cycle is starting to take off. And I have like another 10 weeks.

I should also mention that pip has been chronic now for about ten days and I'm considering a week of just low test to reset the pip situation and go back to pinning DHB everyday.

Okay, so one of two things happened.

(1) My source did a switch-a-roo on the DHB and perhaps I'm on tren.

(2) The androgenic number for DHB is bullshit.

I doubt it's (1) because the pip is AGONIZING. Like seriously god damn is it bad. It makes is seriously hard to train full body and not start a bro-split in accordance with injection sites. But I got 100mg, so why is the pip still so bad?

But ya, I went into using PEDs thinking the roid rage thing is BS and I still do. Yet I'm such an asshole right now in life and I am not typically like this at all. BP is up, body temp is up, and I am just absolutely intolerant of any BS. And this sounds so stupid but I have this feeling... I cannot believe I am even typing this it is so stupid... But it's almost like a primal urge to want to growl at things. Or situations. This shouldn't be happening and is so stupid, but it is! Obviously it's all under my breath, but I'm turning into a gym grunter.

Like if you guys were a shady dealer and were switching in something for DHB, wouldn't it just be test

Man, so this guy I vaguely know wants me to work security at some aspiring rappers event down in the ghetto. I looked at him like WTF and he's like "you probably still see yourself as a dorky little kid, but in actuality you look like you could rip someone's limbs off in seconds."

This could be interesting.

Sounds like dhb to me. Most people say it's like tren without the sleep issues. Exercise some self control methods like meditation, breathing, etc.

It's definitely making me into a better leader at work, and I feel like I can take on and handle a lot in life right now. Getting by on 4 hours of sleep is easy. The drive is extremely strong. My GF is really the only thing that makes the anger break through the surface at times. But this definitely goes way above and beyond the mental effects of test.

I'm the same way. Typically it's people I'm around a lot that wear me thin which is usually a significant other. Everytime I've ran tren minus one time, I broke up with the girl I was dating because I couldn't tolerate them.

Interesting to hear. How hot are you getting in it? Definitely never gotten that from DHB and tren raws are cheaper so if almost suspect you could have gotten slipped tren although still probably unlikely haha. Either way who cares if your getting good effects!