Training Log Cycle 3 Planning/Log

The package arrived today, sixteen days after USPS reported it delivered. Am being extremely cautious and keeping all of my gear away from home for a bit, but this cycle is finally about to start. First pin in the morning.

Bet you're pleased... :)

^ Yes, I had written it off a while ago and considered my mailing address burned. But i was still extremely paranoid taking ownership of, opening and moving the contents of said package just because I do live in this crazy police state. The pack was damaged and given additional tape. It looked like it just got smashed in transit and taped up, not that it was opened and resealed, so I don't think that a neighbor opened it at some point. The puzzling thing is the GPS scan by the mail carrier at my complex mailbox on the 20th, which is why I started believing the neighbor theory. Anyway, let source know and he and I are back on good terms again, though I think he also feels uncomfortable.

Anyway, going to push things back a day or two because I actually ended up at the ER last night for something unrelated. Feeling a little banged up today and wish I wasn't working crazy hours this weekend.

You're screwed. Feds are building a case right now. They're testing the water you flush for hormones after you pee. Life in prison for dirty cheating athlete. Lol I'm jk.
Get well soon my friend.

Day 1

In the AM I did a shot of 50mg sust and 30mg DHB. The purpose of this shot was to test out the DHB pip. Felt no pip all day at work, so after the gym I did a shot of 70mg dhb and 50mg dust and I nicked a vein. Figures I'd do that on the first real shot of it. Horrible coughing fit where I tasted whatever oil that is for the DHB. It's different. I never like shots that nick veins because I feel like they are completely wasted.

Went to the gym for an hour after work. Did hack squat heavy sets and then some cable stuff for arms, shoulders and back. It will be a similar short session after work tomorrow and the then the proverbial balls to the proverbial wall Monday.

I did notice that I was starving all day, like really hungry, but I know it's too soon.

Dope, glad stuff finally showed man! USPS is a bitch sometimes. Will be following!

Day 2

Minimal pip, so I don't think I will need to pin frequently for that reason. So I will probably settle on e2d or e3d pinning both in the same shot.

Fell victim to really serious night sweats last night. Hunger is still constant. Feeling anxiety today over financial stress. Perhaps the sweats are related, but I doubt the rest is.

Gym last night felt pretty good. Barbell squated a 3x3. Did some other barbell work for my Bulgarian training.

Day 3

I am starting to wonder if this DHB is actually tren ace. It really feels as if something has switched on already. I am STARVING 24/7, am having general anxiety and sweats, really just on edge. Insane libido but also no emotional craving for GF. It could be the stresses of life, but it does have a hormonal feel to it. I thought DHB was supposed to not have side effects.

Workout tonight was solid. I saw a gym friend of mine tear his hamstring, though, and I feel so had for the guy. He is mid-cycle. He looked so sad and panicked.

So hungry and thirsty.

All gear has sides, DHB included. Just typically are less for most people than a lot of other compounds.

It definitely has somewhat of a tren feel to it and makes me hot although I think it would be pretty early to be seeing that

Went to bed around 2am. Woke up thinking that it was around 10:00am and it as 2:57. I slept all day. But I am off today, so it does not really matter.

So is it the EO that makes the DHB smell so distinct? Even when I do a normal shot (meaning no blood or nicks), I still taste it in the back of my throat like I'm IVing a street drug. So weird. I guess some oil still finds its way into the bloodstream, but this was not this apparent before. And the bottles smell so strong. I swear I'm sweating the smell out even. It's not bad, just strong.

Interesting. EO has a different solvent smell as do they all but can't say I've ever noticed anything like that with any oils, only thing I could ever notice was guaicol but could just be a little more individually sensitive

Swim, as DHB is an EQ derivative (right?), do you think this means that the onset anxiety some get with EQ could also exist here?

Swim, as DHB is an EQ derivative (right?), do you think this means that the onset anxiety some get with EQ could also exist here?

Yes...I believe it's the 5-alpha reduced form of EQ. Not particularly sure on that though off the top of my head. EQ messes with GABA there isn't as much literature on DHB so it may take some digging to find if it exists

Day 5

Today at work I felt it (or it could be placebo) in that I was just being more aggressive with my work, stuff felt lighter, I felt confident being in charge. Then my workout tonight ended up being pretty mediocre. My pushing strength definitely hasn't taken off yet. I need to start doing weighted dips again because my lockout strength feels weaker than in the past. I lost my belt for hanging plates and I keep putting off spending the money on a new one.

Appetite still strong. Weight at 154 (at 5'5). Hopefully I will jump up into the 160s when it really hits.

Day 7

I ate probably 300g carbs right before bed last night, but still woke up starving today. Really felt like I had a pump this morning when I got to work. Feeling fuller overall. All I want to do is get off of work so that I can go lift.

Stress levels still really high, though, and it may be impacting my ability to recover. Things should be better in a week or two.

Quite disappointed that after one week I have gained a total of zero pounds. My weight is the same. I was surprised because I do feel fuller than a week ago. So tomorrow I'm going to crank calories up by 500 or so, likely by way of drinking milk at work. I want to pace this for 1.5lbs/wk gained.

I definitely feel better in the gym now than a week ago. I'm getting pimples on my arms and my arm veins are popping. I need to keep reminding myself that it has only been a week. Swim, if you are reading, what would you say the kick-in time for DHB is?

The anxiety has appeased a bit, but those first few days were rough. It could be something involving GABA, but I did find myself in that 'I'd really like a benzo' mindset that I just had to tough out.

I'm going to settle on squatting four days per week (3 sets of 3-5), with two on BB and two on hack. Progressive overload. And then train bench Bulgarian but with variety. Flat BB one day, incline DB the next, and so on. Deadlift one day per week at 5-3-1. That's all the volume I need to gain on that exercise.

Remember you're dealing with a dry compound. Expect weight to be like that of a primo blast: slow and steady and high quality. It'll be less gross weight gained but net will be the same. You seem to remain pretty dry regardless so it may play in your favor to ramp up wet compounds first down the line as you like to lift heavy, it'll cushion you better. Be happy you don't get big sloppy gains. Also helps solidfy that what you got is more likely dhb than just test or a nandrolone.

This all is such a mind f---. Scale still only up 1/2lb, but my (serious BBer) friend came up to me tonight and said that he could tell I'm back on the vitamins again. Libido is through the roof and I'm getting acne on my arms again.

But despite taking asin and nolva, I'm still feeling gyno activity. GF took a picture of me in a tank top and my nipples looked bad. I took her phone and deleted the picture. She liked my face in it, she got mad that I did that. We fought. Sigh. Gyno only looks bad in certain lighting, which unfortunately is the same lighting in which muscles look good.

I did have a good workout tonight, though. Have been eating too much fat this week and I really need to switch back to carbs as my body looks so much better on high carb low fat.

I'm just in my own head a lot tonight. Didn't sleep much last night, work stress, GF fighting, too many bills, poor diet choices. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

The shame resulting from masturbating in the work bathroom is absolutely crippling. The test libido hasn't ever kicked this hard. My mind has been corrupted by the perverted demons.

Lol is that weird? I thought everyone did that shit
I've done it. I did it in school. Done it in class (sat in the back of a lecture hall). I mean, I prefer having sex at work or at least a blow job, but still fapping at work is no biggie.