Training Log Cycle 3 Planning/Log

It was marked delivered at 10am, with the previous sorting step being done at 930. My mail typically comes at 2. So they obviously updated it before actual delivery. According to the internet, this is common and it comes on the next truck.

Just ya, I have this nightmare about a mother of two in my building opening the package because it came in her box and calling the cops. I'm sure we have all had that nightmare.

And my source thinking I am trying to scam him. I don't need that relationship compromised, and I wouldn't have even told him it wasn't there and took the loss. The timing of my message to him is what sucked.

I can't focus at work today. This is not a good feeling.

Ride it out. I've had the tracking even say it was delivered to wrong address before, two cities away, and got it the next day lol. Also I've received packages that were meant for different address and never opened them. Just took them back to post office and they got it sorted. I wouldn't worry

Yeah not too much to worry about, especially with quantities like that. Not to mention that it would be a felony for anyone else to open your mail

Didn't come today. Actually I haven't received ANY mail in like four business days, which is weird. Not impossible, but unlikely. I get probably three pieces per day on average. I'm considering going to the post office and bringing that up, only saying that I'm waiting for something else important and ask if anything happened with my flow of mail. I just don't want to leave the post office in handcuffs.

To snag you for anything they would need a signature as your confirmation and consent of knowing what's in the package and accepting it. If you know it doesn't require a signature and are asked for one, just take it as a loss.

Normal post office employees won't be involved in stuff like that though and will only happen with an undercover cop so any standarard PO employee won't pose an issue. Most likely they'd get an undercover to go for a controlled delivery

Okay, just went to the post office. The employee could barely speak English, but she kept saying it was delivered yesterday. I asked her to search the building and nothing turned up. But she did suggest that it may be at my apartment complex office. Maybe my guy forgot to put the apartment number on the package. Those do I think get left at the office.

So I figured this out at 6:01 and my complex office closes at 6, so the waiting continues. I need to go to the office anyway to sign my new lease, so two birds with one stone. Hopefully.

Not at the office. Not in the mail today. Looks like my $500 has vanished into thin air thanks to the USPS. That took weeks of saving. I just feel depressed. Don't want to even lift now. It's just such an empty feeling. I was really looking forward to this.

And I'm now paranoid that somehow it ends up police hands and they start monitoring my mail and the next package I order will be a controlled delivery. Is this insane thinking for such little gear? I plan to order again when I can but do I really need to be concerned? I don't have local contacts.

Nah honestly I've had thousands in gear/growth snagged. If anything, use a different address or name. Sometimes hard to do but also a reason it's good to find someone local that brews

I wouldn't worry. You're a small fish. Probably would get a letter in the mail if anything. Simply could just be lost in the system for now or an Issue with the tracking number itself. I swear I must have had a tracking number get duplicated in the past as when I sent something, I've had it show up in a completely different state according to the tracking but my receiver still got the package.

^True. It could still show but if it got snagged you'll get a letter so you'll know, actually got two this year for the first time lmao but wasn't for gear.

I've had a few grand in growth disappear and pretty sure postal workers were somehow figuring out what it was and just taking it because I never got a letter and couldn't ever track them down when I called, just dropped off tracking and never showed again. USPS is notorious for fuckups though

I just feel like the police would overlook felony mail tampering if the sweet innocent mother of two opened a package of evil drugs. And ya, gun to my head my guess is that it was delivered to the wrong box at my apartment. If the postal inspectors figured out it had drugs in it, would they still let the online tracking function show that it was delivered? I'm not actually asking this to be answered, but just typing my thoughts...

So anyway, spoke more with source and he essentially said that I won't have to eat all of the money and that we will work something out. Now if another pack is sent and that doesn't come, I will start shitting the proverbial bricks.

^True. It could still show but if it got snagged you'll get a letter so you'll know, actually got two this year for the first time lmao but wasn't for gear.

I have always associated letters with international packages seized by customs. This is domestic via USPS. What letter would this be and from whom?

I have always associated letters with international packages seized by customs. This is domestic via USPS. What letter would this be and from whom?

I'd assume letter from your local PD saying "naughty boy, we got your cheating drugz. No do again you naughty boy"

Spoke with the mail carrier and she is also at a loss. I guess she was on vacation last week, though. The package was GPS scanned at my complex mailbox that day per their records. So most likely theft via wrong box, but it does feel like it vanished into the proverbial thin air. Hopefully they don't think it's weird that I haven't moved to report it lost/stolen. In retrospect, I probably said too much to the USPS, but whatever.

Source has gone quiet again after initially pledging to work something out. Sent myself an empty package from work today just to see if my mail is indeed going through. We shall see on that.

Have been working 65-70 hour weeks recently to quickly recover and may do a smaller order from a different source in a week or two. Haven't been to the gym in ten days probably and I'm feeling that decaying muscle feeling this week, so I need to get back there.

On another note, about four days ago I gave myself one and only one injection of 200mg test e just to see if I could feel it. And I swear I had good energy (on little sleep) the next day and felt that extra sizzle in the libido. Did end up with bad pip, though.

Another source I have has DHB at 200mg/ml, which is where the horrific pip stories originate. I still want to run that, though. I may just inject it in small amounts ED to mitigate the pain.

Both of mine were domestic and it'll be a seizure notice from USPS

Was your address red-flagged after that or were you able to get new packages of gear through right away?

Not sure. It was two packs of weed out of Oregon I believe that got snagged but I've gotten raw orders since then without issue

Not sure. It was two packs of weed out of Oregon I believe that got snagged but I've gotten raw orders since then without issue

How long after the packages didn't come did you receive the letter?

The package arrived today, sixteen days after USPS reported it delivered. Am being extremely cautious and keeping all of my gear away from home for a bit, but this cycle is finally about to start. First pin in the morning.