Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Propylhexedrine - Experienced - What A Bizarre Day

LandsUnknown

Bluelighter
1:30 AM- After I had a few drinks, I decided to take a few sips of propylhexedrine. There was part of an inhaler that I used a few days ago, but I had already extracted most of the PPX a few days ago. Then, I extracted the other inhaler that I bought. So, in total, the mixture contained somewhere between 300-325 mg of PPX, I would estimate. The few sips probably totaled about 70 milligrams of it or so.

2:30 AM- I didn't really feel much of anything.

3:30 AM- Maybe I felt it slightly, but it wasn't much. I decided to go to bed relatively shortly thereafter at 4 or so. I was able to sleep, but my heart was beating faster than normal due to the stimulation and I had a lucid dream. As you'd expect, I didn't really sleep well but did sleep.

6:00 AM- I awoke, and I thought about waking up. Though, I didn't.

8:30 AM- I woke up, and I drank the rest of the PPX. I was quite stoked about it. For some reason, I woke up in a weird mood and was having some rather grandiose thoughts. In fact, I believed that I was going to practice telekinesis (the ability to move objects with your mind) and was very, very confident that I would succeed at this gravity-defying act one day in the future. I had posted a thread about it here. In general, I felt rather sluggish and odd though. Not a good feeling. I hoped I'd feel better after drinking more of the stuff. My body just felt very light and fatigued, felt kind of weak in a way. Nothing dangerous or anything, just felt like shit and had kind of a crash feeling going on.

9:15 AM- I was feeling much better, and my whole mindset began to shift. I started thinking to myself about how stupid the idea of me developing telekinetic powers was and how gullible and stupid I was to so easily believe in such an illogical concept and even stupider to think that of all the people in the world............. why the fuck would it be me that developed that kind of power :? Just doesn't make any sense at all, I realized. I realized that I had gotten quite full of myself these days and have often been an arrogant fool in recent months.

10:00 AM- I began to ponder some issues in my life, and I came to some very insightful and practical conclusions about it. I was starting to peak. No more sluggishness, good mood, all around enjoying it.

11:30 AM- I began working on some work-related assignments, and I made a lot of progress. It was kind of a "light bulb moment" kind of morning and early afternoon.

12:45 PM- I continued to work on some things, and I was quite happy with the realizations I came to and the progress that I was making with my work. In general, I was feeling quite good about things and looking forward to better things on the horizon. I also was glad to leave those grandiose and arrogant beliefs behind me, as I realized just how stupid and asinine they were.

3:15 PM- I leave to go vote. I'm still feeling the effects, but it has decreased.

4:30 PM- This is where I crashed. Though, it was just a brief crash. I felt very fatigued and took a nap for around a half hour.

5:45 PM- At this point, I still feel slightly sluggish from the poor sleep/perhaps a bit from the crash. However, I generally feel normal/fine. All in all, this was a very insightful experience, I was able to see myself in a realistic light without my usual extremes of either being an arrogant, grandiose person with feelings of superiority or feeling like an incapable, worthless, retarded person. I just felt like I finally saw things as they are and saw myself through an honest lens. Plus, the insights that I had about my life were very useful, and I feel like I'm moving into a new phase of my life now that I've come to understand these things. Wow. This stuff really cleared up my mind and allowed me to get rid of a lot of the garbage that was holding me back.

All in all, I have to say that there is something almost spiritual about this stuff. Today almost had some of the qualities of a very, very, very mild trip with regard to the insights. I realize how much of an idiot I probably sound like claiming that I had an "enlightening, borderline spiritual experience" while high on decongestants, but I did. Not saying it would be like that for everyone, but for some reason, it was for me. I really needed it too, as my mind was straying a bit too far into the territory of turning into an arrogant arse.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_propylhexedrine
substancecode_stimulants
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome report, man. You're a good dude, I hope you can extract all the good parts of yourself and life and manifest whatever it is you want from life. :)

I have done propylhexedrine a lot (too much), it's been at several times a problem for me since it's always available easily and legally. I have had some really great experiences and some really not so great experiences. The second time I ever did it, I became somewhat psychotic because I did way too much, it's the only time that's ever happened to me. But it wasn't psychedelic in the least. I've had some very profoundly empathogenic experiences on it too, which were great, but only in the simple fact of how much love and empathy I was feeling, not in a life realization way. But sometimes everything just aligns and you have one of those head-changing experiences, sometimes without drugs too. How often have you done propyl? Just wondering if it has had this sort of effect on you before?