• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Most efficient meth ROA? Best ?bang for your buck?

mr_ketchup

Greenlighter
Hi, I?m a not so frequent meth user (maybe once or twice a month). When I use I binge it I?d say for maybe 1-3 days, and in that time I either study, work on a project, clean, or grind on csgo. I snort, but I wonder if there?s any other better ROA? I?m mainly looking for most preserving ROA and duration is a factor too. Rush isn?t as important but it would be nice lol. So, what?s the most efficient ROA? Or would it be best to mix ROAs? Like snort and smoke? Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

Insufflation is a waste ime
(smoke>)IV>IM>(smoke>)Plug>snort>eat
Pretty sure you can stick it up your babyhole if you're a woman, too.

I see, how long would you say is smoke duration? Like how long until the comedown? I have little to no tolerance usually and the quality I get is good, real good

Eat it, it lasts the longest and is a lot less compulsive than the other roa's.

If I eat a light-moderate dose then smoke every 6 ish hours how would that turn out? Like I said when I use I like to binge it for at least a solid day. I know I know it’s very bad, but I enjoy it and I’m very productive on a good amount of that binge. So what do you think if I eat a light-moderate dose (gonna mix it in water) and then smoke every 6 hours (maybe a bit longer or less depending on what I’m doing)?

Once you start smoking it's gonna go downhill quickly, it's every bit as compulsive as iv.

I see, I do wanna enjoy a bit of a rush though. How about insufflation while I take a light dose? Rush of that shouldn’t be as intriguing compared to smoking, surely isn’t for me lol I typically redose when positive effects really start wearing off, NOT just rush

Seconded. Literally every single response from btubbs is what I was gonna say. And I like and agree with the oral/IN conclusion.

One thing to add about vaping (which people commonly mistakenly refer to as smoking), is how you say you are productive and like to be while using...it's highly unlikely this will be the case if you take up vaping....cuz you'll be too busy sitting on your ass hitting the pipe all fuckin' day....and when you're not, you're probably floor diving or doing other crazy nonsense tweaker shit that serves no purpose.

-PA

Yep, on several occasions I literally sat and smoked until the bag was gone, and the only reason I got up was to go score more.

bptubbs is absolutely correct. Especially for what you are looking to get out of it. Eat it.

People get so caught up on that BA% number, but changes in BA don't occur in a vacuum. ROAs with the highest BA are often the most compulsive, addictive, recreational, and dangerous. It would be most "efficient" to IV your meth, and smoking is right up there with it. But, for one, you will compulsively re-dose in order to chase thar rush, and two the high they provide is not very conducive to doing anything productive that doesn't involve your dick.

Eating it is going to provide the longest lasting high, with the least comedown. It may technically result in lower plasma levels per dose unit, but its affect on future dosing and tolerance more than outweighs any loss in BA.

I see you corrected yourself and say you do actually want a bit of a rush. I wouldn't say insuffalation results in a rush, per se, but the change from sobre to high is more noticeable and quick with this ROA, so you could snort your first dose. If you really want a rush without smoking or IVing it then you could plug it. Just remember that subsequent doses will have much less immediate effect, so after your first dose of the day don't go chasing a rush, if its been sufficiently long between doses that you could dose with a rush in mind, then it is much better to just pack it in for the night, lest you suffer a far worse comedown.

You are clearly very new to meth, and I know right now it feels fucking magical. But if you aren't very careful with how you abuse it, how you dose it, how long you binge it, etc. etc. This honeymoon period can wear off very quickly. If you want to get as much out of the drug as you can you need to avoid multi-day binges and re-dosing before the high has worn off.

Most efficient way is iv imo.

Basically theres no loss through stomach acid or loss through smoking it and blowing away, no clogs up your nose, no crossing of endothelium.

But its not something that would be recommended to anyone to take up as its also very dangerous if you dont know how to do it.

Yeah I’m going to refrain from the needle as I don’t want to enter that world lol. Anyhow, as I said I don’t really use it that often but when I do I like to binge it for at least a solid 24 hours. What I’m wondering is if I drink it (dissolve it in a glass of water) and then consume more 12 hours after initial dose, along with either smoke or insufflation every 5-6 hours (oral dose will be light-moderate), would that turn out well? I also wouldn’t snort or smoke that big of a dose either cause I’ll already have some from drinking it. Again, I will not be doing this that often, my last meth binge was a month and a half ago and I did that via insufflation. I want a light-moderate oral dose too so I’ll have something after insufflation or smoke wears off. What do y’all think?

I forgot to ask, how should I take the meth orally? Should I crush up the crystals then put it in a glass, add water and mix and then drink? Or should I eat the crystals on their own? Or is there another way? Thanks

Either way would work, just swallowing the shard would be easier, because of the taste.

My suggestion: weigh out your dose, crush it up and cap it, swallow. Then take a bump up the nose 30-60 minutes or so following your oral dose (right as you're beginning to get effects from your oral dose). Don't vape. As much as you say you'll control it- you won't.

-PA

I agree on the just swallow a shard & keep your dose low! Preferably don’t do 2 Roa’s as it will just make you venture more into it! If it’s just for study & focus pick the swollowing or do very small bumps as the snorting will have a long affect into hours! Drink plenty of water and don’t do more than what you are using it for! Weigh out your doses and don’t eyeball and get familiar with what you take & start small! Remember you can’t take back what you put in!