• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Do I take chlorazepate 50mg?

Rafayte

Bluelighter
L-theanine, good with methylphenidate?

It is 9:30, I woke up at 7:00 and took 40mg IR methylphenidate orally and later I have snort 20mg dose twice, so I have taken 40mg orally and 40mg snorted. I too took red Korean ginseng and took magnesium and B vitamins. Now I am thinking in take a capsule of 200mg l-theanine but I don't know if it is good with methylphenidate. Would be a good idea to take l-theanine with methylphenidate?

Last edited by a moderator:
To my knowledge there are no health risks with combining theanine and stims - heck, tea itself is basically a "speedball" of l-theanine and caffeine.

I believe there've been a number of studies involving energy drinks with a high content of l-theanine, and the main takeaway was that while theanine may be able to "take the edge off"of a caffeine rush to some extent, the effects also weren't strong enough to say that the two substances were synergistic in increasing focus. On the plus side, there were no negative side-effects either.

So all in all I don't see a problem with combining L-theanine and MPH... as long as the theanine doesn't make you slightly tired and you decide to snort more Ritalin to wake yourself up again.

Thanks. I have taken a capsule of 200mg l-theanine to relieve tension, boost the nootropic effect of methylphenidate and have a better mood

I am taking methylphenidate both orally and snorted and I too took red Korean ginseng with coffee and a capsule of 200mg l-theanine. Now I feel some tension and I have Tranxilium 50mg which is the same that Tranxene but in 50mg tablets. Is good idea to take a pill of Tranxilium 50mg with the methylphenidate?

It would be better to use on the comedown to get some rest as when combined they just cancel each other out. Chlorazepate is fairly weak for a benzo, though as it's mostly a prodrug for desmethyldiazepam it is long lasting.

It would be better to use on the comedown to get some rest as when combined they just cancel each other out. Chlorazepate is fairly weak for a benzo, though as it's mostly a prodrug for desmethyldiazepam it is long lasting.

This for sure. Caffeine will take a bit of time to clear your system enough for you to even notice the benzodiazepine. The Ginseng is in the same boat. I have noticed that benzos don't do much on ginseng either.

If you dosed, it will be awhile before that tranxene will help bring you down. You have to do less other stuff or understand it will take minimum 5 to 8 hours, before you can chill.

Last edited:
Now I have snorted the last line of methylphenidate and for sleep I have chlorazepate 50mg tablets and levomepromazine 100mg tablets. Levomepromazine here has the brand name Sinogan so I have Sinogan 100mg. Levomepromazine is extremely strong as sedative, more than all benzodiacepines. With two pills of Sinogan and two pills of Tranxilium 50mg I fall asleep without problems but for be sure I will sleep well I will take three Sinogan (300mg levomepromazine) and three Tranxilium 50mg (150mg chlorazepate)

As is typical of phenothiazine antipsychotics, levomepromazine is a dirty drug, that is, it exerts its effects by blocking a variety of receptors, including adrenergic receptors, dopamine receptors, histamine receptors, muscarinic acetylcholine receptors and serotonin receptors.
~wiki/Levomepromazine~

The movement side effects like akasthisia and dyskinesia on top of heart electrical conduction issues would steer me away from that much Sinogan. Stacked on top of all that Tranxilium, it must make for an elephant tranquilizer of a sleep aid. I hope you have a tolerance to built up for these as that is one hefty combo in those doses.

Finally I took 400mg Sinogan and 100mg Tranxilium. I felt asleep quickly and slept deeply until the morning. This morning I woke up with residual sedation but I have snorted 40mg methylphenidate and I am going to take red Korean ginseng. The problem is I don't have coffee because I usually take coffee with methylphenidate

Take Sinogan and Tranxilium

Since I woke up eight hours ago I have been snorting methylphenidate in 20mg lines and now only have two more doses of 20mg. When methylphenidate be over I am thinking in take Sinogan 100mg (levomepromazine) and Tranxilium 50mg (chlorazepate). How much can I take of each sedative?

You could have just posted this in the thread you just opened a few hours ago.

No, it is not a good idea to take more of these substances.

50 mg of clorazepate is equivalent to approx ~30 mg of diazepam, and its active metabolite, desmethyldiazepam, builds up in your system with repeated use because it has a half-life of several days. Keep taking that much, and you're gonna end up with a case of polydrug addiction where you need uppers to get out of bed in the morning and a benzo to fall asleep in the evening.

100 mg of Levomepromazine is already a pretty hefty dose for insomnia. While its dopamine-blocking effects are weaker than those of other phenothiazines, it is still related to hardcore old-school antipsychotics like chlorpromazine. This is not a drug you want to take several hundred miligrams of per day, unless you want to experience akathisia (a sense of restlessness and inability to sit still), parkinsonism (shaking, similar to parkinson's disease) and a host of other unpleasant symptoms that come from needlessly fucking around with your dopamine and acetylcholine receptors.

You could have just posted this in the thread you just opened a few hours ago.

^ This

Rafayte, you have posted a bunch of new threads recently and that's not necessarily a problem, but making two nearly identical threads is. This question was answered in the first thread. It would also be a good idea to consider using Basic Drug Discussion for some of the simpler, vague questions.

Please heed this advice when posting new threads.

Thanks, JA