• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Has Anyone Here Had Luck With Telekinesis Or Levitation?

@iridescentblack: he went on to further elaborate with this...

Vastness said:
As far as anything being possible, sure, anything is possible, in some sense. When I say telekinesis and levitation are not possible, I am necessarily using a kind of hazy definition of the word possible.
some insight into your question perhaps?

Ah-oh. Skipped over that last post. My thoughts are magnetic. "Must challenge." "Must challenge ideas."

resistance is futile is definitely over rated and challenging the norms is a great way to preserve and explore. nothing wrong with that.

we're only human and make mistakes, no big deal. i appreciate the enthusiasm. ;)

Pigs might not need wings to fly, true, who can say. Perhaps they have some kind of special cells that function as reactionless drives to levitate them where they want to go. Honestly if I saw a pig flying like this though, my first thought would be that it was some clever illusion, second would be perhaps I'm dreaming, or have lost my mind, and third I'd probably assume it wasn't a pig but something created by aliens to study us while imitating the local fauna, but one of them fucked up somewhere.

invegauser said:
i'm more familiar with you than you are with me
This statement intrigues me but OK. :)

You'll have to forgive me constantly returning to this thread to elaborate on my weird analogies, I've been doing points of methamphetamine all day, it's the first time I've tried it and unfortunately I've spent a lot more time on Bluelight and elsewhere when I should have been working. :\

@Vastness: flying without wings (since it hasn't happened or been proven true) is something that i have pondered from time to time. energy, atoms, gravity, universal field theory and the more supernatural aspects of life i consider when trying to see how this might actually happen. mind boggling 8( but fun to think about.

haha, a clever illusion or the step right before hell freezes over is a possibility. HAHAHA! i like that last one. accidents happen, that's why they're accidents but would freak out a lot of us humans. think it's best if aliens kept a low profile after that lil mistake.

what i meant by that is i've read quiet a few of your posts as you post them and read up on old ones. we haven't really ran into each other much in threads plus i'm a lil hard to get to know.

no worries. that's what it's here for. personal experience is one thing, elaborating off of ideas goes hand in hand with it to develop new understandings imo.

meth is a b**ch of a drug. i'm more inclined to use it due to my predisposition (marijuana too) but i have abstained from it as much as possible. that's not to say i'm judging you, just that i know what your talking about. it really grabs hold of you and makes you focused and active on all sorts of things doesn't it. geared up and ready to roll. hope your having fun and being safe.

There's a certain nerve in the back of the head that changes when you meditate. You have to gain suggestion over the mind. Even still, it'll take a long damn time. A couple to a few lifetimes maybe. The "human" vessel is really pathetic, that's why it takes so long. My intention is to inhabit a highly evolved vessel in about a couple more lives or so.

one extremely rare occasion on heroic dose psychedelics you can attain a state that is ineffable a ++++ experince giving rise to telekensis shulgin moved a bag of concrete with his mind

Only the highest of enlightened people can perform telekinesis or levitate. Assuming you would like to use it just to show off or for profit is a negative point to consider. I am only able to use telekinesis or fly around, teleport when inside lucid dreams. I assume the first step would be to become a real master of meditation. Developing the skill to see auras or telepathy is so much easier to begin with. A great lucid understanding of everything in a spiritual sense seems like one of the starting keys. I would practice further how I do it inside dreams and try to copy the technique by examination. If you think you are close to developing a spiritual skill with no bad intentions i'm sure the pure spirits will guide you if you just ask. A prayer before bed, out of the heart might just result in an answer inside your dreams.

I saw a youtube video of a guy on lsd, completely naked, rising high above his bed levitating once.

Never had any luck with telekinesis but I've tried, my mom still refuses to talk about my experience with levitation when I was a kid though & I remember it clear as day.
She still turns a weird shade of white if I mention it to this day & tries to pass it off as I fell down a huge set of steps in the house but I didn't. Sadly I've never been able to do it since & believe me I've tried.

One of the first things I ever heard about Shoko Asahara was about his talk about being able to do levitation, I'll just say lets all see what highly shady stuff he got into & the people that brought into his fucked up ideas.......see where that stuff gets you kids!!!!!

Attachments

• AUM.jpg
    AUM.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 1
I used to try telekinesis a lot as a kid, I would envision a rope of shimmmering force coming from my eyes or hands, to the point where I could see it, and try to trip people that were assholes to me on the playground (there were plenty to choose from). Most of the time it didn't do anything but sometimes they'd trip during my concentrating heavily on it. The fact that it happened sometimes made me feel like it was working but I think it was coincidence. it also probably didn't help with my getting picked on when I was standing there pointing my hand out at someone and staring at them for minutes on end. =D

shulgin moved a bag of concrete with his mind

Source? I've never heard this.

I used to try telekinesis a lot as a kid, I would envision a rope of shimmmering force coming from my eyes or hands, to the point where I could see it, and try to trip people that were assholes to me on the playground (there were plenty to choose from). Most of the time it didn't do anything but sometimes they'd trip during my concentrating heavily on it. The fact that it happened sometimes made me feel like it was working but I think it was coincidence. it also probably didn't help with my getting picked on when I was standing there pointing my hand out at someone and staring at them for minutes on end. =D

Heh, I used to try that sort of crazy shit when I was a kid as well. I really wanted to have supernatural powers and would spend ages staring at an object with my hand held out waiting for it to move. Never worked, and as you say, it just makes you look like a fuckin prick...

Not to be mrs skeptical but how is levitation possible when we have gravity pulling us down I don't know what telekinesis is never heard that before maybe if you had a dream you could levitate inns dream but that's about as far as it would be possible

Telekinesis is moving something with your mind. I kinda doubt either is possible myself, I'd have to see it to believe it. It would be cool if it was possible though.

on the berkely foundation a old interview of him and ann describing the shulgin scale

Telekinesis is moving something with your mind. I kinda doubt either is possible myself, I'd have to see it to believe it. It would be cool if it was possible though.
I dont fully not believe in this sort of stuff ivd watched some youtube videos and articles that most of myself just laughs at also probably so i feel like i fit in with other people wathcing i dunno but some little part of me does wonder if it would be possible I like to keep an open mind about stuff but its just not easy when you've not seen or experienced anything yourself i had a sort of a trip lsd like trip when i was 15 just from.nowhere i just suddenly was watching myself from behind in a tv it felt kinda cool nothing like that has happened since and it was very weird my friends who i was with said i looked normal my eyes were a bit red but they usually were from staying up at night.

Have recently had trips on codeine but instead of the normal codeine high everything around me is sort of waving or pulsing like water small water waves only it was the walls, ceiling everything i dont know why but for a week everytime i got moderately high i got this lsd like state but then i just stayed normal after that week.

I do beleive that some people are gifted phychics in fact I know their is something some people can see I cant because just them knowing something they couldn't possibly know or just a look they give me thats where they fail though because mostly their ego is so big they want you to know they know whatever it is so they can hold it over you without actually say it if they are a narcastic asshole like some of my family but then they give it away only the good phychics play dumb all the time etc also some of my family my grandma is phychic by phychic i dont mean reading someones mind like in the movies i mean just being able to read other people by their body language and just general atmosphere I am definetely not phychic in that sense but I can sense when something bad is going to happen or someone I know is in danger ill just be drawn to it mindlessly from what ive observed it is definitely posible and ive only met normal people who are just a bit more phychic i wonder what a proper phychic would be like as for telekenisis ive only heard it referenced as a novelty theme in various animes their is something though i found so sureal about being able to levitate move stuff bend a spoon and all that stuff topics like this actually trigger my interest I bet their are some phychics on this site

Lol Shadow