• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Will meth get better ever

cyberius

Bluelight Crew
Okay so

Last year circa 2017 I was able to get super fucking high for 5 days on meth right no sleep little problem with paranoia or severe anxiety

Now 2 days ago I spun my gears for like 16 hours and I'm seeing cops climb out of trees to come get me, the voices in my head came back as my bunch of bipolar buddies trying to steer me down random strings of words and I'ms eeeing faces on the walls laughing at me and shit and holy fucking shit its scary. I had this massive string of deja vu where I was hearing the same exact halucination I had experienced in the same spot of my room in the same sequence of horrifying noisey people running artound

will meth ever go back to how it was? It was really fucking fun and relatively benign once but now the side effects are beginnign to get funky

literally all I wanna do anymore is jack off and snort more meth too :\

Nope... meth changes your brain man, once you flip that switch, it's flipped, there is no off switch.

Maybe if you take a very long break and then only use every once in a blue moon but continued abuse causes long term tolerance.

From what i've read from people it seems that meth has a kind of kindling effect with psychotic episodes, the more you have the quicker and stronger they will come on.

This happened to me. I used to be able to use and be fine. But after using sporadically for a few years it has taken a huge toll. Every time I get high i have massive paranoia and my thoughts race and I am overwhelmed by every thought I have. I literally go crazy after being up for 24hrs or more. A definite kindling effect IMO. I don't use it at all anymore because of this.

From what i've read from people it seems that meth has a kind of kindling effect with psychotic episodes, the more you have the quicker and stronger they will come on.

Do other stimulants do that? Sounds a lot like some of the reports I've read about long-term MDPV usage. (And I'm also wondering if that occurs with, e.g., 3-MeO-PCP...)

I've never actually taken meth or any heavy hitting stim other then pharmaceutical amphetamine and methylphenidate if you count those as hard hitting. I like to do a lot of reading of anecdotes, mostly on bluelight, and that's the impression i've got for heavy meth (or equivalent stim) use.

I don't binge a lot on amphetamine and even when i have binged i haven't noticed the "lose your fuckin mind" effect that people have reported with meth. From what i've heard many RC stims including MDPV can cause psychotic episode, i'm sure the user "MDPVpsychosis" could vouch for that.

Lol, yes. Certain stims like MDPV do seem to lead to psychosis quicker than other stims do. But pretty much any stimulant can take you there with the right conditions, it just apparently happens quicker/more reliably with certain ones.

And I most definitely agree that there is a kindling effect with progressive episodes of stimulant induced psychosis. It usually takes sustained heavy abuse before it happens the first time. From that point on, stimulant induced psychosis settles in sooner and with less abuse each time. The more times it happens, the easier it is to trigger. To me, it seems like it is a learned or associated state that the mind snaps back into easier each time.

Lucky. I'm was up for 20hrs minimum every so for time. I've never understood how people managed to still sleep and use it regularly.

I used to sleep almost every night on meth in the later days of my useage, was just using to be "normal".

^after a long period of use I have experienced this. But my capacity to tell what was real and what wasn't deteriorated fast after I started having the episodes of severe paranoia and psychosis. Even one night of use now leads to this. Maybe some people's brains can handle all the stress and physical and psychological pressure it's put under.