Query Published Global Online Survey into Cannabis and Well-being.

MarkAUT

Greenlighter
- Researchers from Auckland University of Technology (AUT) in New Zealand are conducting a global online survey on cannabis use and well-being for people aged 16 years old and over.

- This survey is completely anonymous and all answers are strictly confidential.

- For more information and to access the survey please click on the link below:
https://aut.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_byH4QSqgXrXOxeJ

​- This research has been approved by the Auckland University of Technology Ethics Committee (AUTEC -18/155).

Many thanks in advance for your support with this research,
Mark

Many thanks for your support The Network; I am passionate about this area of research
Mark

Last edited:
Just took the survey, thanks for posting it. I like it when my feelings and opinions are heard and considered. :!

Many thanks for completing the survey Vintage 55. Great to hear you liked it :)

Many thanks for completing the survey herbavore. I appreciate your help with my research. I'm still about 40 participants short of my minimum target so every participant really counts.

Posted. However, there was no option to indicate whether or not you have a major illness and whether or not you are using Cannabis medicinally. Honestly, I don't know if I'll have trouble stopping. Ex; I was hospitalized from May 18-June 1 this year and was smoking hash 4 hours after discharge. Nother example; as long as I am on dialysis I'll be using Cannabis.

I've got no desire or need to quit

Thanks

Tom

Hi Tom, thank you for completing the survey and for your feedback. I agree medicinal cannabis use is a very important and current issue. Although it was not a focus of my current research; I will consider it for future projects. Good to hear you feel your cannabis use is going OK for you. If you were to want to make changes in future, I hope you would be able to access support (e.g. The Centre for Addiction and Mental Health [CAMH] - https://www.camh.ca/en/your-care/access-camh). Thanks again, Mark

Hi NvisionPeace, thanks for your support. I'm just writing it up now. I'll make sure to post a summary of the findings by the end of the year. Mark