dramamine?

old post, but i see some new replies ..I'll admit ..this shit is horrible but the stuff I saw on it was awesome ..some other things I saw on it weren't awesome ..I remember doing this with a friend about 8 years ago ..we were sitting on my couch ..couldn't hold a fucking drink or cig for the life of us ..it kept falling out of our hands ..But my sister and parent were in New York visiting family ..but guess what my sister and my cousin walked in the front door and sat beside me and I had a conversation with her ..but guess what ..she wasn't there ..I also saw a Friggin' Gorilla knock on my door and ..he helped himself in ..but for some reason thats all I saw of that Gorilla ...after about 2 hours we my friend decided it was time for some sleep ..(well he did I didn't) although i went to sleep with him ..( not in the same bed just at the same time ) ..I went into my bed he went on my floor ..but for some reason I kept hearing my mother calling my name so about 5-6 times I kep getting up to see what she wanted ..my friend never let me get out the door ..he said "fuckface" your moms out of town ..I stepped on him about 3 of those times and ..im sure i pissed him off ..but if anyone thinks thats cool ..(it was) but you have no control over whats going on ..you can't walk ..you're better off crawling on the floor to get around ..the legs just dont work ..if you think about something you'll see it ..but guess what the mind tends to wander and you see some really fucked up things, you sit there and have conversations with people who aren't there and you have conversations with people who are there but you forget what you're talking about every 2 seconds and its really fucking annoying ..don't do it ..please ..look around and find real drugs not OC crap ...thats my story ..be safe ..don't be desperate

Comments:

It is nothing like acid.
Almost all people do not enjoy the 'experience'.
There is a good chance of moderate to severe side effects.
Trips often end up as prolonged, painful, and unescapable nightmares.

Of course there are the few who enjoy it...

ive only done it a few times in my dxm days and dont plan on doing it again, but i enjoyed that, prolonged unescapable nightmare. i also would talk to people who were not really there. and i would be smoking a cigarette, then go to put it out and i never had a cigarette. its really weird. and it pisses you off especially if you dont have any. i wouldnt recommend doing it in a public place lol

I've tried it once and it was a pretty funny experience. I probably wouldn't do it again but ya never know. Here's how that day went.
My buddy and I went to the store, bought it, and popped a whole vile each at his house. I drove downt the road to my house to take a shower because we were going to a party later that night. So during my shower I almost fell over about 3 times. It felt like everything was icy or something.
I got out of my shower and sat on my bed for a good 20 mins and called my friend to let him know it was gonna be a good 30 mins before I could even get dressed because I was so comfortable just sitting on my bed. It was like a 1,000 pound anchor was attached to my ankle and I was so content. I finally got dressed and drove up the road about 5 blocks. VERY VERY bad idea. Once again the feeling of everything being icy came into the equation and it being the road this time. Good thing it was all backroads.
I have no idea still to this day how we got to the party. I think we were either dropped off or walked there. I was social for about an hour, maybe had 3 drinks, and sat on the couch for the rest of the party. Everyone knew I was in a weird mood. I wasn't in a bad mood but just wasn't in the mood from this crap. I sat and watched Spongebob for 2 hours with no volume turned on and enjoyed it and laughed regardless. Apparently I got home safe since I'm still here breathing and that was almost 2 years ago.

would i be safe selling dramaine to a friend? if i gave him a safe dosage, and sold it to him telling him it was datura extract would i be safe? id be seeling him twelve dramamine pills.

it is different for everyone, i found it of no recreational use for me. Maybe I didnt take it properly in order to have some effect, but I have no desire to at this moment in my life.

Whatever you do, use caution ♥

Dramamine is just like diphenhydo, Both are anti-allergy. And never take a whole bunch at once.
You can read about bad trips on Utopia.com and Bluelight. an absolute nightmare.

more seizures please.

About 4 years ago I was all about psychedelics. One day I couldn't find any fun guy or sidney so of course I get on erowid and start looking for some over the counter methods and just so happen to come across dramamine. It came in a tube and there was like 10-15 pills in each tube, I had never done it before and was basing the dosage off erowid and ended up eating a full tube maybe one and a half tubes total and let me tell you this: HORRIBLE high, felt like a nonstop bad trip, couldn't even talk...all I could do was sit back, grip the arms of my chair and stare into the tv like a zombie. Here's the fun part....about an hour into my "trip" I blacked out and woke up in the bathroom...had no idea what was going on but thankfully I had a friend there to fill me in on what I was doing when I was blacked out. I guess I stood up and asked my buddy a question and in the middle of my sentence I just collapsed and hit the floor hard and started seizing for about a minute or two. My buddy was freaking the fuck out, I was in the bathroom because he put me there and was trying to get me to throw up but once I came out of my blackout he kept asking me if I was ok and kept telling me I needed to throw up. At that point I was getting pissed off because he was being so annoying and ruining the buzz I did have, I had no idea that I was just on the floor seizing minutes before. Long story short, don't take too much or you might end up like me...hell maybe you wont even come out of it alive. All I know is that I'll NEVER fucking do that again =[

Absolutely would NOT recommend abusing dramamine, this isn't just a bullshit story, it actually happened to me so if you're still going to try it then please start off small and work your way up, DO NOT fucking eat a whole tube and a half right off rip. Enjoy! 8o8o8o

well ive tried taking about 10 Diphenhydramamine(Benadryl) after reading it was supposeed to get you high.
Nothing positive came from it. only effects were extreme tirdness, limbs feel cold and prickly, Restless legs(Terrible like opaite wd), YOu just feel bad its not worth it and cant be good for ya

Diphenhydramine brought my dog back from the dead... until I realized it was just a bag of old clothes. The rest of it sucked, especially when all of the carpeting turned into squiggly slimy monster worms, on top of many other bad delusions throughout the night, many years ago...

It's horrible. It is absolutely horrific. I have not done it, but I've done a very similar sort of thing (DPH). DPH is essentially the similar yet different, kinda like mushrooms and acid are similar yet quite different in a sense. You are unaware that the drug is affecting you, and you become completely delusional........ similar to how someone might act in an insane asylum. Then, when you come down, you are typically baffled and horrified at the bizarre things that you did under the influence of it. Worst case scenario, you do something truly stupid and end up getting yourself into trouble. I strongly recommend not taking DPH, because it is extremely dangerous. Oh, and I didn't even take that much........ only the lower end of the "light" dose 8o

dramamine was my first recreational drug at 15 or so
do I regret it? no
did I like it? im leaning more to "no", but kind of did like it in someway
popped 10 of them, worse taste ever. nice feeling in my leg, walking around class and almost stumbling
not sure what happened 2nd block, either blacked out or hallucinated, saw some fat kid in my class turn all blue eating pizza and drinking coke in reality he wasn't, woke up with no memory of what happened that class

2nd experience nothing exciting, but I did see some shadow ghost like figure in a car. very weird experience.
anybody who messes with deriliants is either desperate, crazy or both.

i'm happy i just didn't dose any higher than 300mg+ and was on vyvanse on the time I took it, crazy stuff could have happened

would i be safe selling dramaine to a friend? if i gave him a safe dosage, and sold it to him telling him it was datura extract would i be safe? id be seeling him twelve dramamine pills.
I know that's a 11 year old post, and is also the only post you have made, but I still want to tell you that I fucking hate you and want to punch you in the cock.

I know that's a 11 year old post, and is also the only post you have made, but I still want to tell you that I fucking hate you and want to punch you in the cock.

Looks like that was his only post, and he disappeared shortly after that. I think one can only assume his friend found out he was being sold dramamine and promptly murdered him.

When I took Dramamine it was an entire bottle and I puked my guts out and tripped pretty hard. They made me feel like I was on that spaceship ride at the fair and it was uncomfortable af. The pills are disgusting and were bitter as shit coming back up. Ugh i feel sick just thinking about Dramamine. Take that stuff if you want to have a terrible night, I give Dramamine 0/5 on the drug scale. I think I spent that night on a bathroom floor. Fuck Dramamine!!