Is Washing Your Hands Really Necessary After Taking A Dump?

You don't shake pants with people, or eat with your pants or use your pants to wipe your eyes right? If you are careful, you could even pull your pants up with your non-wiping hand. If in doubt, after you pull your pants up, wash your hands. There is no excuse for not taking 30 seconds to do this.

Yes but what I'm saying is you touch your pants with traces of shit on them then you go shake someone's hands with someone, eat with your hands if it's hot chips or a hamburger or something else.

You cant be careful and pull your pants up with your non wiping hand. It's impossible. Next time you wipe your ass with your wiping hand, try pulling your pants up with your non wiping hand, which is ONE hand. ONE hand. How in the hell can you pull your pants up with only ONE hand? Especially if you wear a belt.

http://bluelight.org/vb/threads/830567-Dick-cheese

giphy.gif

Yes but what I'm saying is you touch your pants with traces of shit on them then you go shake someone's hands with someone, eat with your hands if it's hot chips or a hamburger or something else.

So you think there is no point in washing your hands because your pants will contaminate your hot chips anyway?

God dammit this thread would get weird in the lounge.

No I dont actually see the point in arguing with non hand washers, let them be filthy animals because they are clearly not going to wash their hands ugh

So you think there is no point in washing your hands because your pants will contaminate your hot chips anyway?

God dammit this thread would get weird in the lounge.

No I was just defending my point because you said You don't shake pants with people, or eat with your pants or use your pants to wipe your eyes right??

Yes, but what was your point?

Can you guarantee that shit doesn't get on your hands when you wipe? You can't because toilet paper is thin
and for that reasons: Wash. Your. Fucking. Hands. We're not talking about sterilising your hands with fire, I'd settle for twenty seconds with soap and water. You share the world with humans and use hands to touch the same physical reality as the rest of us. Why should people ingest your shit because you're too fucking lazy to keep yourself clean? :D

Surviving! I'm trying to become more frequent around here again. I'm off the shit I was on earlier so my post should actually make sense now!

This thread has been amazing. What a read.

It's simply science that hand-washing is hygienic and promotes survival.

Can you guarantee that shit doesn't get on your hands when you wipe? You can't because toilet paper is thin
and for that reasons: Wash. Your. Fucking. Hands. We're not talking about sterilising your hands with fire, I'd settle for twenty seconds with soap and water. You share the world with humans and use hands to touch the same physical reality as the rest of us. Why should people ingest your shit because you're too fucking lazy to keep yourself clean? :D

Just because it's thin it gets on your hands? Is that what your saying? That's ridiculous! Also, your saying wash with soap? Well then the traces of shit would be left on the soap then the next time you use the soap the shit gets on your hands from the last time and prior to just when you took a shit.

Just because it's thin it gets on your hands? Is that what your saying? That's ridiculous! Also, your saying wash with soap? Well then the traces of shit would be left on the soap then the next time you use the soap the shit gets on your hands from the last time and prior to just when you took a shit.

That's a good point about the traces of shit on the soap.

A bar of soap, yes. Liquid soap, no.

But with a bar of soap, you typically use it immediately prior to washing your hands. If there is shit on soap, you've just washed it off.

Why don't you just wash your damn hands??? :D

#1--- you've all fallen prey to a troll. You realize this right?

#2-- after seeing so much passion and so much ignorance I would like to address the trolls.

Idk where you live but here In Midwest USA, several.changes have come to public restrooms of late:
True: paper towels have made a come back n ya hardly ever see the hand dryers that blow filthy air anymore.
True: many many public ladies rooms (*I haven't entered a men's room lately to check them ) now have Toilets with LIDS that close because its been proven that flushing the toilet releases a bunch of misty-poop-water into the air thereby contaminating EVERY surface inside the stall
So you now have the option of closing the lid before ya flush, reducing threat.
True: the dirtiest surfaces we touch are cell phones and the BOTTOM OF WOMEN'S PURSES, this because they are often set down on Public restroom floors or hung on hooks in public restroom stalls where a flush releases the misty poop water. Yuck !

True: since IT was brought up I here to dispell the misconception that a person CANNOT pull up Their pants, zip AND button or snap said pants with your non-dominant hand. I know this For a fact as I DO IT EVERY TIME I GO POTTY, regardless of where I go (home, public or another person's home restroom). I've been pulling pants up this way since I learned about fecal matter bacterium and the many diseases that spread via its transmission from person to person, in 1995 when my infant daughter was afflicted with the ROTA virus and was gravely ill.

Good topic, Trolls . I say this because apparently although I firmly believe this thread came into being due to someone having a VERY boring day n expecting some outrageous flaming responses ---- now that I see the thread and how many many people SeriouslyDO NOT REALIZE the dangers of fecal matter bacterium transmission, I feel its a Great topic to discuss.

Please everyone educate yourselves. The pants pulling up is a true thing. I swear by my Lord n savior. ...the other facts I noted I cannot provide a source for because i learned these facts many years ago thru home health books, hygiene pamphletsfrom the paediatrians office, speaking with hospital staff when the baby was sick and seeing doctors featured on tv talk shows.
Oh and the lids on the toilets in public restroom stalls is a first hand knowledge fact as well

Yes EVERY one needs to wash hands thoroughly after EVERY trip to any bathroom (*even if you dont tp potty.....maybe you just blow your nose or freshen your make up or snoop in some medicine cabinet)...... you must wash after changing someone's diaper (simply running a baby wipe over your hands is better than nothing but you should wash with soap andHot water asap)...
Certainly wash after any and all contact with yours or anyone's genitalia..
. After cleaning up pet excrement, vomit or even giving your pet a good bunch of hand -to-animal attention, and .....
ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS wash hands thoroughly after doing certain self-care activities such as picking ones nose, adjusting absolutely anything in your pants and after fooling around with your make-up or etc.
Self care first of all but truly, it's a service to those Around you

Ya learn alot and mighty quickly when your 20-pound baby is so sick she loses 5 pounds in a month
**** incidentally the source of my baby's Rota virus was located. It came from the well water on gramma n grandpas farm
We older ones teens n adults were indeed unaffected as we'd built up immunities.

If you have well water, GET IT CHECKED FOR CONTAMINATION YEARLY if there are babies or children who drink from it. Testing is free thru some local / rural health departments. The fix is a simple water filtration system you attach to your faucet, following a solution added into the well one time. Cost is minimal
It can save Lives!

@Runningfox I was taught as a child to put the lid down when flushing the loo and I too can pull up my pants with my non wipe hand....
Me thinks its just a bunch of lazy buggers that dont wash their hands - ugh disgusting

Pish-posh
I don't even think it's TRUE! at least herein I believe we all got suckered into responding to a giggly -troll post. But....just in case , it's a good topic to educate folks on.....

I guess I never thought about it til now....My brother does a lot of Camping. And I dont mean in some nice fancy RV ; I mean REALLY roughing it.... I wonder how HE manages to keep as clean as he Should , after poopin in the brush? I will be sure n ask him.

Yuck