Is Washing Your Hands Really Necessary After Taking A Dump?

^

Touching your own crap is not the only problem. What about all the surfaces you’ve touched? The door handle, the seat lid, the toilet paper, the flush handle, etc. Now imagine all those bacteriums and viruses, add some shit, and va-la! A perfect sickness spreading hand.

^

Touching your own crap is not the only problem. What about all the surfaces you’ve touched? The door handle, the seat lid, the toilet paper, the flush handle, etc. Now imagine all those bacteriums and viruses, add some shit, and va-la! A perfect sickness spreading hand.

Yeah of course.

This guy, actually a few people in this thread, no matter how much we tell them, cannot seem to understand that's completely unsanitary and disgusting not to wash your hands after taking a shit.

I swear to god I never met ONE person in my life who didn't wash their hands after taking a shit, and in this thread I've met multiple.

No amount of logic works with them, and they don't understand why the analogy of using forks and knives to eat cooked meals makes no sense when compared to toilet paper and shit LOL.

Then again, the guy said his parents never taught him to wash his hands after shitting, so thats sounds like multiple generations of unsanitary behavior, which is just nuts.

I mean practically everything in the world is dirty, but we can't wash our hands every 2 seconds, so I just thought everyone agreed on the common ground that at least you wash your hands after taking a shit!!

Apparently not.

No amount of logic works with them, and they don't understand why the analogy of using forks and knives to eat cooked meals makes no sense when compared to toilet paper and shit LOL.

I can only shake my head at these fellow humans and hope to not shake their hand at some point in my life.

I think it would be fun to take swabs of strangers hands and grow cultures. See if that way we can determine who doesn’t wash their hands and what kind of bacteria grow.

Since i started washing my butt with water everytime, it made sense to wash my hand everytime as well. keep your butt clean

How the hell do you wash your butt with water?

He probably gets in the tub or shower...you know...the kinds of places that the water comes out of?? LOL

That or he has a Bidet, which are AWESOME, and I wish I had one.

The Europeans usually have them as they are clearly more sophisticated than us.

I'll admit, sometimes after a particularly nasty shit I get in the shower and wash my ass.

However, since you don't even wash your hands after taking a shit I don't think you'd have much need for one LOL...

He probably gets in the tub or shower...you know...the kinds of places that the water comes out of?? LOL

That or he has a Bidet, which are AWESOME, and I wish I had one.

The Europeans usually have them as they are clearly more sophisticated than us.

I'll admit, sometimes after a particularly nasty shit I get in the shower and wash my ass.

However, since you don't even wash your hands after taking a shit I don't think you'd have much need for one LOL...

Yes but how would he wash it? Rub his hands all over his bum?

Wipe his hands in a downward and upward motion like with toilet paper? That's filthy.

Yes but how would he wash it? Rub his hands all over his bum?

Wipe his hands in a downward and upward motion like with toilet paper? That's filthy.

I don't know man, ask him.

But I will say, it's pretty odd you are calling anyone filthy when you don't wash your hands after taking a shit lol...

I asked him but he didn't reply.

Dude, a person washing something can never be as filthy as a person not washing something.

He takes the time to wash his ass after taking a shit, probably with soap and water, that's a CLEAN thing to do.

You don't wash your hands after taking a shit, that's a DIRTY thing to do.

Two questions:

1) Do you think it's even POSSIBLE you might be wrong, and that it might actually be unsanitary not to wash your hands after taking a shit, or do you think there's no possible way you could be wrong even though we are all telling you how disgusting it is?

2) If I dared you to wash your hands every time you take a shit for a week, would you do it?

Cause I'm daring you to LOL.

1.There's no possible way I am wrong even though a select few are all telling me how disgusting it is.

2. No way

1.There's no possible way I am wrong even though a select few are all telling me how disgusting it is.

2. No way

You're crazy man.

First off, it's not a select few, its most of the world, and if you think you know better about what is healthy than the Center for Disease Control whose job it is to keep Americans healthy and safe, then you really are crazy.

It's just sad man.

I'm not trying to insult you, but I really think this is your mental illness speaking, combined with the fact that your parents didn't raise you to wash your hands.

I don't think mentally ill people are worse than others or anything, and I have anxiety and some depression but I think your's must run deeper than mine.

It has generally been accepted in most of the civilized world for probably hundreds of years now that soap and warm water kill germs, and that some amount of bacteria is on your hands after you wipe your ass.

I would suggest you go out and take a poll of random stranger asking them if they wash their hands after shitting (and I know you won't), but if you DID you'd probably find that about 96% people do.

Like seriously...out of every 100 people you asked, as long as they aren't your friends, cause they are probably dirty too, you'd probably find like 2 people who don't wash their hands after shitting.

You can go on living the filthy disgusting life you are, and hopefully for your sake and other people's you won't get sick, but you are walking around with TONS of bacteria from shit all over your hands every day.

If a scientist looked at your hands with a microscope he'd probably see like millions of cultures of live bacteria on them that most people don't have.

The weirdest thing of all is that you can't be convinced of it by evidence like The Center for Disease Control.

I'm basically someone who can be convinced of just about anything if there's enough evidence to back it up, because I can't fight solid scientific evidence like the kind there is that shows that not washing your hands after taking a shit is unhealthy.

Well, I think it's time to kill this thread now.

Just remember, you have shit on your hands every second of your life and bacteria all over your hands that could totally get anyone sick.

But even if you knew how much bacteria on there you wouldn't do anything about it.

So keep on not washing, but all I'd say is if you or anyone like you was near me I would never touch you, and if you touched me I'd run and wash my hands and take a shower as soon as possible hahahaha.

Last edited:
I asked him but he didn't reply.

well for answering the questions, us european dont do that at all, but when i was in India most of the toilet dont have any paper so you get a pot with water and yes you are moving your hand to clean the mess and then wash your hands, however in almost every muslim country this is how they do.

Now i do that everytime iam lucky where i work there is some toilet for handicap people ( mandatory ) and there is water at proximity, if there is none ill take some paper before and put water on it to have the best clean possible, but when you think about it paper will never take off all the shit of your ass, and as i know i never washed my hand after shitting before that so maybe iam the only one but i think you are getting tons of bacteria everyday, iam almost sure any keyboard is more dirty than you can imagine but i dont think human have to always have an septic environnement, your immune system will be compromised after a while if you never get any bacteria, the same as antibiotics doing kind of

Last edited:
One question :

2) If I dared you to not wash your hands every time you took a shit for a week, would you do it?

Cause I'm daring you to LOL

Dude, a person washing something can never be as filthy as a person not washing something.

He takes the time to wash his ass after taking a shit, probably with soap and water, that's a CLEAN thing to do.

You don't wash your hands after taking a shit, that's a DIRTY thing to do.

Two questions:

1) Do you think it's even POSSIBLE you might be wrong, and that it might actually be unsanitary not to wash your hands after taking a shit, or do you think there's no possible way you could be wrong even though we are all telling you how disgusting it is?

2) If I dared you to wash your hands every time you take a shit for a week, would you do it?

Cause I'm daring you to LOL.
One question :

2) If I dared you to not wash your hands every time you took a shit for a week, would you do it?

One question :

No, because it's filthy and disgusting and actually DANGEROUS.

Just look up the stats on the Center for Disease Control.

Hand Washing Saves Lives: https://www.cdc.gov/handwashing/index.html

It spreads disease and you have all kinds of bacteria on your hands and just cause you never got sick doesn't mean it isn't dangerous.

And even if there was ZERO chance I'd ever get sick, I'd still wash my hands because it's fucking disgusting.

No offense man, but this is a symptom of your mental illness.

I'm sorry you have it, but all rational people in the western world wash their hands after taking a shit.

It's just shows how far gone you are that you don't know it.

So just don't get anywhere near anyone who doesn't want to be touched by you, which is going to be like almost everyone.

I'll tell you straight up: about 99% of the people you've ever touched within 24 hours of taking a dump would be DISGUSTED if they knew you hadn't washed.

If you saw all their reactions, I bet you'd changed your ways.

Some guys might even straight up punch you for it.

Where I work there's a sign that everyone has to wash their hands after going to the bathroom.

Where I do Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu there's a sign that if you don't wash your hands and shower regularly you aren't allowed on the mat.

There are signs in almost every restaurant and nearly every job that employees ARE REQUIRED to wash their hands after using the bathrooms.

It's a requirement of modern society, and there's many reasons for that.

If you were a doctor and you had to do surgery on someone, and you weren't wearing gloves, do you think it would be ok to cut them open and touch their internal organs if you didn't wash your hands after taking a shit??

If you say you think that's fine, then I really know you are insane.

Hey Specified I have one more question for you:

Do you think it's possible for something to not look dirty but still be dirty?

Like, if your hands don't look dirty, but they smell really bad, do think they might be dirty then?

And if they do smell really bad but don't look dirty, would you wash them?

To all the washers: Under what circumstances do you not wash your hands?

If I have to take a dump in an area where there are no washing facilities (ie at a long drop loo or in the middle of nowhere), I say at that time "scre the environment" and use as much bog roll as possible to not get hands dirty as its not just visible smudge thats dangerous.

I have a travel pack of hand sanitiser in my car and a small one in my travel bag.

But apart from that, I dump at home only.

(This thread should be in BoBL eventually)

Hey Specified I have one more question for you:

Do you think it's possible for something to not look dirty but still be dirty?

Like, if your hands don't look dirty, but they smell really bad, do think they might be dirty then?

And if they do smell really bad but don't look dirty, would you wash them?

Yes I think it's possible for something to not look dirty but still be dirty but I don't think that's not the case with toilet paper and washing hands.

If I have to take a dump in an area where there are no washing facilities (ie at a long drop loo or in the middle of nowhere), I say at that time "scre the environment" and use as much bog roll as possible to not get hands dirty as its not just visible smudge thats dangerous.

I have a travel pack of hand sanitiser in my car and a small one in my travel bag.

But apart from that, I dump at home only.

(This thread should be in BoBL eventually)

Is there a camera in your travel pack. No offense taken on my part cause I don't care anymore, in fact I embrace it I know this is opening up even more doors but fuck it. Off topic sorta I think...I don't know my mental illness is fucked maybe it is part of my mental illness.

One question for all of you: do you think
I should get help? If so, what sort of help because I already see a psychiatrist and get injected with invega every two weeks. I've taken on board that it's disgusting and I feel kind of (not a lot) embarrassed talking to someone about it.