• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Adverse reaction to MDMA help/insight needed

Verdus

Greenlighter
So this is around the 4th time i've taken it with a friend of mine at a rave. and each of those times I never had a bad experience.

however, this one time it was a bit strange we were reluctant to take it and it was a thursday which wasn't a good idea anyways since we both had to wake up early the next day. However, my friend went and took it and then asked me twice if I was sure that I'd wanna take it. Because he said it was serious and that its not joke taking it. However, i've taken snapchat before (twice) and it was a good time.

however, my mistake was that I did not eat food right before I took this pill. i had eaten a sandwich several hours beforehand but nothing after that.

anyways needless to say it hit me like a freight train. I couldn't hold myself and it was making me feel super weak like it was sucking the life out of me. My friend was fine but even he said it was really strong roll. Anyways, my friend gave me food and water and felt fine after but the high was pretty ridiculous i could feel the back of my brain being on fire.

several days later (today is a monday) i still have not fully recovered my body and mind feel a bit strange and unusual and my apetite is weird. i haven't eaten much at all today.

wtf happened. I've had good times before why was this one so shitty. any insight or help would be nice.

OK so let's start off from the fact that you've taken the drug with an empty stomach which is never really a good idea because it's really hard to measure the amount of MDMA in each pill even if you have it tested with a test kit and it goes all right.

Some pills can really hold more than the claimed milligram amount. MDMA is really hard on the stomach and on the brain. Relax, it shall pass in a couple of weeks, just keep in mind that you must eat clean, exercise and keep a positive atitude about the issue, otherwise you are going to be stuck in an endless cycle of preoccupation, just like I did when I overdosed and went full retard for 10 months in a row. I got better by doing what I've recommended you, so you will be fine, that's an insy pinsy thing, it will pass.

Keep in mind to have your stomach full 2 hours prior taking MDMA and also take half of a pill to make sure it won't hit you hard, by doing this you can re-dose the other half after 3 hours to keep the high running. REMEMBER - NEVER TAKE MDMA MORE THAN ONCE A MONTH, this shit is neurotoxic and it laser-cuts the axons of the neurons.

Chill.

Best idea is to start testing your pills.

Sometimes they can have the same press and not be from the same batch.

I don't know if eating is so important. Having a sandwich a few hours beforehand should be fine.

Redosing in 3 hours won't really help much as the majority of your seratonin has been released without the ability to be taken back in after the first dose, so you kind of want to have that proper first dose in the first place.

You can rest assured that you will return to normal. There could be any number of things making you feel out of whack. The lack of sleep for recovery, catching a cold from other party-goers, and many other mitigating factors.

If you can, get out for a run, get to the gym, or just do some body weight exercises, eat healthy, and sleep well. You'll be back in no time. Best luck OP.

OK so let's start off from the fact that you've taken the drug with an empty stomach which is never really a good idea because it's really hard to measure the amount of MDMA in each pill even if you have it tested with a test kit and it goes all right.

Some pills can really hold more than the claimed milligram amount. MDMA is really hard on the stomach and on the brain. Relax, it shall pass in a couple of weeks, just keep in mind that you must eat clean, exercise and keep a positive atitude about the issue, otherwise you are going to be stuck in an endless cycle of preoccupation, just like I did when I overdosed and went full retard for 10 months in a row. I got better by doing what I've recommended you, so you will be fine, that's an insy pinsy thing, it will pass.

Keep in mind to have your stomach full 2 hours prior taking MDMA and also take half of a pill to make sure it won't hit you hard, by doing this you can re-dose the other half after 3 hours to keep the high running. REMEMBER - NEVER TAKE MDMA MORE THAN ONCE A MONTH, this shit is neurotoxic and it laser-cuts the axons of the neurons.

Chill.
it was probably the biggest mistake for sure. I thought the samwich was going to be fine but i definitely needed to eat more. all the other times i had a good time i was on a full stomach. i took whats called snapchat. I just feel really mentally and physically exhausted and its already been a few days.

i have never taken more than half of a pill.

i've rolled twice in a row one day and then another day. but i never had a bad reaction to it like i did now. this is definitely the worst hangover for sure the first time i took mdma i had a bad hangover the next day but was fine after. its been 5 days already i still feel liek crap which is amazing.

I really appreciate the information. i will try to keep a positive attitude. I hope i don't have any lasting brain damage though.

Best idea is to start testing your pills.

Sometimes they can have the same press and not be from the same batch.

I don't know if eating is so important. Having a sandwich a few hours beforehand should be fine.

Redosing in 3 hours won't really help much as the majority of your seratonin has been released without the ability to be taken back in after the first dose, so you kind of want to have that proper first dose in the first place.

You can rest assured that you will return to normal. There could be any number of things making you feel out of whack. The lack of sleep for recovery, catching a cold from other party-goers, and many other mitigating factors.

If you can, get out for a run, get to the gym, or just do some body weight exercises, eat healthy, and sleep well. You'll be back in no time. Best luck OP.

thank you guys. I already feel much better today and already myself i've been drinking water. On the other hand my friend told me he won't plan on giving it to me ever again because apparently taht scared him/made him uncomfortable so he told me i'd have to get it on my own. Which sucks because I've definitely had good experiences with it this one was just an anomoly. lot of things wrong happened that day which is strange to say the least

i was definitely feeling worn out physically but also psychologically the after effects of what happened (as well as the drug itself) was making me emotionally negative and I feel like it was jjust making me feel like crap.

COULD have definitely been a lot worse. Now that I look back at it it was just a few days of feeling like crap and out of whack. But its not all that bad when I look back at it. I hope to try it again after a really long break and hopefully this wont happen again. I'm still trying to figure out why it happened. maybe i should take 1/4 of the pill instead of 1/2. I think im just a light weight and dont need much to get high anyways. 40 percent of pill might be the perfect amount for me.

I'd argue the food wasn't as big of an issue as others claim. I tell people to eat a light meal 4-6hrs before, and nothing 2hours before. The MDMA hits harder and better, for longer, this way. I guess that could of been the problem if it was too large of a dose but I'm guessing there were other issues.

Not all MDMA these days is pure, and it seems based on the collective research of this community that these potential impurities could cause the problems you faced.

Please keep us updated on your condition, thanks!

-GC

I'd argue the food wasn't as big of an issue as others claim. I tell people to eat a light meal 4-6hrs before, and nothing 2hours before. The MDMA hits harder and better, for longer, this way. I guess that could of been the problem if it was too large of a dose but I'm guessing there were other issues.

Not all MDMA these days is pure, and it seems based on the collective research of this community that these potential impurities could cause the problems you faced.

Please keep us updated on your condition, thanks!

-GC
for more experienced and seasoned people who have taken it many times this might be true. he does know people who dont eat beforehand to have a better/stronger. However, for a light weight like me that would have been too much.

I think the biggest issue was that it was a thursday and we were rushing. If it was a friday it would have been a good time and i was already rolling by the time i was in the car ride there. Usually im only rolling when im already there. it was definitely several things at once going wrong.

I don't think "rushing" or lack of food would create such a significantly different experience. It was common practice to fast before rolling when I first started rolling. This is what most of my friends did. Also, there were many imperfect occasions where we were rushed, or it was a weekday, or things weren't perfect, but the experience was still good.

Sounds like questionable product to me, or you had something in your system that did not mix well with it. Had you taken any over the counter meds or other prescriptions?

I don't think "rushing" or lack of food would create such a significantly different experience. It was common practice to fast before rolling when I first started rolling. This is what most of my friends did. Also, there were many imperfect occasions where we were rushed, or it was a weekday, or things weren't perfect, but the experience was still good.

Sounds like questionable product to me, or you had something in your system that did not mix well with it. Had you taken any over the counter meds or other prescriptions?

would not do such a terrible thing. all we did was smoke weed right before we took it. you think it was just some strong molly or did he deliberately give me something else?

Like indigoaura and G_Chem said above, the empty stomach is not an issue. In fact E should be taken on an empty stomach otherwise it does not hit strong. Taking E after a meal is in my opinion wasting the pill.
If you had a bad time its because you had crappy pills not because you hadn't eaten before.
Also don't smoke weed before taking it, that is probably what did it.

Like indigoaura and G_Chem said above, the empty stomach is not an issue. In fact E should be taken on an empty stomach otherwise it does not hit strong. Taking E after a meal is in my opinion wasting the pill.
If you had a bad time its because you had crappy pills not because you hadn't eaten before.
Also don't smoke weed before taking it, that is probably what did it.

i have smoked weed last time I took it as well and never had an issue with it. There is a strong possibility the pill was bad but we didnt change suppliers.

so a quick updated because i haven't really said in detail what happened.

ok so i got really depressed for a whole week after the said incident and all i was thinking about was how i should fix all the relationships that have went sour. I was barely eating anything the whole day for an entire week and was having a hard time falling asleep. i stopped talking to some of my friends for a whole year and decided it was time to get over whatever we might have done to each other and become friends again and i was really anxious about everything and was really depressed.

needless to say it helped me become friends with them again and things are all good now. But the level of depression i had for the whole week after said incident is something i've never felt before. im back with my old friends again but i do still feel sort of depressed but nowhere near as the following days after the incident.

having the bad trip kinda just made me re-evaluate everything but i feel like i was already kinda like this the molly simply just pushed me.

If you feel you need to eat before a roll so as to dampen the effects, just take less MDMA.

If you feel you need to eat before a roll so as to dampen the effects, just take less MDMA.
what do you think happened? do you think im okay. it seems like other stories in here are a lot worse i just felt the after effects of the drug a couple of days after i didn't feel like eating and had a hard time sleeping and was kind of negative in my emotional state.
it seems like im kinda okay now but it could have been a lot worse im alive now so whateves.

im gonna stay away from this drug for a while until i feel comfortable using it again.

Hi thiago i sent you a message in private
i gave you my phonenumber in order to contact each other in
whatsapp . You didnt answer
Try to check it out