• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dhc 30mg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mynameisbane

Greenlighter
I have no oxycodone till tomorrow and I've got some DHC 30mgs was wondering how many to take for recreational effects? Are they same as codeine? Or stronger?

Unfortunately Bane, we are not in the business of getting you high... for the sake of harm reduction I will tell you that DHC is about twice as potent as codiene is considered to be on average, and it's NOT a prodrug, so it is more reliable

The standard conversion when switching, would be ~90mg, at most as a dosage unit

So 90mg DHC should be roughly equivalent to 20-30mg oxycodone in terms of potency, though how they effect you , both in the drug effects themselves (analgesic strength and, other effects you would likely seek) and strength, shall vary, and especially with Dhc's low, yet variable BA%; So I would take a small(er) test dose first, especially if you have not tried codiene, which it seems you have, still, please don't start with multiple tablets; Oh yeah, and if they are CR tablets, they shall last longer, though likely be less potent - well they won't hit as hard, potency shouldn't actually be effected though it shall feel that way

So use that a loose calculation, and would highly recommend starting with a low dose, and if everything is ok go from there. You can take more, usually not less

So am gonna have to close this. Luck and be safe

Status
Not open for further replies.