• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Needle is the Devil + Bluelight lunacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently in withdrawal hence why it's 2 am & I'm wide awake. I'm not in denial that I have a physical dependence. You guys really don't understand what I'm saying. First, all pills aren't created equal & there's plenty I won't shoot. I stick to the IR for injection. Also, I AM NOT SAYING THE INACTIVE CHEMICALS ARE SAFE! FAR FROM IT AND I WHY I FILTER AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE! BOTH PILLS & HEROIN HAVE INACTIVE AGENTS BUT PILLS IS THE LESSER OF 2 EVILS AS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE FILTERING! YOU CAN'T SAY THAT ABOUT HEROIN - IT COULD BE CUT WITH DIRT FOR ALL YOU KNOW- HENCE THE NAME JUNK!!!!!

It's also bizarre how cool whip thinks I don't have The proper filters. I have access to clean filters & syringes every day. It's like you have a bizarre fetish involving me and cotton filters. And I bet you my pill shots are far better filtered than your soupy, gooy harrrwon.

I don't think I am coming back to this thread, TPD, so no more worries from my end and I have been the main target of the OPs ire so it should help on her end too. But honestly, I am a dick and sarcasm is probably my greatest redeeming quality so you can't fault her for noticing.

If I say congratulations and tell you your better than everyone will you go away...?;)

And closed because this obviously isn't going to stay on topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.