Recruiting experiences and beliefs on cannabis vaping: online survey

Kirsty92

Greenlighter
Hey, I?m Kirsty, a research assistant at the University of East London.

This study is investigating peoples experience?s and beliefs surrounding cannabis vaping. There will be questions on demographics, tobacco use, general drug use, general cannabis use, cannabis smoking, cannabis vaping and your general health.

Anyone 18+ who either vapes cannabis or has considered vaping cannabis can take part.

Ethical approval was awarded by The University of East London Research Ethics Committee. The survey was opened in October 2017 and will be open for a further two months.
It will take on average 20 minutes to complete, but will depend on how many questions you need to answer and the length of the information you give.

The survey link can be found here - https://uelpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_e9vWNO2D6a02Fdr

I will be compiling a summary of the results after analysis is complete which is likely to be in the summer, and the journal article will be available when published.

Feel free to ask any questions, I can be contacted on here or at [email protected]

Thank you for your time.

Well apparently I clicked a box when I should not have done because it thanked me for taking the survey that I did not yet take!

That's part of the test they want to see how high you are at the moment..lol:)