Low dose of Tren (100-150mg/wk)

My previous low test high tren cycle from my last post had a minor amount of mast e (it was cheaper to buy tren e + mast e than just tren). Wasn't in it for the looks but I feel it helped the rest of the compounds, minimize ai use, make me extra horny, but also made me bald like Picard. I have no proof so I didn't mention in the last post.

Skipp- i'm not trying to be preachy just stating what I've done and gone thru. I work in a drug rehab and when you come off that dose of methadone you're gonna have so much bone pain you're gonna want to die. Meth doesn't help either. just try to be safe bro

JJ

This is where I'm at right now natural. 32, 5'10, 200lb. I'm not necessarily trying to put on anymore size, this is a comfortable size/weight for me. Also, not trying to obtain an overly vascular shredded look. Ultimately trying to obtain a look for the summer where I have a defined cut with full muscles while still having a somewhat believable natural look. I had read a couple threads with running low doses (under 200mg/wk) of Tren being effective while having minimal sides. The alternative would be to run Test and Anavar together, but I'm starting to come to the conclusion Test and a low dose of Tren mite be more effective. I've never done Tren before.

fuwh2e.jpg

Natural my ass, you've done plenty of cycles before stop lying POS.

> a somewhat believable natural look.

this dude obviously has EGO problems, hes one of those types of dude that takes shit ton of steroids looks like crap still and have to
audacity to go around and claim natural so people will boost his shit genetics. Lmao.

Natural my ass, you've done plenty of cycles before stop lying POS.

> a somewhat believable natural look.

this dude obviously has EGO problems, hes one of those types of dude that takes shit ton of steroids looks like crap still and have to
audacity to go around and claim natural so people will boost his shit genetics. Lmao.

What he means by natural is "off". He does genuine cycles so that's what he was getting at.