• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Bob Loblaw

Rest in peace Kirby <3 before I disappeared off this site for awhile... I remember asking about where you were. I'm so sorry you passed away, especially so soon.

You got me into Xiu Xiu and this was the first track you showed me <3 I got to see them in philly april 2017 at the boot & saddle and met Jamie... our sexy gay man crush. %)

Rest easy Kirby Kirb :( <3

Last edited:
FUCK. I just came on BL for the first time in FOREVER and hopped over to The Shrine and WAY too many names I know are here. I absolutely remember Bob from back in the day. Rest In Paradise, fam.

FUCK. I just came on BL for the first time in FOREVER and hopped over to The Shrine and WAY too many names I know are here. I absolutely remember Bob from back in the day. Rest In Paradise, fam.

I sympathise, it happens to quite a lot of folks who've been away for a while and can be a bit of a shock. I didn't know him at all from back in the day, but have encountered his posts plenty since I joined, where they'll continue to live on as long as BL does.

we didn't get along.
i'll have the last word now.
muaahah. bobble.
w. respect.

Srsly tho. who would have thought i'd be outliving all these bl.rs. you're all soft.

Kirby

I got busy

I was wondering how you were after a couple of years of myself being too busy to say hello. Was gonna ask about beer, fruit beer, that girl from work you dated, bla bla

I checked your Instagram out and saw what people posted 2 years ago (!). I regret falling out of touch. Rest in peace, friend.

Kirby moved to my town towards the end of his life. We met up (with another two BLers... geez out of the 4 of us only 2 are still alive), had a nice time chillin. Got together a few more times, then he moved away. Before he moved his friend he lived with ODd. Then a few months later, I heard that he did.

Kirby I never got to know you well, but rest in peace brother. ❤