• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Bob Loblaw

Droppersneck

Ex-Bluelighter
Passed away just recently. He used to contribute here and left around when roger left. Great dude that was living life from all I could tell from our recent interactions.

RIP.

He was a regular in TC back in the day and we all enjoyed his company.

bobloblaw, why did you pass away to the other side? You were still young and had so much energy to give the world.

I am still in disbelief.

Had some interesting chats with the guy, really sad news indeed. Hopefully his family and friends will find time to have some closure . RIP Bob :(

Just good word form a very good mutual friend of ours earlier this morning. He was one of my best friends and this is eating me up. Especially since he had been doing really good and seemed Clean. So far nothing is set in concrete but It appears to be od

Even if I didn't knew him, rip and my condolences. Though, how did he died?

he and i often disagreed but he always discussed disagreements in a respectful, considered way. he contributed a lot to bl as moderator of basic drug discussion, trip reports, homeless and anonymous.

r.i.p.

alasdair

Opiates and their synthetic analogs kill more people in the United States of America than HIV/AIDS.

It's a shame I am almost numb to another opiate overdose in the year 2018.

Good journey to you ( Bob' )

he and i often disagreed but he always discussed disagreements in a respectful, considered way. he contributed a lot to bl as moderator of basic drug discussion, trip reports, homeless and anonymous.

r.i.p.

alasdair

I do not have any real connection to him but he mucked around in the lounge didnt he?

I just recall a good guy, bit of a funny fucker.

Anyone got any stories they wanna share?

I dont. Memories are hazy. Why is this guy so familiar?