• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Dresden's Chemical Fluff Thread (Name-A-Molecule)

Thats just DOC, drawn badly, you fucking haploid tool. Enough with this mindless shit.

I am surprised you got away with it for as long as you did. Keep it to a journal or something.

Technically it's psi-DOC. (compare psi-DOM)

Silly posts have been moved to the relevant thread, as per moi.

Last edited:
I can look at famous ppl and inuit their spirit molecu

I am not famous, but please look if you can see my molecules
(Note; i am not a fan of phenehtylamines and tryptamines, im more of a ‘binoids type)

My bad Sekio, should have spotted that.

To bring some intelligent debate into this otherwise shit-filled mire; have psi-DOC or psi-DOI/psi-DOB been tested?

PiHKAL said:
Fully half of the drugs described in this Book II are of the classical 2,4,5-trisubstitution pattern, and it is becoming evident that every one of them will have a 2,4,6-trisubstituted counterpart that bids fair to be an active psychedelic. Diligence could thus easily double the number of known psychedelics.

Nichols looked at the psi-3CD-FLY/DFLY compounds [ref] and sez that PSI-DOM is about 1/3 the binding affinity than DOM at 5ht2a.

Pomzazed,

Ok, but 1st, let me ask, do you like to drink alcohol or not really? I've got 2 in mind, but answering that question will settle the decision for me!

I ran into

N-hydroxy-1-phenyl-2-propylaminopropane.png

LOGAN MICHAEL REESE JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE

this AM @ Wal-Mart. He's a great guy!

AMP

3-(2-hydroxy-4-propyl-6-methoxyphenyl)-cyclohexanone.png

POMZAZED

This one's a *bit* of a gamble, but hey, no guts, no glory, right?!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dresden, no i dont like EtOH so much, same to other “aliphatic” alcohols.

The latter molecule looks yummy tho! Friedel crafts the cyclohexenone with that phenol with TFA looks nice...

What about say, tertiary pentyl alcohol pomzazed? I found that one quite nice. Would love to try 1-ethynyl-cyclohexan-1-ol too from the sound of it. Wonder what the cyclopentyl homolog of that, 1-ethynyl-cyclopentan-1-ol would be like.

Pomzazed-do you mean the molecule that idiot 'discovered' with his speshul magical fairy ability to sense vibrations and determine a person's 'spirit molecule', you know, as a special magical indigo child, might have some bioactivity of interest?

I think dresden's magic indigo child 'talent' is washing off on me.

I can sense it! I can sense his airy fairy magical unicorn spirit-molecule.

C4H4AsH, the carbon and hydrogen atoms prior to the heteroatom arranged in a ring structure otherwise identical to pyrrole, with a pair of double bonds between the 2,3 position and between the 4,5-position, the terminal H is attached directly to the heteroatom.

(I'm wondering if by giving this description, this so-called 'chemist' who can see special vibrations in people because of his fwuffy-wuffy majick in-dee-goh child special status will get it, or whether as I predict, his special talents will utterly desert him, without his reading the manual for chemdraw or something then using wikipedia.)

And you can inuit somebody's 'spirit molecule'?

Sorry, most of us here are western, and don't go around eating seal blubber for a snack.

I had a friend who was musically trained as a child. I asked him what my voice's tone or key or whatever it is called was. He told me to yell loudly. I did. He then instantly told me it was E minor. This finding is based on frequency. Organic drug molecules also have a frequency. So just respect my gift for what it is or go away. Either way, just be nice. E = hf. It's not magic or an exact science. It's art. And you don't have to be nice or respectful, but this is my thread, and you are making yourself look like a real asshole by relentlessly trolling me. I'm not an aspiring drug designer. I am an established one.

Established drug designer? did you go to study under a hillbilly for that?

Or do you do it all by magic? Sorry but make claims like that and you, given your prior activity have to be called out on that.

I for one, reckon you are talking shite. And established drug designer? go on? for who? because I think you are lying.
'established drug designer' doesn't mean some idiot drawing random rubbish and giving it airy fairy names, and in plenty of cases ripping off the work of Sasha Shulgin (for fucks sake! Shulgin! you are one tasteless piece of odious garbage to do that!) and giving it a new name what with your special magic powers and that.

It means someone who goes to work, studies molecules and how they may interact with clinical targets, much of the time running screenings of a great many permutations of molecules, and thousands of tiny chemical variations on such a base molecule possible drug candidate for some purpose, and then doing so for the next molecule in a huge set, along with all the 'replace this hydrogen with fluorine, change a chalcogen or halogen here, lengthen or shorten THIS alkyl group, change an ester for an ether for a thioether for a......'

And using molecular modelling software, using it to pick your candidates based on steric, van der waals, salt-bridge, halogen bonding,hydrogen bonding etc. interactions and how docking a molecule with the protein target may alter the 3D conformation of the protein, giving the drug-protein complex a whole new lot of studies needing to be calculated in energy-minimized conformation.

And of course there are the 'orbitals are for mathematicians, chemistry is for those who love to COOK!' actual real chemists. Those who are smart, intelligent, but don't work for big pharma. You are neither. You. Are. Garbage. And a liar.

If you AREN'T telling lies, and taking us all for a bigger pack of cretins than you already for god only knows what reason have been permitted to keep on taking us for, and ARE an established drug designer...

Go on then. Prove it. What have you designed. What field of work are you in. What qualifications have you got relevant to such a career? (no, 'magic' does NOT count)

Prove to us you are really what you say you are. Because this thread could really benefit with a real pharmaceutical chemist's input to clean it up, foster intellectual discourse, because some foolish little twat started it, unfortunately, and worse it wasn't stamped down by the mods as the garbage it is.

A real pharmaceutical chemist, an expert, ESTABLISHED genius chemist, I'm sure they could turn this travesty of a thread around and start some intellectual discourse, to help make something of this thread, rather than for some insufferable and logic-devoid reason, the mods providing a bucket for somebody to vomit in.

Jesus fucking christ. Thank fuck! thank FUCK we now have our own established drug designer, maybe their qualifications will help us turn this from a fucking bucket full of spasmodically beshitten cretinous gastrointestinal trash, into something people could read and not only not want to drop the OP into a vat of acid, but even CONTRIBUTE to.

Go Away.

Now,
Everybody Loves Raymond.

1-(4-methoxyphenyl)-1-carbomethoxy-1-(2-piperidinyl)methane.png

RAYMOND

I dunno, but I would imagine this molecule can kick some ass. LimpetChicken, be my guest.

^ that should work. 4’-methoxycocaine isnt devoid of activity so methylphenidate analog should follow.
At least, one of the weird metabolite of cocaine is 4’-methoxy-3’-hydroxycocaine.(minor)
Apartt fron the major metabolites of N-desmethylcocaine, Methylecgonine, Benzoylecgonine.

You still have not backed up your claim to be in drug design. It still has absolutely zero substance WHATSOEVER; and given your repetitive posting of utter, total garbage about drugs that all you have been able to do in any such instance, is to 'assign' a trivial name to the structure devoid of meaning, prancing about as if you are Sasha Shulgin himself, whilst being able to give not ONE trip report. If you were anything but a liar,regarding being a 'drug designer' then you would have actually MADE, and tested these garbage molecules, and given us trip reports as feedback. Being a drug designer. well, it might surprise you Dresden; but it involves actually designing drugs. Drawing pictures, deciding what name you will pull from out of your arse and not even making educated reasoning as to WHY these specific molecules have been drawn; what activity you expect they would have and why doesn't make you a 'drug designer'.

Tell us, just how many of these compounds you have actually synthesized, how many have undergone biossay? or am I right in my belief that you have, in reality, not synthesized a single one of them much less ever tasted, and that all you have ever done is depict structures using chemdraw or similar and given them meaningless names.

The way you have acted, posting this meaningless dreck, that justifies our asking you to back up your claims. So, back up your lofty claims, or admit to us all, that you are a liar and stop with the posting of this damnable, disgraceful spammy and meaningless garbage. I find it absolutely unbelievable that this spamming of total fucking shit and lies has been allowed in ADD. Its fucking shocking to be honest, that this GARBAGE has been allowed to continue.

So, the time for you to prove the truth of your words, or for you to admit to us all that you are, in actual fact, telling us all lies and stop the shitspeak.

Who do you think you are talking to like that? I don't have to explain or prove shit to you, punk. Fuck off.

Christ, I told you to back up a claim you yourself made. If you say it, you ought to be able to back it up. Show some knowledge, not necessarily claim to have done a specific (potentially incriminating) act at a given time or place, just knowledge, you have shown and contributed nothing.`

'sblood, I just took a fucking dump, the kind that feels like its going to go on until judgement day, and while I might barely able to STAND, I would still want you nowhere near my lab. From your posting history, I SERIOUSLY doubt any of the 'named' 'spirit molecules' could be made by you, you'd be a borohydride reduction away from taking yourself up in a pyrophoric fireball =D

Edit for the brain dead among us-I speak to you, dresden, worthless son of a gutterbegotten tu'penny syphilitic whore, trash born and to trash you will return. If I speak false in my doubt of you, prove otherwise. You won't. You have neither the honour nor the brains. Now, for the love of fucking christ, just do one already and stop befouling this otherwise good subforum with your mewling shitspeak, because I am fucking tired of it, and tired of you, you crow-born guttersnipe.