• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

If God knows everything, how can there be free will?

^ But you're talking about things that can be explained logically yet you attribute it all to God's awesome power, somehow. Those questions you had were answered because you sought them and people saw to that. Those people you helped found you because of the same reason. Like how when you learn a new word, some time within the next 24 hours you might hear that same word spoken by someone new whom you meet or someone you already know. These things are energy. They transmit through matching and slightly differentiating frequencies. Truth from a benevolent sorcerer is one of the most profound and holy lights you will ever find. You could pray to God your entire life and you would never feel the same effect as from a true sage. That's probably the main reason people like Jesus's followers attributed his words to the word of an almighty... because without him their lives seemed bleak and empty but the energy he had stored over the course of his training and experience granted him the ability to shine a holy wisdom through his speech and company.

@CoastTwoCoast: i appreciate the post and i've taken it as you meant it.

my post to ovenbakedskittles was in the context of what appears to be their beliefs.

thank you for your response to my earlier post about god and asking questions.

i've always wondered that if god was once a vengeful god and now is more of an accepting and loving god, what you might think is gods next step in appearing to us. not in the physical form but do you think god might go back to being a vengeful one, give up on us, make another correction like before, or is god saying this is end game time and we've been given enough signs to know what's up?

@CoastTwoCoast: i appreciate the post and i've taken it as you meant it.

my post to ovenbakedskittles was in the context of what appears to be their beliefs.

thank you for your response to my earlier post about god and asking questions.

i've always wondered that if god was once a vengeful god and now is more of an accepting and loving god, what you might think is gods next step in appearing to us. not in the physical form but do you think god might go back to being a vengeful one, give up on us, make another correction like before, or is god saying this is end game time and we've been given enough signs to know what's up?

It's a beautiful thing that God is merciful because if it weren't for His mercy and grace, none of us would have a chance for salvation through Jesus Christ. In the end, people will not be able to say they didn't know about Jesus. We all have a choice to make. If people continue to deny Him and choose darkness, they have to suffer the consequences.

If you look at all the darkness covering the world, it's clear to me that we don't have as much time as we think. Satan is trying his hardest to steal as many souls as he can. Suicide is at its highest. Stay in the light, not the darkness. I believe our spirit lives on after we die. It doesn't just end here. Where you go after you die is up to you. It's all about free will. God will even let you go to Hell if that's what you choose. It does get to a certain point where you know better, like you said, we've been given enough signs.

Last edited:
Any god from any given religion is just a different interpretation of the same force of nature that makes everything move forward and created everything that you see. this organized religious interpretation of this higher force is limited to the understanding of the people that created that religion in the first place so you can't expect them to explain the nature of god in a way thats logical to you because they are only expressing their perspective.

I think that the claim that god is omnipotent, omniscient and that other "o" word that I can't remember, is flawed. Its a very general way of describing God. I think god has limits just like we do but they are just different. However I do tend to think that God knows all of the different possibilities that can stem from any decision that comes in our path but the thing that god doesn't know is what path we are going to choose.

And also I think its better to look at it in the sense that we are God and god is a part of us so whenever you refer to God you are referring to the human species as a whole including yourself. Religion tends to separate god from self and thats when our perception of god becomes screwed and we start to resort to skeptism and we start to ask all these questions and try to challenge the contradictions that we find in religions.

If we accepted god as part of ourselves then these questions would answer themselves and they would make a lot more sense to us.

Well said. Furthermore, I think that the need to resort to 'god' in any discussion on spirituality is totally missing the point...

^ err, uhmm. i think i might be missing your point.

we shouldn't be talking of god when discussing this topic?

^Yes, you're right. I didn't read the thread title properly (too much vodka) and wrongly assumed it was a general discussion on spirituality. I guess the point I was clumsily trying to make is that spirituality doesn't necessarily assume god. But that's for another thread so I'll fuck off now... :)

i actually agree with you aside from the obvious.

atheism, spiritual beliefs and religion are good to converse on as they lend credence to the topic imo.

science and other walks of life too.

Read or youtube the Emerald Tablets of Thoth, The Secret Doctrine by Helena Blavatsky and The Law or One Ra. These will answer all. Not the bible or torah or some other kindergarden religious jargon dumped into a book. Open your fucking mind poes.

That's quite a way to present something you're interested in. 'Eat my shit because it's better than yours.'

I did listen to a reading of the Emerald Tablets but it was hard to get through because the guy kept stopping the reading to say, "Angels!" or "Illuminati!" Rather annoying, but ignoring that part the reading eventually got me high. Might check out those others you so rudely suggested. :)

Read or youtube the Emerald Tablets of Thoth, The Secret Doctrine by Helena Blavatsky and The Law or One Ra. These will answer all. Not the bible or torah or some other kindergarden religious jargon dumped into a book. Open your fucking mind poes.

Too bad you've done the same with different material.

The Law of One and similarly channeled material is highly questionable re: disinfo/cointel. Theosophy is highly biased. And the Emerald Tablets too.

The Torah and the Bible and other monumental religious works have more wisdom encoded within than you could hope to grasp considering the arrogance you seem to be residing in.

The Law of One and similarly channeled material is highly questionable re: disinfo/cointel. Theosophy is highly biased. And the Emerald Tablets too.

The Torah and the Bible and other monumental religious works have more wisdom encoded within than you could hope to grasp considering the arrogance you seem to be residing in.

Pffft. Dude I've read through every possible version of the Christian bible in kindergarden already, the Original Greek translation, old Judiastic translation, NKJ, OKJ etc. as I taught myself to read at 2 or 3. I've read most esoterics your Torah, Koran, Mahabaratha, The Vedas, Popul Voh, what what what etc etc etc. to infinitum.

So let's exchange opinions and ontological based deductive reasoning on these subject as you have come across a transitional 4th density incarnation of a very old soul originally from the Pleyades star cluster, sister star number 1 to be exact. If your response discards or attenuates/denies re-incarnation then move along little spud, as I don't waste my time on those whom do not know the entirety of what can be grasped within this human, fleshy vessel.

Your arrogance of how you speak to me preludes you as a person. I'm just saying. Sorry for spelling and grammar as English is not my 1st lamguage, it isn't even my 2nd language to be frank.

Arrogance is your words most well. Hope to grasp? I finished school at 15, would have been sooner but my parents thought I needed the "social interaction". Hope to grasp hahahahahaha.

If those two replies aren't the epitome of arrogance and self-righteousness, I don't know what is.

Honestly, its just so much easier being an atheist :D

It's easiest being an atheist until you have experiences that are pretty much irreconcilable with there not being a higher something :\