The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Can't enjoy crack anymore

sldnby

Greenlighter
My friend recently started smoking crack. I mean she has definitely done it before plenty of times but it was never really her thing. She preferred dope hands down but wasn't the type to refuse a toke. Well recently she came off of a long time of chilling out doing the clean thing, right around 5 years. She decided to have some fun and picked up her drug of choice again, but along with it she wanted some hard. And to her surprise she really enjoyed it. She told me with a big ass grin on her face, "I just love smoking crack"!! lol And for about a week she toked here and there and was really enjoying herself. But yesterday she had the whole day off so she smoked, maybe a little more than usual, maybe not but she was really edgy and paranoid. Like any sound would have her peeking out the windows or looking around the corner. She would swear she heard someone walking down the driveway. And she said she wanted to come down. So she'd come down then smoke again and she was the same way, paranoid as crap. she wanted complete silence but of course her heart beat rang in her ears. She says she doesn't enjoy it anymore. Is there something she is doing wrong?

Nope, sounds pretty normal.
I agree.
The same thing happened to me but after longer use than just a week.
All uppers do me like that now unfortunately.
I always thought that most all drugs have just gotten shittier over time
and I do believe that is part of the problem but I also think this is just
a normal long term effect.

It also might have been different quality of product that she was smoking when she got paranoid. Different product from different people can definitely have different effects

Tell her to drink tons of booze, and/or pop benzos, and/or do some opiate/opioid...

And she'll be good to go.

8:)sus:

Tell her to drink tons of booze, and/or pop benzos, and/or do some opiate/opioid...

And she'll be good to go.

8:)sus:

Absolutely!! Plus it helps with that awful comedown feeling. I mainly stick to diesel, but used to get great sizzle in CMD when it used to be off the hook

Absolutely!! Plus it helps with that awful comedown feeling. I mainly stick to diesel, but used to get great sizzle in CMD when it used to be off the hook

I don't do dope no more. Being enslaved sucks. No chipping anymore either because of the fent. But I do get my weed in Philly - in the area that can't be named.

Here and there I'll get a rock.

Good Lord, so small these days. So small.

Speaking of Campbell Soup Land, Dang back in the day you could roll with Zinman Furs and get HUGE nicks. Ya know what I'm sayin'?

its more unusual to not get paranoid on stimulants, especially crack. i always fucking hated smoking with others cuz that window peeking shit kills me

That shit's normal. To avoid, get ready to come down at least a half hour before you finish. Booze/ benzos work great. If you'd prefer something more natural there are supplements that work wonders- I like valerian root in place of benzos and a magnesium drink mix called, Calm. Magnesium is great because it's a vasodialtor so it will relieve the vasoconstriction caused by stims, plus it'll help you get some sleep and keep you from feeling like shit the next day.