• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Today I'm Thankful For vs. Still Standing and Keeping it Simple

Nice! That's great man. For a long while I was smoking or dipping every day. I cut out the dip entirely months ago, and now I smoke whenever I go out to see shows or have band practice, but that's 2-3 times a week and I smoke a lot then. I recently had 3 weeks off when visiting my family and thought about it like once. No idea why it's so hard to just drop it, but I want to.

Thanks Shadow. Feels really good. My sniffer works again. I'm rolling nicotine lozenges, but they are whole lot better then the tobacco.

Someone that loves me just picked me up five sleeves of the lozenges. That's fifty tubes.. so I am set for quite awhile:)

Nice, I am blessed with never one time in my life, no matter how heavily I used tobacco, feeling withdrawal from nicotine, just cravings but nothing even remotely physical. Which makes it even dumber that I have a hard time quitting!

today I'm thankful for the roof over my head, and my father's support since my car crash. And for many people who evidently care for me, and support me in times of strike not just when tings are good

Did really well at the poker tables last week and paid for a four day bluegrass festival with my winnings.

Being able to work and go to school. It's easy for me to complain about my responsibilities when I am stressed or things are difficult. Really being able to work and go to school is a privilege and I should appreciate the opportunity to do so.

I'm thankful for the new band I joined. Had our third show last night in a popular venue and it went so well. Got some mini-tours, lots of shows and a few festivals lined up for this spring and summer. I'm thankful for the opportunity I came across to be able to do that.

I'm thankful that I had such an amazing father. He passed away last week and at his wake and funeral literally hundreds of people came up to me and told me stories about how he affected or saved or helped their lives. I found out about more charities he started or was involved in. He was a truly great man, and I'm so lucky to have had him as a dad. I love you dad, I'm happy you're not suffering anymore. ♥♥♥♥

wake up and not Dope Sick
roof over head
food on the table
Family that Loves me, and me them
All is Well

^ Sounds good. ❤

I keep meeting people who I admire/respect. This is fucking special.

I'm grateful for my family that has stuck with me through my hard times, and the fact that life continually presents new opportunities despite me constantly screwing them up.

I really like my new career. My kid just got his first job and I look forward to seeing him on Memorial day.