• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Today I'm Thankful For vs. Still Standing and Keeping it Simple

Oh my god, and, thankful that today my brother and his wife are having a baby! She's going into labor now. My first niece or nephew... how exciting! Wow. <3

That's so exciting!! Uncle Xorkoth!<3

Thankful for 259bhp my old and lovely Chrysler 300M offers. Might have gotten into accident in a junction with limited visibility and some asshole speeding through stop zone unless I had enough power to not get hit by that asshole.

bptubbs, what kind of truck you have? I am into American cars (Mopar mostly) and especially trucks or big SUVs. I have Dodge Ram of my own and as it is registered as a truck I haven't been able to drive it until recently as being in ORT prevents from driving anything larger than minivan. Needed to give two months of clean drug tests after ORT.

1990 shortbed Chevrolet, pushing a little more than 350hp to the rear wheels, looks nearly identical to this, but not in as good shape. Have had it since I was 18, old truck has seen alot.

I am thankful for my family, without them I probably wouldn't be around anymore.

I figured something out.. that shit took a long time and in the end ended up being simple.

I am thankful for my favorite band The Disco Biscuits. I did a lot of damage to myself, and occasionally my friends by getting too fucked up at the shows, but listening to them sober still brings a massive smile to my face and gets my foot tapping without me thinking. There's a reason I fell in love with them, and it wasn't just because I was on Acid, Molly and K all the time.

Relaxing weekend. Worked in a garden in cool temperatures. Studied hypnotism, so I can treat the covert that someone is trying to use against me. Hitting the theatre tonight.

I'm thankful I've had such a supportive mother though all problems I've been through and stress I caused her. I'm finally starting to feel motivated to take care of the little odds and ends around my house and yard.

five burgers from one of the best burger joints in America.. that and fishing pure Michigan.. idk how to complain.. Three tens and my grass turns blue for 4 days... love

Grateful that my insurance covers a fair portion of IOP and that I'm fortunate enough to be able to pay for the rest. I don't know if I could be successful in my quest for self-awareness and non-pharmacologically aided subsistence without the help of a wonderful team of people, and a wonderful new group of friends.

I figured something out.. that shit took a long time and in the end ended up being simple.

Story of my life, man! =D...the lesser trodden path for us, eh ;)

Glad you figured it out.

I enjoy these revelations/ego bruisers - as I like to call them ;) - EVERY FKN DAY lol

Yeah!! I fucking love festivals. Been to two this summer so far and another one planned for the beginning of August. :)

I'm quitting my job and festying full time starting soon. fkn great time.. just no spoiling that. =D

Midsummer is coming soon and so are the Midsummer festivals.

Few days of just dancing to psytrance and such while the sun never sets.