What hormone would you run with no test

Swim15

Bluelighter
I'll keep this somewhat short...as some of you have seen me talk about, I've had a lot of life/relationship issues caused by myself.

I don't want to call it sex addiction although a lot of it is driven by that type of mentality. Really it goes a lot deeper and is tied in with sex drive, personality, problems with contentment, habitual bad habits, etc.

I've been seeing a psych for a while regarding this and other things but for the TLDR - I am considering (haven't hit the exact point of desperation just yet) dropping test entirely and removing any sort of desire for female relationship temporarily, or as long as needed, until I work through all of this.

What hormone would you guys pick to run to maintain muscle while not using any test and keeping overall health in mind. At this point I'm thinking either EQ or 1-Testosterone cyp but wanted some other opinions.

Why not use this time as a clean out? and maybe stay on some clomid for the time being.

There's always low dose deca, as long as it doesn't mess with you mentally.

Personally I believe you would be the happiest/healthiest on a very low dose of test.. but you still may have a high libido even on that. EQ can cause anxiety in some, and a lot of DHB out there isn't actually DHB..

Personally don't buy the whole 'cleaning out' thing and I need to have some hormones in my body to maintain a look that I need to have for work.

Deca is a no go as its the only compound I get insane acne from it. My stuff is all good so not worried about legitimacy.

Thinking I'm leaning towards DHB at the moment...has anyone tried bold ace by chance? Would be a good option but have heard less than great things

Bold ace I hear is like pinning battery acid. I'd go bold cyp to get some estrogen conversion. Kills any desire for sex for me. It works when I want it, but I hardly ever want it

Bold ace I hear is like pinning battery acid. I'd go bold cyp to get some estrogen conversion. Kills any desire for sex for me. It works when I want it, but I hardly ever want it

Shit that's a good idea, completely forgot about bold cyp. May do that with some DHB or alternate. Was wanting something shorter than EQ but there's no good short ester gear for those types of compounds. Think you just solved my question sir!

Since you brew yourself, just remember to keep finished product in a warm place as I hear often it crashes easily when held with traditional solvents. Maybe mct/eo will help with that? I've seen a couple raw suppliers offer other esters of boldenone but I'd be concerned with legitimacy of product as they are definitely more exotic and not of the traditional sense, I think I've seen bold prop listed along with maybe decanoate?

Miglyol 840 is king. It will hold high mg, and the stuff is thin and smooth.

Yeah I've read up on the miglyol, definitely good stuff. Definitey couldn't justify the cost over regular oil for most stuff I brew but think I'll probably get some for personal batches of the particularly insoluble stuff to try.

If you've worked with it, how's it compare to EO in terms of holding some of the harder compounds?

Yeah I've read up on the miglyol, definitely good stuff. Definitey couldn't justify the cost over regular oil for most stuff I brew but think I'll probably get some for personal batches of the particularly insoluble stuff to try.

If you've worked with it, how's it compare to EO in terms of holding some of the harder compounds?

On other boards people are getting 500 test e/ml and 200 mast prop/ml to hold with just mig, ba, bb. So they say anyway. I'd do nice cut stacks or gain stacks of like 100/100 tren mast and 300/300 test with deca. Or like 150/150 npp tpp

I wouldn't say my issue is sex addiction, but I do notice that my business and goals do suffer noticeably from always bouncing around from woman to woman with a high libido.

I now enjoy running compounds with no test, or if I am on test I zap the libido with moderate letro doses so I can get things accomplished more efficiently.

I like running boldenone, nandrolone or even orals like epistane or anavar without test.

Could do that but it wouldn't put me anywhere near in line with where I need/want to be physically. Basically natural after blasting and cruising for ~5 years...definitely want to have some hormones in me even if it's not test

In general this is sort of a last resort option for me although I'm going to be taking organic chemistry in a fucking 4-week mini term this summer so I will very likely drop out test for that four weeks since I'm going to be in class/studying 10-12 hours a day and spending time lining up girls isn't where I'll need to be putting energy lol

How about trest?

The point is wanting a severe drop in libido so wouldn't do trest but it's also like twice the price of primo or growth so I'd rather do something like bold cyp for 1/20 of the price

I'd consider MK-667, Ostarine at 15-25mg, Cardarine and some low dose Nolva.
For me 20mg per day of Nolva run with Osta completely eliminate the mild shutdown.
Haven't run tests to confirm, but I can't feel any symptom.

Prilogy- a fast acting SSRI sold to extend male sexual stamina, it's better at reducing male interest in sex (and in a lot of life).

I would not have the OP touch Clomid with his history. Outbursts, and the general "clomid crazies". Been there, divide the pills I have into 4's

Rad-140?

Definitely would never touch an SSRI in my life but thats just me. Especially when just dropping hormones accomplishes the same task without adding any new drugs.

Have run clomid many times with no issues though. Actually my preferred SERM by far.

In regards to this thread, the only hormones Id probably attempt this with would be EQ, tren, primo, or DHB though after thinking/research.