• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

D&D (dungeons and dragons)

StarOceanHouse

Bluelight Crew
Tabletop games (d&d) and collectible card games(Mtg, Pok?mon)

I had friends in high school who played it but never played until 3 months ago. In our first game we encountered some goblins that had a bronze pot we needed. The tiefling warlord in our party offered a penis he removed from a corpse we encountered earlier. Rolled an 18 (27 after diplomacy skill
bonus) so the goblin accepted thpe offer. Lol I love it.

I'm currently playing 4e but im considering playing a 5th edition game.
Does anyone here play or are currently playing?

Last edited:
Casts: NECORMANCY RAISE THREAD FROM DEAD LEVEL 4

I used to DM a city based, low magic, grimy fantasy campaign for thieves and assassins level 0 to 4 tops. I also played some Oldhammer, and am about to sell my figures on eBay. As they are all late 80's I hope to make a pretty penny.

I was always kind of interested in some of these board games, but never knew anyone that played. Nerdiest thing I was ever into was magic the gathering. But only ever did that casually. Had a burn deck, cleric deck, blue affinity/artifact ...and suicide black.

I've always played blue in MTG. In one of my d&d campaigns, we had a session where my wizard and another player's sorcerer kept casting counterspell against some spell casters. The DM made a comment about us bringing out the blue decks. I guess you could say that I play a blue deck wizard (school of transmutation). Our sorcerer seems to have followed the same path. I'm currently playing an Eberron inspired homebrew campaign with one group and Tales of the Yawning portal with another group.

If you're interested in trying out d&d, check out a local comic shop or meetup.com.