Votes: 5 9.4%
  • MotoGP

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Skateboarding

Votes: 3 5.7%

• Total voters
No I agree definitely not the first time they did it.
Any form of cheating is just not on.

I personally didn't see what they did but I believe it was sand paper on the ball.

It makes one wonder what else they have done

It's hard for me to get into non-team sports, for some reason. Golf, tennis, etc. I don't know why.

I'm not a big sports fan, but i voted "cricket".

Even if the australian team are a bunch of cunts...

Basketball is definitely the most fun to play/watch for me. Baseball was my fav sport when I was younger but I find it somewhat boring now. Would like to get into paintball and I wish I didn't suck at skiing!

Voted American Football and E-Sports. Even though I don't believe E-Sports should be compared to athletics. Not because I in any way doubt their validity (I'm a competitive fighting game player myself; travel where I can and everything), but because I feel like it is about as inane as comparing football or boxing to chess. They are both valid games with extremely high levels of competition; they simply reward different traits.

I would have more love for boxing if not for the combination of the corrupt, anti-competitive way it is run, the shitty Pay-Per-View method of delivery, and the fact that more often than not a fight ends anti-climatically when a fighter gets TKO'd for having a cut above his eye in the third round (not that I am anti-safety). The mental and physical aspects of a truly competitive fight are unrivaled by anything else in athletics, when it does happen, however. I suppose you could say I am more a fan of boxing history and strategy than I am of the sport itself.

American Football is Chess with gladiators. 'Nuff said.

^ all fair points. Especially the boxing part.

They should really do something about all the corruption and fixing.

I prefer 1-on-1 sports on the whole, gives me more of an adrenaline rush, but some team things (relays, rowing, rugby etc) are good fun.

Kind of surprised there aren't more hockey fans here. The NHL playoffs are in full swing now. One of the most entertaining post seasons in all of sports, I think.

If I'm being honest.... I didn't realize we could vote for more than one lol.

While boxing is my all time favorite( grew up basically breathing it), I very much enjoy hockey and racing (real racing not NASCAR=D).

If I'm being honest.... I didn't realize we could vote for more than one lol.

While boxing is my all time favorite( grew up basically breathing it), I very much enjoy hockey and racing (real racing not NASCAR=D).

let me know which ones you want to add your vote to and I will fix it =) .

football and combat sports are only ones i really follow seriously these days. used to follow a lot more

I grew up playing soccer competitively. I also really enjoy basketball, though I wasn't as good at it. I also enjoy hockey and football.