• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The 2018/2019 NFL Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't this the last year of Winston's rookie deal? He will either perform or they will move on.

I had such big hopes for him. They have to dump him. He throws interceptions like I've never seen. You may not remember but I live (maybe exist is a better word) in Tampa. The local papers sometimes know things mainstream might not. I'm just saying the lynching looks like it's starting from glancing at the sports page.

Last edited:
@ mal

I love they went young. I love that he is quiet. We need an offensive genius that can wrangle in Rogers legacy.

Whose house? RAM'S HOUSE

I knew they'd win. I knew a few devastated friends who were Cowboys fans, but, you know, that's just something they'll forget a few years later when they get another chance at it.

Whose house? RAM'S HOUSE

I knew they'd win. I knew a few devastated friends who were Cowboys fans, but, you know, that's just something they'll forget a few years later when they get another chance at it.

i was hoping you'd drop in :)

man cowboys really shit the bed

Rams were dead last in the nfl through the regular season in yards per rush allowed (5.1).
they allowed only 2.3 yards on Saturday...

That was horrible defense by Dallas on the last first down play. I was shocked they didn't lose by 20 as bad as they played.

I'm really looking forward to today's games. This NE LA game is going to be a classic. Then the Eagles are going to kill the Saints. I feel like if I say that enough it will happen. Lol

I was thinking earlier, it would've been cool to have a cowboys eagles nfc championship game. Oh well.

good luck today cj... even though I picked the Saints an upset would be super entertaining!

The Chargers just didn't show up. Pretty shocking.

Foxborough destroys dreams.

gross.

Atlanta freaking out about hosting a Superbowl. The fuck? We hosting big ass shit left and right. I don't know why people are panicking. Low key thinking about taking the weekend off and going to New Orleans while everyone else is here and rent our house out for 10K or whatever. But also low key want to see AK 47 + the Migos at Magic City and shit.

Eagles were so fucking close! That interception...damn. Saints better tighten it up if they want to hang with the Rams.

Eagles were so fucking close! That interception...damn. Saints better tighten it up if they want to hang with the Rams.

Heartbreaking. Foles was going to do it. Jeffrey usually has such sure hands too. Sucks that is how Foles last game in an Eagles uniform is going to end. It gave ammunition to all the Wentz fan boys. Oh well hopefully Foles gets paid handsomely and succeeds wherever he goes.

Im pretty sure the Eagles window has closed. We need to replace Jason Peters and possibly Brandon Brooks on the Oline. We need a deep threat wr. Major help at cb. The only good thing is we have a ton of draft picks.

we beat them last time, we'll beat them this time. it's going to kill falcons fans to have a saints patriots super bowl in atlanta but we were never promised a merciful god.

Status
Not open for further replies.