• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

March Getting/Staying Clean/Sober Thread

Damn time flies, I'm still stuck in December lol.

As a frog would say.. fun times while having flies. =)

36 hours off heroin. Turned down a free bag of dope yesterday for the first time. Proud but sick and craving.

March 1st was my first day sober (except for subs). Feeling better already.

Nice to see you back, congrats on starting the journey.

I remimber a time detoxing from heroin and morphine in the county jail. Was not fun at all.

I detoxed at families house in Texas once, talk about hell.

Detoxed off alcohol in jail twice and alcohol and benzos once. That was hell.

5 days in and 5 days clean! 1 day at a time for sure.

oh congrats! I didn't realize you got your 5 days so quickly. Time's been flying by for me because I've been miserable and focused on stuff.

Are you feeling a little better?

Well it’s been 32 days mostly clean - a couple slips but I don’t think I’d call it relapse. Pretty happy to not be using every couple hours. Most sober days I’ve had since 2016. Next goal is 30 no slips.

4 days sober/clean today and starting new job today! Trying to get mad healthy and I'm gonna check out Smart Recovery soon. Congrats to everyone with clean time and good luck/ positive vibes to anyone trying to quit.

4 days sober/clean today and starting new job today! Trying to get mad healthy and I'm gonna check out Smart Recovery soon. Congrats to everyone with clean time and good luck/ positive vibes to anyone trying to quit.

congrats man

for a lot of us, work is hard to come by

hold your chin up proud man! :)

I am hoping I can post in this thread tomorrow AM boasting that I enjoyed a night alcohol-free.

On bupe but been clean from my DOC for almost 2 weeks (6 weeks if you discount my relapse) and haven't smoked cigs in a few weeks either. Still drinking but never was dependent on it, so overall feeling good. Hope you all are having a good March so far!