• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids IV Fentanyl 100mcg safe for moderate to heavy user of opiates?

Chris42393

Bluelighter
Hello all, i have 100mcg of pharmaceutical grade fentanyl. Im a moderate user of opiates with a pretty decent tolerance, i typically take 40mg of hydrocodone at a time and use 10mg Morphine (IV as well, which i shoot all at once), i have absolutely no problem at all. Do you think it would be safe to take 100mcg?

Thanks

I am not going to try to suggest a dose then, but just be sure it is what it's supposed to be

I am not going to try to suggest a dose then, but just be sure it is what it's supposed to be

I work in the medical field and got it that way, this isnt from a random street dealer. Its definitely 100mcg. i figured if 10mg morphine ='s 100mcg fentanyl, i should be good. Just wanted to get some other opinions. Thanks for the reply

... ok so you swiped some pharm fent,... I hope they were actually planning to throw it away after using half and you didn't just steal it as you'll lose your job for sure and the only way I could think of getting away with it would be the most disgusting skeeziest thing one could do, but not suggesting that what you did as I could easily see taking home some that was bound to be thrown out although even then you'll be risking your job I bet. I digress though as I can only speculate and you'll have to deal with whatever happens.

Noo!

100ug is a high dose !

Especially if you're used to 10mg morphine shots..