• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

When will I feel normal

Hello my dear friend!!!

How was the holiday? I bet your wife was happy!! I am SO proud of you, look at you going off on a holiday knowing you won't have access to anything!!

I am good Yuba, not perfect, but better than I was. At least my pain management allows me some quality of life.

Much love to you and your family, say hello to your lovely wife for me please.

Your friend,
Here for you always,
Ash.

How you doing my friend good to hear you doing a little better.Any improvement is a good improvement but any pain is bad let alone what you go through mate

Hello my dear friend!!!

How was the holiday? I bet your wife was happy!! I am SO proud of you, look at you going off on a holiday knowing you won't have access to anything!!

I am good Yuba, not perfect, but better than I was. At least my pain management allows me some quality of life.

Much love to you and your family, say hello to your lovely wife for me please.

Your friend,
Here for you always,
Ash.
The holidays was so good we loved it.I was a moody fuck the day we left going somewhere for the first time where I knew no dealers had me well nervous.Once we got there I settled down and it was actually a relief having no way of getting gear.Knowing i not getting any took all the pressure of.We not have a proper honeymoon after marriage I had borrowed money from father in law to get my semi because I had lost everything my truck the money I had earned went back into company accounts of my old man's.I loved my wife but i had lost my whole family which at the time i thought be fir life so that was bugging me.So this was our much delayed honeymoon.It was just nice being with wife taking long walks in evening eating enjoying ourselves.Me and wife had great chats and loads of hanky panky.Just wish I had quit earlier so much of Europe I would have liked to have seen with wife and kids but heroin kept me tied to a few select holidays.

You're the best Yuba!!!!

Oh man, that sounds like the perfect getaway, but then I think any time spent with your wife sounds lovely, you have a really great wife Yuba.

No more regrets for you, start looking forward, your kids are still pretty young, you have a great wife by your side, and you are doing really well, and I mean that. I am SO proud of you my dear friend!!

Here for you always,
your friend,
Ash.

Oh man, that sounds like the perfect getaway, but then I think any time spent with your wife sounds lovely, you have a really great wife Yuba.

No more regrets for you, start looking forward, your kids are still pretty young, you have a great wife by your side, and you are doing really well, and I mean that. I am SO proud of you my dear friend!!

Here for you always,
your friend,
Ash.
Ash my wife is so special and her family are great.I think you and rip have mentioned how non judgemental she is.I think it's down to upbringing.She a rich girl but was never spoilt by her parents.They gave her a normal allowance and sent her and her sister to state schools.My family can't last 3 hours together without arguments her family discuss and talk about shit my family bury our feelings then explode.Cant wait for kids to come over for Christmas then it's time for me to say good bye to the UK and back to Yuba city ca.Take care my friend have a good day

Anyone out there can give me a bit of advice.I got a cousin here in the UK who is a alcoholic.He won't go to rehab wants to do it at home.I can get as many lyrica capsules as I want.I don't know how much to give him or for how long.I don't want to so this but he a brother and business partner and I love him to bits.I rather he try a home detox then carry on and die.

Hello hon,

That's very good of you to help him, I think the best man for advice on this would be aihfl, maybe reach out to him and ask his advice, or hopefully he will see this and comment.

Hang in there. Glad you had a nice holiday.

Hugs,
your friend,
Ash..

Hello hon,

That's very good of you to help him, I think the best man for advice on this would be aihfl, maybe reach out to him and ask his advice, or hopefully he will see this and comment.

Hang in there. Glad you had a nice holiday.

Hugs,
your friend,
Ash..
How you doing my friend what you been up to.I got my cousin the lyrica yesterday.I had loads but told my wife to get rid after coming back from holiday.Just waiting for him to turn up.I told him do his detox here it's just me and wife so his kids won't have to see him in a state.Its been 13 hours since his last drink.Will see what he feeling like when he gets here.Got my dealer mate popping around later.He seen people go through alcohol detox so hoping he can help.I going to give him a 300 mg lyrica to start with take it from there.I even thinking what if I get him a bit of gear just for the first stage but that be bad for me don't think I resist taking some myself.Enjoy your day mate.

No gear. Stick with the Lyrica. ; )

Let me know how he gets on. You're a good friend and you're doing really well.

Hugs,
Ash.

How you doing my friend what you been up to.I got my cousin the lyrica yesterday.I had loads but told my wife to get rid after coming back from holiday.Just waiting for him to turn up.I told him do his detox here it's just me and wife so his kids won't have to see him in a state.Its been 13 hours since his last drink.Will see what he feeling like when he gets here.Got my dealer mate popping around later.He seen people go through alcohol detox so hoping he can help.I going to give him a 300 mg lyrica to start with take it from there.I even thinking what if I get him a bit of gear just for the first stage but that be bad for me don't think I resist taking some myself.Enjoy your day mate.

How you doing mate hope all good.I was only joking about the gear.No way I going to do that.My cousin is doing good I have upped the lyrica today he was saying the anxiety building up.He ok not in any bother really.This lyrica is so good at detox shame it produces pleasure so likely for abuse.I got him loads of this powder you put in water to keep him hydrated.I gone through some alcohol detox timelines on the net he over 48 hours in and he nearly normal.Tell you the truth I'm playing it blind and just loading him up on pregabs.Not going to lie I taken some today and am buzzing I'll only do it today.Going to cook a lamb curry today it's what he wants.This seems to easy rather he on heroin wd at least I know where he at.

Hi yuba,

Still struggling along, hoping this war on pain patients will end one day soon. It's taking a toll on me again. I'm under medicated and in pain, and am STILL dealing with the stigma attached with being on pain medication. It's very difficult.

But I'm a fighter, for my friends, for my family and for myself. So I am in the fight for the duration.

Now, tell me how you're feeling lately?

And how is your friend?

Love and support,
Ash.
How you doing mate hope all good.I was only joking about the gear.No way I going to do that.My cousin is doing good I have upped the lyrica today he was saying the anxiety building up.He ok not in any bother really.This lyrica is so good at detox shame it produces pleasure so likely for abuse.I got him loads of this powder you put in water to keep him hydrated.I gone through some alcohol detox timelines on the net he over 48 hours in and he nearly normal.Tell you the truth I'm playing it blind and just loading him up on pregabs.Not going to lie I taken some today and am buzzing I'll only do it today.Going to cook a lamb curry today it's what he wants.This seems to easy rather he on heroin wd at least I know where he at.

Hi yuba,

Still struggling along, hoping this war on pain patients will end one day soon. It's taking a toll on me again. I'm under medicated and in pain, and am STILL dealing with the stigma attached with being on pain medication. It's very difficult.

But I'm a fighter, for my friends, for my family and for myself. So I am in the fight for the duration.

Now, tell me how you're feeling lately?

And how is your friend?

Love and support,
Ash.
You are such a strong person ash.How the fuck did the state and federal authority's let it get to this.Firstly they over prescribe opiates to people then they panic stop prescribing them and hurting people who in genuine need.So on top of you not receiving the pain management you need your made to feel like shit to get them.How is your quality of life ash.If you need anything mate don't be shy to ask.Im where I am today in my sobriety because of your help.I might be a junkie but I'm very loyal to friends.If you fancy a holiday somewhere warm anything just ask mate.

I don't know how things have gotten where they are. The government is making a scapegoat of us pain patients. It's actually disgusting.

Thanks for being so kind yuba, I really do appreciate it and love hearing from you. You are a great friend to me.

How is your friend doing now? Have you been ok?
Here for you always,
Love ya,
Ash.

You are such a strong person ash.How the fuck did the state and federal authority's let it get to this.Firstly they over prescribe opiates to people then they panic stop prescribing them and hurting people who in genuine need.So on top of you not receiving the pain management you need your made to feel like shit to get them.How is your quality of life ash.If you need anything mate don't be shy to ask.Im where I am today in my sobriety because of your help.I might be a junkie but I'm very loyal to friends.If you fancy a holiday somewhere warm anything just ask mate.

And you're not a junkie, you're my dear friend, that has had some struggles, that's all.

Love,
Ash.

And you're not a junkie, you're my dear friend, that has had some struggles, that's all.

Love,
Ash.
How you doing ash what you up to.You getting on with it mate how you been with your pain management.Has Rio been active lately not heard from him.Got two sets of f4iends here that want to give me a going away bash.Either way all roads lead to me smoking the brown at the end of night.Im doing really well at the moment I still get cravings but they more like thoughts no intensity in them.The only thing bugging me is I never got the most out of heroin I only smoked it.What a stupid thing to think about bit I be truthful that's what's in my head.Well got my cousin of the drink he will have to be strong because as I learnt the detox is only the beginning.Also I'm going all out with this wedding vows.Will throw a big party afterwards fuck it if my community thinks it's a stupid idea.All I care about now ash is making my wife and kids happy.8 have been so lucky in life got a beautiful loving wife kids that live me and also I hit the jackpot by investing in my cousins idea it has set me up.So you will have a good party at my vows one thing us Punjabis are known for is we love throwing a big bash.Keep well my friend if you need anything ash just ask

I'm good Yuba,

Your upcoming renewal of your vows sounds lovely. Your wife just wants a day where EVERYONE is there and I get that, since she didn't have that the first time. And good for you for giving that to her.

I agree with you, you have a lovely family and so many things to be grateful for in your life.

Look forward to celebrating the big day with you all.

How are you doing in general lately? And how is your friend doing now?

Love you and your fam,
your friend,
Ash.

I'm good Yuba,

Your upcoming renewal of your vows sounds lovely. Your wife just wants a day where EVERYONE is there and I get that, since she didn't have that the first time. And good for you for giving that to her.

I agree with you, you have a lovely family and so many things to be grateful for in your life.

Look forward to celebrating the big day with you all.

How are you doing in general lately? And how is your friend doing now?

Love you and your fam,
your friend,
Ash.
It will be a good time ash tell you the truth I'm starting to look forward to it.Fuck what people think my loyalty is to the women that has stood by me through all my shit.I am looking forward to meeting you so is my wife she knows how much you helped me.How are you ash is the pain under control or at least bearable

Ashley have you heard from Rio he not been on here.Normally when you away from here it a relapse.Rio you out there mate if you in trouble private message me