• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What are you listening to? Part XXX - Sexxxy tunes for sexxxy folks

Putting a load of armour on the dog & gonna ride her to the holy lands to deal with those infidel swines once & for all.

[h=1]Da Pacem, Domine : A Templar Chant : Lyric Video (Full chant)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7nmmdhAx10[/h]

Yeh, give 'em a good twatting for me while you're there :)

I really like this sort of stuff - it's just so atmospheric and relaxing. Can't be doing with all the religious shit behind it mind you...

Someone recently told me about 8D music on youtube, and I have to say, it sounds amazing on my HD820's.

Fallen in love with this Mexican rap track, it covers all my favourite things & as my Spanish gets better I understand around 30% of it.
It is shot at Tepito market too, one day I am going to visit this place for several reasons, the main one is to pay my respect & give an offering to Commandante Pantera (Commander Panther) R.I.P.

MI NI?A - NANO FT BLOKEO EmaBeatz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFPmEOmL-Oo

Yeh, give 'em a good twatting for me while you're there :)

I really like this sort of stuff - it's just so atmospheric and relaxing. Can't be doing with all the religious shit behind it mind you...

As Charles Martel said - "STOP!!!!! Hammer Time" =D

I'm with you there FUBAR in relation to "Can't be doing with all the religious shit behind it mind you..." as I agree with you.
Weird thing was I was having an issue falling to sleep yesterday & I put this on via my phone & I was out in a matter of minutes, then again that is a double sword if you follow me (that boring it makes you fall to sleep)

There is something about this kinda chanting I cannot put into words, it has a real feeling to it, The Big Ohm from Tibet is another I love so much, I alwaus used to play that before I was due up in court to help focus my mind & be sharp to face the judges, it gives me a feeling I cannot express in words & makes me ready to face something that is really important, it has always worked for me so far anyway.

Nothing original, which is why there is little point in me posting in this thread other than when I'm high, but I've had a boot, topped up with a toot and thanks to the awesomeness of this beautiful, fat as fuck, perfectly progressive percussion, this warrants an entry. Yes, it is from my BBCR1 essential mix collection but despite its hailing from those halcyon days when I was still out every weekend and from a jock, club and night (this one stemming from a record label) that has always been amazing I somehow have never heard it before.

John Digweed live from Bedrock @ Heaven's 4th B'day (when they were having monthly parties at the venue) - 6th October 2002. Youtube naturally has a copy here but I cannot attest to the sound (I have all of them on mp3).

Bought a Buddy Holly vinyl for a fiver out of a wee record shop in Glasgow yesterday...

Peggy Sue, Peggy Sue
Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty Peggy Sue
Oh Peggy, my Peggy Sue
Oh well, I love you gal yes I need you Peggy Sue!

Love Glory Box, top tune.

On a Portishead theme, I found this mash up of 'Roads' with Massive Attack's 'Teardrop. Genius...

https://youtu.be/_oJ4mSH5WpM

Dam mate that is music. The first Portishead album was my top pick for a K session I get the chills just thinking back to those nights high on decent K drifting deeper into the bed as their music washes over me like the sea hitting sand on the beach.

The poetry of Bukowski & his books also hit such a nerve with me the first time I came across his work, the guy writes so well & though I an not usually into poems his work is something else & his someone I can relate to 100%. He writes for the working class, the stuff he comes out with relate to so many people, my bookshelf is stuffed up with his work.

Check this FUBAR, if this doesn't touch you in your heart your dead, I got a feeling you can relate to this 100% just like me. I'll never forget one time this junkie whore I knew was staying at my flat & after she had been "at work" she came back & found my notepad I write my poetry in & she laughed at the start taking the piss that I was"such a faggot, only freaks do that" but after reading one I called "burned by the dragon" she had to wipe a tear from her eye, go figure mate.