The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Portland, Oregon Junkies

NicoOregon

Bluelighter
Hi there, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post but I'm noticing that with everyone, it's getting harder and harder to have quantative discussions with people - in real life. Especially on a romantic note. But even just as friends I'm trying to find out where all the non-banal junky guys hang out? I mean, like there are still brilliant people that are junkies. I myself am not brilliant, but somewhat of a nerd. I love science, anything about space, and I think it's really fun to get high and sit and talk about that kind of stuff. Anyway where would be a good place for me to post? Please.

thank you so much for replying I just learned that I can't post more than one reply to you within 180 minutes (?) I'm not used to all of these rules on YouTube bluelight Usar. So, I better make this a good one.
so I'm curious about your questions if you're in the Portland area I'm assuming it's one of the two running or meditating. So why were you up? Me, I'm a 9-5 worker actually 6 in the morning to 4 kind of worker but what are you going to do I have to make money to support my habit right? well I have lived here for a long time so I know the inside scoop if you have any questions. since I just got off the phone with one of those kind of friends that complains all the time but when offered some advice completely talks over you and doesn't listen to any of it I often wonder my to myself, o O ..Do I use drugs because I'm lonely and bored? Or am I lonely, bored because I do drugs

I dont know if you "meditate", but we should chill if you do!

Last edited:
My bad I had no idea that this WAS.... HERE! My apologies. I should go on a computer cuz this sucks on the phone. And I ran into that 180 minutes sing to the other day so I'm going to keep this short just cuz I don't know if I'm going to get the same 180 min thing cuz I just messaged you like f'ckn 10 seconds ago. But your last two sentences um, ha hah ha I have said that to myself MANY times especially the latter—or the former I mean. And then I ask myself is it even worth it nowadays cuz I don't know how old you are but like it seems like all that drugs nowadays are not even close to what they were in the 90's. & The drugs today r like practically bunk and I don't get it cuz people still fucking pay for them! & Sometimes you know it's not all in your head because when you take matters into your own hands and don't rely on someone else to do it for you the results show you that in fact you are in fact right and it is the stuff that sucks. Lol and then you left with the dilema of "should I actually make some money from it or keep it for yourself (myself)" I'm going to hit the send button hopefully this goes through and I'll pick up on more what you know what was said their later.

Do I use drugs because I'm lonely and bored? Or am I lonely, bored because I do drugs?

Problematic drug use & addiction is almost always symptomatic of a larger problem in the user's life.

Problematic drug use & addiction is almost always symptomatic of a larger problem in the user's life.

this. most users are self-medicating for other problems, but that's just at the start, once you get a decent habit going you tend to get stuck in a self-reinforcing cycle, so you start using because you're isolated and lonely, which makes you even lonelier, which makes you use more, and so forth.

Well said, that's pretty much the entire cycle of addiction.

My bad I had no idea that this WAS.... HERE! My apologies. I should go on a computer cuz this sucks on the phone. And I ran into that 180 minutes sing to the other day so I'm going to keep this short just cuz I don't know if I'm going to get the same 180 min thing cuz I just messaged you like f'ckn 10 seconds ago. But your last two sentences um, ha hah ha I have said that to myself MANY times especially the latter?or the former I mean. And then I ask myself is it even worth it nowadays cuz I don't know how old you are but like it seems like all that drugs nowadays are not even close to what they were in the 90's. & The drugs today r like practically bunk and I don't get it cuz people still fucking pay for them! & Sometimes you know it's not all in your head because when you take matters into your own hands and don't rely on someone else to do it for you the results show you that in fact you are in fact right and it is the stuff that sucks. Lol and then you left with the dilema of "should I actually make some money from it or keep it for yourself (myself)" I'm going to hit the send button hopefully this goes through and I'll pick up on more what you know what was said their later.

Yes! Im from The City Nightclub...total 90's clubkid... There's nothing like thr MDA from those days

Obviously...supposed to be a reply to the drug cycle comment afvabove...i gotta figure out how to reply

I would qualify as a junkie in Portland. I'm too old to cop on the street though. So I mail-order my shit and get high at home :\ I find it easier to have meaningful discussions with people I'm already friends with vs. strangers, exception being online. When I'm at a bar or concert I usually just focus on getting a light buzz and enjoying whatever game or music is playing.

Right on. ThAnks for replying. I'm probably going to venture out to a club to see a band play...other than that rarely go out

How's it goin' Nico? What's life in Portland like?

I'm from st louis, pretty decent scene down here too, comes outta chicago.

And I am currently fuckin around at work.

12:33 A.M. to be exact, night shift is my deal lol.

Gives me an excuse to be "tired" during my shift, and the day.

meth from the Portland area has been found to be adulterated with fentanyl.

its appalling that a testing kit is almost a required item if you want to live to get high another day, no matter what substance you're using.

Lol, fentanyl in meth...here's hoping that whoever is responsible gets stabbed with a syringe by an indignant tweaker. Just ridiculous.