• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Dihydrocodeine - Opinons?

Well like the 4 other anti-histamines used Cyclizine inhibited CYP2D6, but unlike three of the others it also inhibits CYP2C9 markedly, like Promethazine.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11936702

I am assuming Promethazine is way more 'dirty' so what is so special about Cyclizine. It should tecnically inhibit the metabolism of Methadon to a degree. But that is probably not where it gets it's good reputation from.

Last edited:
-/+ as always, but rough dosage. More and you run the risk of it not converting and breaking down in the body/bloodstream, and a waste of the drug. And that’s what’s important, right?

I have almost no CYP2D6 so I need a lot of codeine for effects, but I've always been normal if not slightly sensitive to amphetamines. So there's at least 2 of us freaks.

have you had your enzymes tested? How much codeine do you need to feel any effects?

Df118s make you build up tolerance so quick. No nod even at high doses after second day in a row using.

Wish i didnt just acquire a load but they do take the edge off n help me sleep.

Wish i could get some OC30s

Apparently 150mg does nothing to me but I think my opiate tolerance is just too high & there was morphine in my system.

I have experimented a couple of times with different doses as I was prescribed DHL due to rib fracture.

I've also experimented with broken ribs and morphine sulfate along with a very small amount of brown dope does the trick with no doubt...

That said, first of all :
My opiate tolerance is quite low.
And every try with DHL had at least 3ish days in between.

1st try, 180mg DHL and 1,5mg alprazolam along with a few beers.
= mildly relieving but not much else besides some mild itching and the occasional smile

2nd try, 320mg DHL along with 10mg diazepam and 1mg alprazolam.
= this is one of the most uncontrollable nods I've experienced, I could barely walk and I was more or less physically numbed out. It was pleasant and euphoric too.

3rd try, 240mg DHL along with 1,5mg alprazolam and 2-3 beers and i basically had no effect... Hmm.

4th try, 120mg DHL along with pretty damn pure dope, twice throughout the noon till evening and DHL without a doubt has a stony and drowsy boost on dope.

Conclusion :
Will probably just use it occasionally/rarely from now on to boost or combine in some fun unless I figure out how to recreate my 2nd experience... Hmm.