• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2018 NBA Regular Season, Trades, Playoffs and Beyond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like LeBron is going to be all out aggressive trying to score. No more of this trying to get teammates involved BS. Hes going to put on a show for his last game in Cleveland

Yeah I was disappointed. Apparently LeBron busted up his shooting hand punching a wall after game 1. Kinda explains his lack a shooting

I was so confused watching game 4. Going in I was thinking no way is LeBron going to just roll over and die. This man is going to take over and dominate every other man on that court. No way King James gets swept on home court.

Tough gane to watch. Even Bron haters found it hard to watch James just give up like that...him being hurt makes a lot of sense, especially if you compare his numbers from the entire postseason up until after game 1. I know a lot of people want to blame JR, I get it. I don't know what he was thinking not shooting that ball man. Who cares if KD is standing right there! He didn't even box out posterize that sellout fool! Call a timeout pass it to James! Anything ffs...

Still a self inflicted injury...come on King have some common sense man. Of course fans will see that as an excuse.

Will Lebron still be on Cavs?

he could be. At this point, I think it's not likely though. I think he will either go to Philly or Boston, personally. The bombshell would be if he went to the Lakers and President of Basketball Operations Magic Johnson pulls some strings and gets KD, CP3, fuckin Kyrie..to go along with Lebron. The way these free agencies go these days, something cray could happen.

theres a thread and poll about The Lebron sweepstakes too lol, if you're interested;)

Yeah I was disappointed. Apparently LeBron busted up his shooting hand punching a wall after game 1. Kinda explains his lack a shooting

But then he did that pass to himself off the glass dunk with both hands. The game after he would have hurt his hand, I think. I'm not gonna say he's completely making it up, but he might be playing it up a little hoping people will just write off this entire series.

I was so confused watching game 4. Going in I was thinking no way is LeBron going to just roll over and die. This man is going to take over and dominate every other man on that court. No way King James gets swept on home court.

Tough gane to watch. Even Bron haters found it hard to watch James just give up like that...him being hurt makes a lot of sense, especially if you compare his numbers from the entire postseason up until after game 1. I know a lot of people want to blame JR, I get it. I don't know what he was thinking not shooting that ball man. Who cares if KD is standing right there! He didn't even box out posterize that sellout fool! Call a timeout pass it to James! Anything ffs...

Still a self inflicted injury...come on King have some common sense man. Of course fans will see that as an excuse.

that incident with JR will define his career. Sad, but true. A game 1 win on the road for the Cavs could have changed the entire nature of the series. GS playing defensively in game 2...under way more pressure in g3 and g4 in Cleveland. Cavs would have had more confidence. Confidence is huge...makes shots go in instead of bouncing out.

Most people are angry at JR but I honestly feel bad for the guy. He has a track record of doing really airheaded things, but this was so over the top. He's been playing in the NBA for a decade now and he does the unthinkable at the end of a legendary performance by Lebron...Hopefully they're still friends once this season blows over. I truly do feel bad for the man though.

When that happened I pretty much knew they would be unable to bounce back from that. Momentum killer. Even I felt deflated, so I can imagine how Bron felt. That was such a great game up until that final play smh.

Yep. Might have been the game of Lebrons career until the JR thing and overtime.

I will say I lost a bit of respect for JR when he claimed to have known the score while being interviewed. He tried to claim he was waiting for his teammates to call a timeout, got caught in his lie then attempted to backtrack. If you watched the game he plain as day told lebron that he thought they were up. This made him look really bad. He should have just owned his mistake and apologized instead of trying to convince himself and everyone else that what happened was not entirely his fault.

As far as trades for lebron go I would love to see him stay and the cavs pick up one or two quality players. There is talk of him going to Houston, but I feel he would be better off staying on the east coast. West coast is a lot more competitive, and if he wants to win championships he may want to stay over here because with competition like that it is going to be a lot harder just making it to the finals. Plus I can't stand Hardin lol. I know the cektics are thinking about picking him up too, but the fans over here don't want him, not that this even matters but from what I have read and heard they really don't want him, calling him a crybaby and whatnot. The Celtics are going to be damn good with a healthy Kyrie. I wonder he would feel if Boston actually picked up lebron.

Well I heard that Kyrie might leave because he wants to be *the* guy, and with Tatum and Hayward, he might have competition going forward, especially if his injury problems persist.

LeBron and CP3 would be a deadly combo anywhere. The Spurs would be damn good of they picked up both of them

LeBron and CP3 would be a deadly combo anywhere. The Spurs would be damn good of they picked up both of them

Lebron and Pop together would be epic. think they'd have to lose Kawhi?

Well I just read that Kawhi wants out of SA and would prefer to be traded to LA. According to ESPN.

Wow LeBron and Kawhi in LA. That could work.

Maybe. I'd have liked their chances better in SA. With Pop. But yeah it could work. They need to ship Lonzo out though. He's not good enough to justify the headache.

Status
Not open for further replies.