• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2018 NBA Regular Season, Trades, Playoffs and Beyond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're at home. If Harden plays to his potential they could easily win without Paul. I'd say he needs at least 35 or 40 probably, most likely. Depends on if the role guys do well.

Lol

6uciLFl.jpg

That Houston golden State game was painful to watch. I've never seen a pro team miss so many wide open 3 point shots.

I don't think Cleveland has shit for GS but anything could happen I guess

Nah. Cavs don't have a chance. I look forward to watching Lebron perform, but his team is not even close to good enough. The NBA Finals is not the Super Bowl or the NCAA championship game. The best team wins 90% of the time. Lebron CAN'T beat this years Warriors 4 times out of 7.

They should really just focus on not getting swept.

If Lebron managed to pull it off, that would be the most stunning accomplishment in the history of team sports. *

Last edited:
^ second most stunning after red sox comeback from 0-3 in the 2004 alcs :)

alasdair

you don't know enough about baseball to know i'm right :)

i'll pick it up in the mlb thread when i get a sec.

alasdair

you don't know enough about baseball to know i'm right :)

alasdair

Feeling feisty today, mister smiley?

i don't know enough about baseball in general. I didn't watch it growing up and it's a very intimidating sport to try to get into, with all its history and it's complexity. I do try though. I've also never lived in a state/region/city with an mlb team. I had a Braves shirt when I was little. My aunt and uncle lived in Cincinnati, so I was somewhat familiar with the Reds.

Man, I hope JR was on suicide watch last night.

what a fuckin unexpectedly awesome game.

man, if Cavs would have won that game....the tone of the series would've been totally different. But now the Warriors know they survived Lebrons best shot. I'm still gonna go Warriors in 5 but I wouldn't be shocked if they sweep.

Please, Lebron. Get the hell out of Cleveland before you get too old. You went 51-8-8. And your team lost. Get the hell out.

Last edited:
Man, I hope JR was on suicide watch last night.

what a fuckin unexpectedly awesome game.

man, if Cavs would have won that game....the tone of the series would've been totally different. But now the Warriors know they survived Lebrons best shot. I'm still gonna go Warriors in 5 but I wouldn't be shocked if they sweep.

Please, Lebron. Get the hell out of Cleveland before you get too old. You went 51-8-8. And your team lost. Get the hell out.
The ending was disgusting. JR is a moron. I think the warriors sweep them.

I'm giving them 1 of their two games at home. Then it's over game 5 back in Oakland.

This is one of my criticisms of the NBA. The playoffs are too often more exciting than the Finals. It's great that the playoffs are exciting but when the entire season ends on a down note it's kinda disappointing.

Cj, if he leaves where do you want him to go? Hope I haven't asked you that already lol.

This is one of my criticisms of the NBA. The playoffs are too often more exciting than the Finals. It's great that the playoffs are exciting but when the entire season ends on a down note it's kinda disappointing.
its not a down note for the winner :)

what is the problem and how do you solve it?

alasdair

I want to see him in Houston with Harden and CP3. That would be fire. I really don't know where he will go though. I could see him signing a 1 year deal to stay in Cleveland to give them a chance to bring in another superstar.

its not a down note for the winner :)

what is the problem and how do you solve it?

alasdair

Yeah not a down note for the actual players who win. But I think even Golden State fans would want a more competitive Final. A sweeps not as fun.

wait, are you a warriors fan? You like the raiders... but then you like the pats...Celtics? Hmmm...

i think you fix the problem by reseeding the teams when the playoffs start. That way if the two best teams are in the West, you'd actually have a chance to see them in the finals.

I want to see him in Houston with Harden and CP3. That would be fire. I really don't know where he will go though. I could see him signing a 1 year deal to stay in Cleveland to give them a chance to bring in another superstar.

That could work... you really see him going to the West tho? If he stays in the East he has a cleaner shot at the Finals. I say Philadelphia...

Last edited:
Ali...I moved a couple of our posts to the nfl thread because I asked you about your raiders...

CJ...anyone...lets predict Bron's numbers tonight...

I'm gonna say 35 points-11 assists-10 rebounds
cavs- 109 gs- 103

Good prediction. I think LeBron puts up 50 points 5 assists and 10 rebounds in game 4. I like the Cavs to stave off elimination till game 5

You have to know they will do whatever they can to stop them getting the trophy on their court. I'm sure GS would rather celebrate in front of their own fans too.

yep - nice prediction mal3. well except for the loss :)

it's hard for me not to imagine a gs sweep. but i know next to nothing about basketball.

alasdair

Well we'll find out in a mere 7 or 8 hours.

Sweep or gentlemans sweep?

ill root for game 5, but I have a feeling they just want it to be over.

Who the fuck knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.