• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

81 days off suboxone,Xanax and Adderall... need some relief

Hi. I'm sorry for posting in here but I can't figure out how to start my own thread. Hello. I have been on suboxone for 9 months now. I take the pills, not the strips. I've noticed since ive been on suboxone that I am REDICULOUSLY tired all the time. Even if I go to bed early, I cannot wake up until 2 or 3 in the afternoon. I am on 16mg a day. I told my doctor this recently, because I thought it was a normal side effect, and he said that is not normal. So he put me on Requip, saying it's a dopamine antagonist, and releasing dopamine might make me less tired. I haven't taken it yet for one reason. I read the insert and it said Requip can make you extremely tired. Like people were reporting they would be in the middle of having a conversation with someone or be in the middle of driving and just pass out. That's fucking scary man. If I'm already so tired from suboxone and I have low blood pressure, I'm afraid to take anything else like I'm afraid I just won't wake up again (which trust me I wouldnt mind I just don't want my mom to find me dead). Has anyone experienced this with Requip? Or has anyone been overly tired with suboxone?

Thanks,
Brittany

Suboxone made me extremely tired!!! That?s why I started taking adderall. But please don?t do what I did. I abused adderall and Xanax while on suboxone.
Just start tapering off suboxone. I?m 275 days off suboxone adderall and Xanax and feel so much better!

11 Months (330 days) off suboxone, Xanax and Adderall!!

This has been a crazy year! But it was worth it!!! I feel normal now! I have heard it keeps getting better

AA has worked for me!
Praying everyday was definitely needed! God has given me the strength to get through the last 11 months! It was not my strength that got me through!
I started praying to a God that I didn?t understand and that?s why I?m sober!

Do whatever works for you!

Can?t believe I have survived without a pill for 11 months. THAT IS A MIRACLE TO ME!

Awesome for you. God is good all the time. Please continue down that path. A lot of ppl here don?t believe in Hod but he has always been my anchor.

Awesome for you. God is good all the time. Please continue down that path. A lot of ppl here don?t believe in God but he has always been my anchor.
please continue to follow Him. He will sustain you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much! I looked back at the post you wrote me and they make more sense to me now. Thank you for encouraging me in the right direction!!

Re:

I am ready for God to come into my life. I love your advice and would love you to tell me more. I want to know Him and I pray all day sometimes but it?s usually about how I feel. I?m a very selfish person when it comes to how I feel. I pray and hope I will change. I am thankful but like I said my selfishness I have inside of me is so powerful. Do you have any advice for me? Someone said just pray and have faith it seems easy but it?s not always easy when your like me.

I would be happy to talk with you or anyone about giving your life to the Lord

Congrats Kristi that's so awesome!!!

Hello Drew, missed you around here, post more often, you're the best!!

Love,
Ash.

Soooo amazing I'm glad I'm not the only one here who is struggling but doing well. Struggle is a good thing. And the fact that so many of you believe in God made me feel the Holy Spirit working within me and healing my troubled heart.

It's our struggle that ultimately leads to our surrender. The dissolution of our pride and ego and the blessings that come from having God in our life. God is real and I will repeat it to every doubting heart he is real and he isn't the question but the answer.

Congrats to all that are doing well and all that aren't because you are all God's children.

*Steps off soapbox lol.

The best news!!!Please keep posting it give so many people hope that this works.
It seems like people get clean and forget to give back to the next person that is coming through these Gates of Hell