• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

81 days off suboxone,Xanax and Adderall... need some relief

90 days off suboxone. I feel like I’m getting so much better! I want to go all the time. I hate staying in the house. Even if I am so tired, I can’t stay in the house long or I get bored. My emotions are a little up and down. I feel better when I get done with a meeting at 1pm. I know things will get better and I’m so waiting on this recovery to heal me! This is by the grace of God that I am even writing this and I am off drugs. He has plans for me and I hope it’s to help others who have addictions.

I feel about 70% better. My anxiety is high! I worry about things I can’t control. If I am over one worry another one comes. I believe I was like this before and it’s definitely back even stronger. I hope I will wake up and take everyday, one day at a time. My mood can definitely be improved.
depression seems to be getting better. Last Monday cried over nothing and Friday cried because I lost the debit card. IDK....

i am excited it’s day 90 and am looking forward the the future!

91 days off drugs! Can’t wait to start feeling myself again! Ready for warm sunny weather.

91 days off drugs! Can’t wait to start feeling myself again! Ready for warm sunny weather.

Hells yeah, Kristi!!! 90 days is no joke...for many people, getting about 3 months of sobriety under their belt marks a point where the body starts to find equilibrium more effectively...a fancy way of saying a lot of people's symptoms start to feel a lot less intense around this point. Obviously it varies from person to person (and kick to kick). But it's an awesome landmark you've reached.

Are you still interested in exploring kratom? I'm happy to try to answer any questions about it if so.

You go Kristi. I?m glad everything is looking up for you. My prayers are going out to you. Good job and I commend you making it this long.

94 days off suboxone, Xanax and Adderall! The only thing I want to complain and feel miserable about is the weight gain! I hope this is just my body retaining water and healing. Hardly eating much and I don’t get it!

Abilify isn?t known for gains no weight so I may beg to differ on it but you have been thru a lot so it maybe. I just know I never gained weight on Abilify.

97 days! Felt depressed today. Haven?t felt this bad since day 85! I hope tomorrow is different. Not motivated and still worry about things I can?t control.

Kristi hang in there. I?m going into the psych ward and purging myself of anything and anyone.

It?s the conclusion I?ve come to know I have to do. I?m rooting for ya tho. You?ve come a long way.

Thank you! You have this too! Im proud of you and you give me hope! Keep me updated!

102 days! Why am I worried about so many things all the time?? I am worried about my home. We just sold it and my husband has to fix some things in order to pass appraisal. He says he will get it down but I’m just worried and do not think I will be fine until April 2nd the day of closing. I can’t hardly go in my home and have been staying with my mother in law. I guess I don’t like going to my home because that’s where I did drugs and it just makes me feel really depressed going home. Please give me some advice

104 days clean! I can?t believe this! Thank you God! If there is anyone out there who believe they can?t do it, you can. You just have to be WILLING TO CHOOSE! Pray to God and tell him you want to clean up you life and HE Will!

Wulp, tomorrow is the day I go in. I?m thankful for everyone here. All y?all advice and especially Kristi.

You have come so far. Don?t look back. When the light of God starts shining on you you will finally understand why He allowed you to go thru all of this.